• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

Sounds good, I'll ask Waifu if he's interested too.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
He says he'll probably go. What's Rhode island's status?

Also @Soniv would you be interested in going if Sorc could give you a ride? Not that I'm volunteering him............. ok I am sort of volunteering him. lol.

I'm going to NYC for my brother's birthday tonight, unfortunately.

Although, yes, carpooling makes sense if/when we end up going that way at the same time, Sorc. ^.^

I was planning on showing up tonight, but I think I'm coming down with a cold, so I'll hold off this week instead of spreading plague.

we went to the food court but we assure you we are here. if someone gets here before we get back beat fortune trial 4 for me thx

Nice this is the day before I go back so I think I can go.

edit. Also I can run the bracket. I don't own Skullgirls on a console though so I can't do a setup

I can volunteer to do brackets but I don't have a setup to bring. Maybe @dMags if he's not too busy?

I'm somewhere between a "maybe" and a "probably not" for the monthly. Literally all I want to do is go but I might have other things already planned. We'll see.

I think RI might be going. If we go, we'll bring a setup.

Reactions: Tommer
I think RI might be going. If we go, we'll bring a setup.
ill be at frosty btw

Not sure if I'll be there for the monthly this weekend. I'm torn between going and struggling with a foreign controller, or waiting until I get/get used to a fight stick.

I forget, what is it you usually play on?

I forget, what is it you usually play on?

360 Gamepad

I used the PS4 gamepad at the last monthly, but I use the stick and the stick/d-pad are in opposite positions on those controllers.

My new adapter came in today, so I'm definitely in this week.

What kind of adapter?

360 Gamepad

I used the PS4 gamepad at the last monthly, but I use the stick and the stick/d-pad are in opposite positions on those controllers.

What kind of adapter?
360 adapter. Someone stole my controller at NEC, so I had to order another one.

u won't get used to playing on a new controller if you don't play on the controller just sayin.

That's the problem, I don't own a PS4

That's the problem, I don't own a PS4

you play on PC though
PC is compatible with DS4 w/ drivers

Yo apparently there's big snow coming on Saturday night possibly? If this is so I have to go up to school on Friday which would mean no monthly for me :(. I'll keep you guys posted.

Yeah so it looks like I'm going to have to leave Saturday morning to beat the snow so rip me.

I want to personally thank Zid for being so afraid of not even an inch of snow and cancelling my plans to go to the monthly.

Fuck Cerebella.

tbf I cancelled my plans last Sunday over way less snow than we're getting Saturday. Even if I wasn't going to Frosty Faustings I think I still wouldn't be going.

Hopefully some people can still make it though. I'm going to drop off the ass with Jamie on my way home from work, so it should be there for whoever wins on Saturday.

Reactions: dapurplesharpie
I want to personally thank Zid for being so afraid of not even an inch of snow and cancelling my plans to go to the monthly.

Fuck Cerebella.

All Zid wants to do is make sure his stomach feels hot, and snow is counter productive to that.

Delivery of the ass is complete. After claiming victory at the monthly, please talk to Alana and she will provide you with the ass. Thank you.

Oh, wait, there's ass to be won? ... How much snow is there gonna be again?

Weather underground's latest updated forecast says it'll be less than one inch of snow in Boston but 1 to 3 inches in RI

Reactions: dapurplesharpie