• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

I'm Dissapointed No Gyms Yet, and I have not seen that Gyms are gone, just that we have the Island Challenge.

Who is to say we will not have both the Gyms/League Challenge and the Island Challenge?

If the leaks are true, it'll be the third time in a row that the fire starter looks horrible in the final form.

Pig/disappointing fox witch/steroids cat

I'd like to believe Game Freak knows better than to ever do Fire/Fighting again.

I'd like to believe a lot of things though.

Pig/disappointing fox witch/steroids cat
HEY! YOU CALL HIM MR. PIG!/I liked the fox witch/I could do without roidfield.

Pledge time again: Someone can grab an Arceus code for me, please? (NA Version)

Pledge time again: Someone can grab an Arceus code for me, please? (NA Version)

i'll see what I can do about getting one for you tomorrow since I work close to one!

i'll see what I can do about getting one for you tomorrow since I work close to one!

:D

HEY! YOU CALL HIM MR. PIG!/I liked the fox witch/I could do without roidfield.
Worst looking of the entire evolution line. Braixen looks better and more combative too (she's in pokken, not Delphox by the way)

I never realized this before but when thinking about EVERY Fire type starter they ALL go on 2 legs. For some it makes sense but I would have liked Fennekin ALOT more if she was more like Ninetails.

Also I hate those dam Gamestop/EB game event mon distributions. Why not just make them all Wifi?

Also I hate those dam Gamestop/EB game event mon distributions. Why not just make them all Wifi?

Yeah... this "gameshops" distributions are really annoying!!! Even in countries with the shops, a lot of people living in small cities can be out of distribution only because don't have a shop near...

Now them you live in a small city in a BIG country who doesn't has any of the the featured game shop (and even if we got one will be probably only in the big cities), this type of distributions is VERY ANNOYING!!!

Well that and I just don't want to go bug a Gamestop/EB Games employee for a Pokeman code and then leave not buying anything. Also Introvert I don't wanna ask a guy for code IRL.

Its a good thing I got the Manaphy I wanted which is really the only one I wanted and it was a Wifi one. sadly though it was Adament Nature T_T

Worst looking of the entire evolution line. Braixen looks better and more combative too (she's in pokken, not Delphox by the way)
I think it was the best looking. Emboar looks better than Samurott and Serperior. Like, Samurott being a quadruped and wielding swords makes no sense. And Serperior, bitch ain't even got no legs. Ain't. Even. Got. Legs.

And pokken is not a valid excuse. The roster for that game was all popular stuff. Hence why Gardevoir was picked instead of Gallade, the fighting evolution of that line. So of course Braixen was picked. It's a good design on its own. Even Plague did an animation for it. That doesn't take away Delphox's appeal at all.

Last edited:
Personally I liked Serperior design. But they should Really think about trying a Fire Starter that Doesn't go on 2 legs.

Same. I wish the fire starter wasn't another biped.

And I'm not hating on Serperior, I just like quoting Plague's videos. It's the only thing I can do while he's building that fence

The only info I get on Plague is when the Zaibatzu (Super Best Friends) shit talk him during Souls LPs and such :3

By the way, with the "alolan variation", we open the spot for the Dark Mewtwo in the main games :D

After seeing the new alolan version and looking at the trial captains I noticed something

specifically Kiawe it's stated he has the specialty for Fire type pokemon but also that his main partner pokemon is Marowak

possibly an early tease at more alolan pokemon and specifially cubone/marowak being fire type + something else? Either way i'm so eggxited for this game

edit: sophocles is my beautiful baby boy i love him

Personally I still hope we get a few new megas this gen. Specifically the Johto Starters and the ones that were robbed in ORAS like Flygon and Milotic.

Reactions: Metafogos
I kinda want a Miror B cameo. I've never been able to play the GC Pokémon games, but Miror B seemed like one of the funniest and coolest villains of the series.

Plus that kick ass GoD theme tho

With the possibilitie of all species of pokemon use itens to boost (Mega stones and Z stones), I hope for a dedicated slot to this ones... to allow the use of all others itens too.

Well we have already seen characters in XYORAS using None Mega Bracelets for Mega evolution and with confirmed Character Customization maybe this means we could have Mega necklaces, earings, anklets, whatever to go along with the Z Ring

With the possibilitie of all species of pokemon use itens to boost (Mega stones and Z stones), I hope for a dedicated slot to this ones... to allow the use of all others itens too.
That's the whole point though, it comes at the cost of giving up your hold item. Most Megas would be insanely broken (like, the ones that aren't already broken) if you could slap a Choice Scarf or Life Orb or whatever on them.

That's the whole point though, it comes at the cost of giving up your hold item. Most Megas would be insanely broken (like, the ones that aren't already broken) if you could slap a Choice Scarf or Life Orb or whatever on them.

Yes, the brokeness are a problem, but we can get an opponent with the same powers.

And we have the Z moves. One of then probably can put down a Mega easly. So, will be a Mind Crush Battle then you has only one Mega and only one Z move per battle, and need to decide if you go with mega or z for each pokemon and the time to use.

Maybe this change the battle a lot

Last edited:
Yes, the brokeness are a problem, but we can get an opponent with the same powers.

And we have the Z moves. One of then probably can put donw a Mega easly. So, will be a Mind Crush Battle then you has only one Mega and only one Z move per battle, and need to decide if you go with mega or z for each pokemon and the time to use.

I Disagree. A Mega Highly outweighs a Z Move imo. Since you could use Protect and your Z Move and a Item slot you wasted on that mon is useless now compared to a Mega. What I am seeing is either they will let you do Mega Or Z Moves. Or both. But in doing so takes away 2 item slots that could use competitive items like Choice items, Life Orb, Leftovers, etc. I could easily see a meta where your team NEEDS Protect on everyone and it could totally turn into Protect, Attack, Protect, Attack, repeat. Then you could do mix ups for Z Move predicting or reflective predicting. Z Moves will be the USA Nuke that you are scaring other Mon's with into using. You don't even have to use it and can buff yourself up on their Protect reads.

13900857_897776097022294_355833940_n.png

I know his mega is but s h u t

Reactions: Dragonage2ftw
Lol though Gyradose is still not a Dragon :P

Lol though Gyradose is still not a Dragon :P

Maybe we get a Alolan Gyarados who is a dragon (and an useful Magikarp :P )

A lot of people are calling it fake since there's no fossil Pokemon and because of re-used debunked Pokemon like the rugby monkey and dolphin.

OMG

Dark Meowth
Marowak Fire/ghost

A fish who evolves to a group of fish mimicking a badass fish
And a new pokemon to be in the group of "deslike bad concept pokemon": the Sandcastle (ghost/ground) pokemon

Serebii hasn't confirmed that the fish actually evolves strangely enough. Maybe it turns into a big fish via an ability like say it uses double team and turns into it. Or some move that simulates making copies of yourself.

Serebii hasn't confirmed that the fish actually evolves strangely enough. Maybe it turns into a big fish via an ability like say it uses double team and turns into it. Or some move that simulates making copies of yourself.

Yeah, they update after... then i caught, there is no information about and I assume is an evolution, but im wrong...

it really looks like an evolution but just the fact that Serebii said that it wasn't an evolution but the Sandcastle was was strange to me.

Interesting the part of Marowak... if the Cubone still be a ground pokemon, we can get a ghost/fire pokemon with a lot of ground powers too

Dark Meowth dont ring a bell... the Dark Persian can be something different, or is only to be used in the anime.

Will be strange if the alolan version became more powerful then the original version. Can be useful in another mindgame, but will be sad for the old version if the new ones completely overshadow then...

That is a thing I find odd how specific evolutions get Alolan forms like we don't know if Eggecute will change cause of the Alolan Eggecutor.

As for Alolan being possibly better then the originals. Its possible. Even if Alolan SnowTails for example had the same Total Stats as Normal Ninetails but put in different places then it could still be an outright better Pokemon then Ninetails based on typing or better stat distrubution alone.

a sandcastle
really
a fucking sandcastle