• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

Trying to get me a female Eevee from the Wild for a Magical Girl Sylveon.
This is painful
Catch a Skitty with the Cute Charm ability. When in the first slot of your team, wild pokemon have a higher chance (I think it's 66%) of being the opposite gender. Most Skitty are female, so I just catch one and then put it in the front of my team to find a male. You can find them on route 4.

Catch a Skitty with the Cute Charm ability. When in the first slot of your team, wild pokemon have a higher chance (I think it's 66%) of being the opposite gender. Most Skitty are female, so I just catch one and then put it in the front of my team to find a male. You can find them on route 4.
I'd do that but that is such a long ass trek back there and I am probably not even close to getting Fly

dude, it took an entire day for me.

It took me a whole day too! While in the process of finding one, I wondered what Eevee mating season looks like... There's literally 7 males to 1 female...

And then I found a female eevee with a perfect sp atk stat. I was like whaaaat

Well. That fucking worked.
Male Skitty in my party and literally the first Eevee I run into is a girl.

Well. That fucking worked.
Male Skitty in my party and literally the first Eevee I run into is a girl.

Catch that shit, name it Sylvia, and pet it into the ground.

ALSO!!!! DO NOT make it forget baby-doll eyes! I know you're nowhere near the move relearner yet, so just keep a fairy move on.

Catch that shit, name it Sylvia, and pet it into the ground.

ALSO!!!! DO NOT make it forget baby-doll eyes! I know you're nowhere near the move relearner yet, so just keep a fairy move on.
It needs a Fairy Type Move and two hearts of affection, then a level up, right?

Also guys, be careful on the Wonder Trade.
Some people are trading Hacked Pokemon.
When you get those, they turn into Bad Eggs.
Bad Eggs multiply until they fill up your Boxes, and eventually assimilate your Pokemon.
They can't be released, I've heard.

you don't even have to wonder trade, they can just appear in your box, if they do don't touch them at all.

Also, about 200 hours in and I still haven't ever seen any shinies in any pokemon game (save red gyarados)

I thought it was 5.
Does it matter?
I'll pet the ever loving fuck out of any Eevee.

And yeah, Shinies are more or less a six in eight thousand change

you don't even have to wonder trade, they can just appear in your box, if they do don't touch them at all.

Also, about 200 hours in and I still haven't ever seen any shinies in any pokemon game (save red gyarados)

Is this an intentional thing that's programmed into the game? Or hacking?

Does it matter?
I'll pet the ever loving fuck out of any Eevee.

And yeah, Shinies are more or less a six in eight thousand change

Yes it has to be 5 hearts. Make that eevee feel loved. It takes a while

I got Sylveon at 3 hearts in fact I think it's just like espeon and umbreon just know a fairy move or I'd like it if it was.

Frogadier (F)
Ability: Protean
Naive Nature
+SPA +SPD +SPE
Who wants it?

>+SPD
>Naive
What are you doing?

Regardless, I'd be ok with that. I can just breed for the best nature anyways.

I got a male Wooper, perfect IVs excellent for breeding.
Uh, male Litwick perfect IVs apart from speed. Also has hidden ability (which has a chance to be passed down now)
Lemme know if there's something you'd like.

Male litwick please? Yeah couldn't get the nature, I got lucky off of finding this first.
Does it know Heat Wave by chance? I don't care i'll still trade just wondering.

2981-6707-3042

Male litwick please? Yeah couldn't get the nature, I got lucky off of finding this first.
Does it know Heat Wave by chance? I don't care i'll still trade just wondering.

2981-6707-3042
Whoops dozed off for a bit there. Papers and the like to worry about, hehe.
Also, I dun goofed. It's actually a female D: Still has the hidden ability though.

If you would still like to trade lemme know 0232 8319 4102

Thanks so much Rellek!!
Also have something that might be of interest to some...

Ferroseed
Relaxed
Iron Barbs Ability
W/ Stealth Rock
I went kinda far a long with the HP/D/SPD EV's, but reset bag if they aren't to your liking.

That's fine. :)

Awesome! Thanks man.

Ok now for a TALL TALL request for anyone who would be willing to do it...
I really want a Defog Scizor. That shit is all the rage right now I swear.

Awesome! Thanks man.

Ok now for a TALL TALL request for anyone who would be willing to do it...
I really want a Defog Scizor. That shit is all the rage right now I swear.

What does Defog do that's so valuable? I've noticed a lot of people wanting Defoggers on their team.

In gen 6, Defog = Rapid Spin only can't be blocked by Ghost types.

And a hella ton of pokemon can learn it in gen 4.

Yeah, the only con with Defog is that it gets rid of EVERY hazard. So its not that good with teams that have hazard settlers.

But if you're running a team of no hazards settlers than defog is looking pretty much required xD

Yeah, the only con with Defog is that it gets rid of EVERY hazard. So its not that good with teams that have hazard settlers.

But if you're running a team of no hazards settlers than defog is looking pretty much required xD

Exactly. I'm not much a fan of setting up hazards, so I HAVE to get it on my team. It's required :P

I feel like I should be researching if defog is possible to breed onto pokemon...

Also how the fuck does one get a Carbink with 5 full IV's with the shitty one being speed?

Am I just waiting on RNG?

I've looked on smogon and either I'm blind or they don't have a lot of egg move research.
Oops. I made an error on that one. I stopped going to Smogon for moves an' stuff ages ago, so I can't help you there.

What's good pokemasters?

1564 2040 5637
3050-8201-4858
I don't battle as much after I stopped doin' tourney stuff. But once December rolls around I should be able to transfer all my good Pokémon and the ones that I use for trades on over to Y. But if anything I like to breed Pokémon.

3050-8201-4858
..once December rolls around..

Say no more.

Even with breeding easier than it's ever been, there's so much shit in the B2 cart that I can't justifiably go full hog until transfers are an option.

I feel ya. All my stuff is on White. I did not max out my play time for transfer not to be available.

Back