• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

When will you guys know the truth? The truth that Cresselia is the best at everything.
Cresselia>Life

When will you guys know the truth? The truth that Cresselia is the best at everything.
Cresselia>Life

I wonder if Cresselia is Fairy in Gen 6? Then it'd actually be able to take on Darkrai.

Also how the fuck does one get a Carbink with 5 full IV's with the shitty one being speed?

Am I just waiting on RNG?

if a pokemons holding destiny knot when you breed it, it has an increased chance of passing their IVs to the new pokemon.

pokemon from the friend safari always have at least 2 perfect IVs

Cresselia is all you need, guys. Cresselia is life, without her we all have no purpose.

I like how literally every singular time IV's are ever discussed in this thread I have to sit down and say to myself:
i-have-no-idea-whats-going-on.png

I like how literally every singular time IV's are ever discussed in this thread I have to sit down and say to myself:
Me too.
I don't get competitive Pokemon at all.
Nor that insane Breeding/IV Science shit.
I just wanna play a fun game where I bond with animals ._.;

Me too.
I don't get competitive Pokemon at all.
Nor that insane Breeding/IV Science shit.
I just wanna play a fun game where I bond with animals ._.;
It is confusing at first but after you try it, it gets a lot easier

if a pokemons holding destiny knot when you breed it, it has an increased chance of passing their IVs to the new pokemon.

Carbink be a genderless shawty doe

Anyone here a Water type on the Friend Safari? Same apply to Grass or Fire? I've been trying to get my hands on one of the Kalos starters with their hidden ability but I've had no luck.

Anyone here a Water type on the Friend Safari? Same apply to Grass or Fire? I've been trying to get my hands on one of the Kalos starters with their hidden ability but I've had no luck.
No one's told me what mine is so I'm kinda in the dark.
(hint hint, "friends")

You seem like the guy to ask... If you put two pokemon in the breeding center, both hold a Destiny knot each, does that translate to a total of 10 stats being passed down?

My Friend Safari is apparently Normal.
All thats there is Mincinno and fucking Dunsparce of all things

I managed to breed a perfect IV ralts, as well as 2 extra ralts with perfect IV's in all the right places (all but attack) yesterday. I've never done IV breeding, so if I can do it in Gen 6, I'm convinced anyone can.

Cresselia is all you need, guys. Cresselia is life, without her we all have no purpose.

413.jpg

f8098b82fcf6ffc4d950a9206bbe29e9-10-espurr-fanart-that-will-leave-you-shellshocked.jpg

?

I managed to breed a perfect IV ralts, as well as 2 extra ralts with perfect IV's in all the right places (all but attack) yesterday. I've never done IV breeding, so if I can do it in Gen 6, I'm convinced anyone can.

413.jpg

f8098b82fcf6ffc4d950a9206bbe29e9-10-espurr-fanart-that-will-leave-you-shellshocked.jpg

?
K

You seem like the guy to ask... If you put two pokemon in the breeding center, both hold a Destiny knot each, does that translate to a total of 10 stats being passed down?

No, you can only use 1 Destiny Knot I'm 99.9% sure.

You guys seem to desperately need this, so here you go:

N3JCbJI.png
So a pokemon when bred correctly has the possibility to have maxed out IV's. Now is that like when you catch a pokemon in the wild and it's attack is red and higher than normal and it's special attack is blue and lower than normal, but it's just all reds and higher stats, or am I missing something?

yep, or an everstone if you prefer

Yeah I've been doing the Everstone + Destony Knot to get 5 perfect IVs

So a pokemon when bred correctly has the possibility to have maxed out IV's. Now is that like when you catch a pokemon in the wild and it's attack is red and higher than normal and it's special attack is blue and lower than normal, but it's just all reds and higher stats, or am I missing something?

No. The red and blue is Nature. IVs are hidden until you talk to the hidden value guy in Kiloude City who tells you how good your pokemon's IVs are. Otherwise, they're invisible in game

How to tell IV's is in the top right of the image. Basically there's this psychic guy in the Kiloude City Pokemon Center who will tell you about the "hidden potential" of your pokemon. If a Pokemon has 31 IV's in a certain stat (the guy will say "Stats like these, they simply can't be beat after saying which stats are best), then that stat is maxed out. The goal is to max all stats, or just the stats you need, which is usually everything except the type of attack you're not using. For example, a Gardevoir is a special attacker, so it doesn't need attack IV's.
To start, you can try looking through your boxed pokemon to see if any have a few maxed IV's. Any friend safari pokemon are also good to check since they're guaranteed to have at least 2 perfect IV's. If you have any pokemon with some maxed IV's who can breed with whatever pokemon you want, then starting will be a lot easier.

The red/blue stats thing is natures. The red stat is +10% boost, the blue is -10%.

The super training thing on x and y is for EVs right? If it is that makes everything so much easier for me.

I can't find a solosis I guess he doesn't want to join me yet. He's only the best one for Trick room teams. Trick room is so great sometimes it makes Rampardos look good.

The super training thing on x and y is for EVs right? If it is that makes everything so much easier for me.

I can't find a solosis I guess he doesn't want to join me yet. He's only the best one for Trick room teams. Trick room is so great sometimes it makes Rampardos look good.
Wat? Should have told good ol' Cyanide, I had a couple but I traded them for some useless 'Mons. I can catch ya some Solosis if you like?

@hlvn Just in case you were wonderin' your friend safari is Flying.

Are my friend safaris' three slots always going to be the same pokemon? i.e., if my girlfriend went into my safari and found farfetchd swanna, and rufflet, is everyone i friend going to get those three in my safari?

I'm kinda irked it's taking me this long to get an outfit/dress that's better than the default one.
Oh well at least I got this adorable as shit hat.

You can't get pokemon from your own safari unless you get a friend to go in your safari, get it for you, and trade it.

Last edited:
Umm... do you mind telling me my type? I know I can't do anything with my own safari but I'm very curious.

You can get pokemon from your own safari unless you get a friend to go in your safari, get it for you, and trade it.

That's the plan, if I can.

My girl has the Y cart, I have the X.

I thought the third appears if you've beaten the Elite 4? I totally beat them, so you're saying that you're only seeing 2 out of the 3 slots?

Back