• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

@Rellek I got a Cloyster with a "fantastic" defense but it would take me a long time to breed a good Cloyster because I don't have pokemon with flame body D: Do you want the Cloyster? I'd take a Clauncher if you have one but I'd take anything really.

@DukeMagus Ice: Snorunt & Bergmite

Cresselia>Froslass>Leafeon>Everything else
You should reconsider dem opinions on good ol Snorunt, pal.

at least ice types dont have the worst pokemon ever.... YECK! sunkern.

Well to be fair, Ice types have a ton of throwaways. I really like the type in concept, but it doesn't turn out to be so great in terms of pokemon.
As long as I have Glaceon and Frosslass though, everything's cool.

Edit: How could I forget Sneasel.

@Rellek I got a Cloyster with a "fantastic" defense but it would take me a long time to breed a good Cloyster because I don't have pokemon with flame body D: Do you want the Cloyster? I'd take a Clauncher if you have one but I'd take anything really.

@DukeMagus Ice: Snorunt & Bergmite

That's perfect because I have a Clauncher with Perfect IVs in HP, DEF, SATK and SPD. Modest nature too. So that'd be alright by me.

Well to be fair, Ice types have a ton of throwaways. I really like the type in concept, but it doesn't turn out to be so great in terms of pokemon.
As long as I have Glaceon and Frosslass though, everything's cool.

Edit: How could I forget Sneasel.
Let's hope future pokemon games give more viability to the ice-types. they could use it.

I don't think I have you added Rellek so here's my friend code 2277-6666-7870

May I have yours?

edit: I ended up getting a few eggs too you can give whatever thing you don't want I'd imagine they shorten your search for perfect IVs and then doing that destiny knot thing but if you don't want them that's fine too. A few just hatched

Last edited:

May I have yours?

edit: I ended up getting a few eggs too you can give whatever thing you don't want I'd imagine they shorten your search for perfect IVs and then doing that destiny knot thing but if you don't want them that's fine too. A few just hatched
;w; can I add you too?
3695-0329-5107

I was waiting on you to add actually :p I already added the friend code a while ago
Edit: Woah a dragon safari!

and uh I hatched a Shellder with perfect defense and speed IVs or at least that's what "Stats like those... They simply can't be beat!" means right?

I've found that Vivillions with patterns other than Modern (red) or Elegant (purple) are highly valuable on the GTS. Lucky for me I live in the only region that gets the River pattern. It's like having a license to print money!

@Stuff Fighting, Mankey and Pancham, third one hasn't shown up for me.

Tyrogue is the third one.

Last edited:
Okay so final hatches with great IVs:
Female Shellder Perfect Defense and Speed IVs "average overall"
Male Shellder Perfect Speed IV "relatively superior overall" <--- does that mean other than speed the rest of its stats are also pretty good?
Male Shellder Pefect Denfense IV "relatively superior overall"

Breeding is fun even though I don't have to do it. It's a nice thing to do when you don't know what to do next.

I actually can't breed them to pass on certain IVs because I don't have the items for it.

Last edited:
When people tell me not to use the EXP share I'm like:
lost-dont-tell-me-what-i-cant-do.gif

Yeah like no.
I'm gonna use the EXP Share.
I think after what Ghetsis put me through in Black/White I deserve some relaxation

Yeah like no.
I'm gonna use the EXP Share.
I think after what Ghetsis put me through in Black/White I deserve some relaxation

real-noob.jpg

Hope you enjoy being 15 levels above everything at all times. Cause I sure didn't.

I used the Exp Share because I got tired of having one Pokémon doing all the work while the others were useless as crap.
Yes.
All that.
Doing the Switch-Out thing got on my nerves very quickly.
And even then there was always the chance of being in a shitty area to level up my Pokemon.

After numerous attempts at Wonder Trade I finally got a Froakie with Protean. Granted it's male I'll still breed it, I think Nintendo changed the mechanics when it comes to breeding so that males have a small chance of passing abilities down. Now if I could seriously get that foreign Ditto....
EDIT: AS SOON AS I TYPED IT I GOT A DITTO! YES! *leaves to go Masuda method egg hatchin'*

May I have yours?

Regardless, I'll end up doing destiny knot stuff anyways with a bunch of claunchers I have with separate IVs anyways. Anyways, Friend code for anyone: 0232 8319 4102

I heard from a friend of mine that I have the Normal type safari (Talk about lame right?) however, there's a possibility that I possess a ditto in my safari so can anyone check that out for me? Greatly appreciated.

So there's this guy with Mega Garchomp beating everyone at my school and being a major douche about it. I challenge him with Florges (Toxic, Protect, Light Screen, Wish, and holding Rocky Helmet). He laughs at me, expecting to win, and we fight. I win, quite easily. He rages, knowing he got beat with a move set with no direct damage moves. I love me some Florges, man.

I also love the Fairy type in general, but still dat Florges

So there's this guy with Mega Garchomp beating everyone at my school and being a major douche about it. I challenge him with Florges (Toxic, Protect, Light Screen, Wish, and holding Rocky Helmet). He laughs at me, expecting to win, and we fight. I win, quite easily. He rages, knowing he got beat with a move set with no direct damage moves. I love me some Florges, man.

I also love the Fairy type in general, but still dat Florges
This made my day.

oooh sounds like i might have to do that with my florges lol. nice moveset.
But be wary because Florges tends to fill a niche roll of dragontamer/Special wall So there might be pokemon that laugh at it. Namely Scizor

I was under the assumption most people with Garchomp as their headliner were douchebags. Seems I wasn't far off froim the truth, ya?

This guy is like, the president of Douche Town, but I continue to believe that somewhere out there, there are nice Garchomp users.

Towns have Presidents?

Wouldn't he be Mayor?

Hm...he's like the Mayor of Douche Town and the President of Douchemerica. Like...the Mike Haggar of douches.

But enough about this guy. Back on topic, can't wait to get Pokemon Bank in December. My Pokemon from my other DS Pokemon games are itching to get into Kalos and fuck shit up.

Back