• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

Hm...he's like the Mayor of Douche Town and the President of Douchemerica. Like...the Mike Haggar of douches.

But enough about this guy. Back on topic, can't wait to get Pokemon Bank in December. My Pokemon from my other DS Pokemon games are itching to get into Kalos and fuck shit up.

Ooooh I need pokemon bank for my Defog Scizor!

I keep consciously trying to not catch Pokemon I already caught in Black/White (And Black/White 2 so far), I could catch a Golett, yes.
But how would ole' Big O feel?

I don't think I have you added Rellek so here's my friend code 2277-6666-7870

May I have yours?

edit: I ended up getting a few eggs too you can give whatever thing you don't want I'd imagine they shorten your search for perfect IVs and then doing that destiny knot thing but if you don't want them that's fine too. A few just hatched

wait we're adding friends codes here too?
Here you guys can have mine 4897 5996 2096
use at your own discretion

I keep consciously trying to not catch Pokemon I already caught in Black/White (And Black/White 2 so far), I could catch a Golett, yes.
But how would ole' Big O feel?
just get a random one (with iron fist)

@Rellek is there a specific time you wanted to trade? That way there's no chance we'd miss each other.

I'm just going to make a list of who's who in the friend safari (well, at least the one's that added me)
By 3DS names
Duke
Snorunt, Bergmite, ?

Azza
Drowzee, Espurr, ?

Jslip
Spearow, Tranquill, ?

Stuff
Mankey, Panchem, ?

Dan
Wooper, Nincada, ?

derek
Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, ?

Rakurin
Pachirisu, Helioptile, ?

Jamarrie
Mightyena, Sneasel, ?

Trevor
Delibird, Bergmite, Cloyster

DMoney
Krabby, Quagsire, ?

Archimedes
Snorunt, Bergmite, ?

Dr. Sanity
Lilipup, Kecleon, ?

If you put your info into the 3DS friend code page, I already added you, and mine should be right under this.

Last edited:
okay, as much as I don't care for the anime as is, I recently heard N's english voice. I LOVE IT!

Am I the only one who just buys clothes instead of saving them cold, hard Pokédollars?

I'm trying to get the Twin Tails in Lumiose, I went someplace with Viola's Sister, got a Pokeshake, did all the Hotel things, and visited every single place...
I want my cute trainer hair dammit...

Oh that. I just revisited the hair salon multiple times until she gave me the options to have a ponytail or get pigtails. It'll take a while so just have tons of dem Pokédollas on ya. Make it rain on her.

So I was looking into the Rhizome model of thinking for my essay I’m writing and for some reason at the bottom of this literary page were links marked “Pikachu”, “Charmander” and “Squirtle”. I clicked it and it lead me to this.

This is something incredible. It’s a website stuck in the 90’s that examines the psychological implications of Pokemon and the Rhizomatic thinking model.
Give it a look. I can't make heads or tales of it, but please, have a look.

You have to do that every single day until you are deemed stylish enough I still only have the "Medium perm" option. Riding the cab gets you style points.

You have to do that every single day until you are deemed stylish enough I still only have the "Medium perm" option. Riding the cab gets you style points.
I DID THAT TOO!
I friggin' restored power to your city, is that not good enough for these jackals!?

I'm scared how stylish I have to be before I can get the damned dresses!

I'm trying to get the Twin Tails in Lumiose, I went someplace with Viola's Sister, got a Pokeshake, did all the Hotel things, and visited every single place...

1.Go to the pokeball boutique in Lumiose.
2.Use Purchasing O-Power
3.Buy Premier Balls 1 by 1-as many as you can.
4.Go talk to the guy who sells mega stones in the stone emporium.
5.If his price is down to 10k, then you have max style. If not then buy more premier balls.

For reference, it took me about 100 premier balls from when the mega stones were priced at 100k.

What I did was go to the resturants and battle people. Then I worked at the hotel, made PR vids, ect. It kinda took me a day (after I beat the game) to get in the store. Nothing in there is really worth it as it'll cost ya an arm and a leg. 300,000 for a purse? lolnope. For the hair I just went back to the salon and did some stuff around the city. After a while she gave me the options.

Anyone have a Fairy Safari with Spritzee?

Or know of anyone with that?

My Trick Room team is gonna be something dreams are made of. xD

I think I have a friend who's type is Fairy. And I think one of them was Spritzee... I can check again if you like?

Did all the Hotel stuff the moment it struck Midnight, and the other daily stuff...
... And even thoguh they said I'm getting popular. STILL not enough for more hair.
THIS GAME IS MOCKING ME

The FC of the person? Yea they don't even own the game, nor play SG. I talk to em from time to time though.

Ok I at least can enter Boutique now.
Shit's too expensive though.
Only thing I really liked were the shoes/

O no worries, well damn. You can keep trying if ya want, but if its too much of a hassle I understand.

All I got for you is a Ferroseed with the right nature and stealth rock egg move for yo troubles :(

@Rellek is there a specific time you wanted to trade? That way there's no chance we'd miss each other.
Ok stuff I see you lurking the thread right now. We can do it now if you wish.

What do you want in return?

O no worries, well damn. You can keep trying if ya want, but if its too much of a hassle I understand.

All I got for you is a Ferroseed with the right nature and stealth rock egg move for yo troubles :(
Yea I've been getting Healer every time. Sorry... I can give like, all the Spritzee you want. But none of them will have the Ability you want.

Sorry. Oh well, at least I'll have something to trade on the Wonder Trade forever.

...Huh.
So turns out all I needed to do was get another hair cut. Next time I went in they had the special hair for me.
Now all I need is a not garbage outfit to wear.

If you're really worried about your trainers looks then do what I did, I just went from city/town to city/town and bought all the clothes they had. I found some nice things there.

If you're really worried about your trainers looks then do what I did, I just went from city/town to city/town and bought all the clothes they had. I found some nice things there.
Today's selection wasn't too good thoguh.
There was a bag, but it was only a darker shade from the one I currently use. So I don't think it's worth it

I make sure to look in every store. I usually find something that catches my eye, even if it doesn't I buy it anyway.

Back