• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

Never Found the Body is a trope you can really sit on.

Especially when...

AZ: Firing the super weapon made me immortal.

Lysandre: FIRING THE SUPER WEAPON.

He even, strangely, talks about giving you eternal life to see what happens when he fires it.

Would not be surprised one bit.

The older generation pokemon have different sounds don't they? They seem kinda off... weird.

If lion hair guy does make a return I hope he decides to be cool or at least a well written sissy because I don't like his current sissy-ness. Also dick rivals should return I miss Blue/Green and Silver (who was a dick but for good reason) I just want someone to smell me later.

Reactions: Rellek
*Le on GTS*
*Wants a Shellder*
*Le shiny Shellder appears*
*Trade for Lairon level 21-30*
*Le frantically scrambles with breeding and level up process*
*checks Serebii*
*Aron evolves to Lairon at level 32*
FFFUUUUU

Extra:
*Le looking for Larvitar*
*5 matches found*
*Every fucking one of mine can't be offered for some reason*
FFFUUUUU

I have a few extra shellder (besides the one reserved for Rellek) if you want one

I have a few extra shellder if you want one
That would be nice. But seriously, I think somethings wrong with my game. Every single one of my pokemon are incompatible with gts.

Holy crap we can't even trade :/

I never declined on one of those offers. . .

@Dr.Sanity Yeah I know it would always give me the error that you can't trade the Pokemon you offered. Game Freak goofed.

I got into a random trade with another person, and all he wanted to do was trade a Froakie with me (the one starter I didn't get...). It looks like he experienced the same problem, so I couldn't trade for anything.
crying-waterfall.gif

I have a few extra shellder (besides the one reserved for Rellek) if you want one

Heya. Sorry my schedule is horribly frantic between school, work, projects and exams. Please forgive me.

Nah it's cool I only added that so it didn't seem like I was giving away your shellder when I'm offering my surplus shellders.

Nah it's cool I only added that so it didn't seem like I was giving away your shellder when I'm offering my surplus shellders.

Yeah it's fine, no biggy. Anyways, I think I may have time to pop on and trade before I need to head out. Lemme know!

I'm ready if you are. Just a heads up I won't be trading as "Stuff" I'll be trading as "Marcos"

I'm ready if you are. Just a heads up I won't be trading as "Stuff" I'll be trading as "Marcos"

Thanks a bundle! It's even got Defense and Speed IVs maxed. That's 2/5ths of the work! Fabulous! You're awesome.

Does anyone have a Fennekin egg or something Fennekin related? That's the only starter I don't have.

I'll be needing a Chespin egg if what my friend said about
Shauna giving you an egg in the post game is true
Not an egg. It's the first form of the starter she uses.

Oh. Well.
Then yeah Chespin's the only one I'll need afterwards.

I can provide that one.

Does anyone have a Fennekin egg or something Fennekin related? That's the only starter I don't have.
I've a Fennekin if you've a Froakie.

Also if anyone wants to trade version exclusive pokemon that'd be grand (I have Y)

Finally checked my pokémons IVs....

Delphox with good defense, raichu and flygon with Max attack...

And I was training that cursed shock rat to use discharge the entire game!

Don't know if I want to mess with the iv and personality thing. Seems nightmarish to force all the stats you want in the offspring when you can only see one best stat in the npc.

ALSO, there is one thing that worries me: when they add the pokémon bank function, people would be able to transfer creatures from a version where it's easy to hack pokémon to the actual Gen... One of the things I was loving on this one is the absence of such broken stuff on the gts.

Last edited:
Finally checked my pokémons IVs....

Delphox with good defense, raichu and flygon with Max attack...

And I was training that cursed shock rat to use discharge the entire game!

Don't know if I want to mess with the iv and personality thing. Seems nightmarish to force all the stats you want in the offspring when you can only see one best stat in the npc.

IV checker will tell you all of your pokemon's maxed IV's. If he gives you only one, then that's because you only have one.

Reactions: Rellek
ALSO, there is one thing that worries me: when they add the pokémon bank function, people would be able to transfer creatures from a version where it's easy to hack pokémon to the actual Gen... One of the things I was loving on this one is the absence of such broken stuff on the gts.

There's actually a way to recognize which pokemon are illegitimate through using the game itself. I know that pokecheck can check for illegitimate pokemon and is 100% accurate so they could easily do the same thing with pokebank and prevent the transferring of hacked pokemon that are detected. It's very possible and would be wise for Gamefreak to do.

Now using those hacking things WITHIN gen 6 itself... Nothin you can do there.

I've heard from people that for Pokebank they might use the same checker system they use for VGC, and just straight reject the pokemon if its hacked, and they check EVERYTHING.

You can go through it if you know the right shit, but you gotta work for it.

But yeah honestly just wait til the new AR or whatever.

RIP hacked seemingly legit pokemon now I can't be lazy.

I've heard from people that for Pokebank they might use the same checker system they use for VGC, and just straight reject the pokemon if its hacked, and they check EVERYTHING.

You can go through it if you know the right shit, but you gotta work for it.

But yeah honestly just wait til the new AR or whatever.
RIP hacked seemingly legit pokemon now I can't be lazy.
Unless the hackmon is physically impossible to get legitimately, it will pass. Especially if it's the VGC checker. It just checks if you were stupid and hacked its stats to be too high, hacked moves it's not supposed to have, etc. Gamefreak has never made a 100% accurate method of finding hacked 'mons.

Oh yeah, and on trading, I have ATM:
All Kanto Starters, all new starters, and all fossil pokemon. If you want these I probably won't ask for much in return, they're not exactly hard to get.
31/x/31/31/31/31 Flame Body Timid Larvestas
31/31/31/x/31/31 Technician Adamant Scythers
31/31/31/x/31/31 Moxie Adamant Pinsers
Currently starting work on a Gligar project.
And pretty soon I'm going to start work on Bagons and Axews. Right after I trade for the Gible that will be their daddy.

Last edited:
I've a Fennekin if you've a Froakie.

Also if anyone wants to trade version exclusive pokemon that'd be grand (I have Y)
I got Froakie's. You can thank the Wonder Trade for that.

Unless the hackmon is physically impossible to get legitimately, it will pass. Especially if it's the VGC checker. It just checks if you were stupid and hacked its stats to be too high, hacked moves it's not supposed to have, etc. Gamefreak has never made a 100% accurate method of finding hacked 'mons.

I was referring to there being no AR for 3DS, no GTS exploit for gen 6 (currently) and no pokesav/gen pkm files for the new pokemon.

Is umbreon even good anymore? or are there just better pokemon now?

I was referring to there being no AR for 3DS, no GTS exploit for gen 6 (currently) and no pokesav/gen pkm files for the new pokemon.

Is umbreon even good anymore? or are there just better pokemon now?
Sylveon I will say is now the greatest eeveelution. Sylveon pretty much is my sweeper.

Sylveon I will say is now the greatest eeveelution. Sylveon pretty much is my sweeper.
IMO:
Jolteon > Vaporeon > Sylveon > Espeon (Who is only so low because mega absol outclasses it in every area besides needing a mega stone) > Umbreon > Flareon > Glaceon > Leafeon.
The first 4 are the good ones, Umbreon is okay, the last three are really bad.
It's kind of silly to rank them like that, though, since all of the good ones serve pretty different roles on a team.

What I fear is not absurd hacked pokémon, just iv maxed things flooding the GTS, if it is possible to catch close to perfect creatures in the wild and hatch perfect pokémon, making them in a program, sending to a bw2 save and then poké bank is easy too