• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

Huh, apparently Serebii has reported about a pentagon in the description of a pokemon. Apparently if it's filled in and blue, that means that your pokemon was not obtained legitimately and is untradeable to all trainers.
*le checks boxes of pokemon*
*Literally every single one has the pentagon*
Mother of sh*t
What does that even mean? Because I kind of doubt that can stop hackers, so how else do you illegitimately obtain pokemon? Maybe pokebanking a pokemon from B/W locks the pokemon to your game?

At this point in the game I'm grossly over leveled (All my guys are 60), but I'm too lazy to grind up some of my other party pokmon except Honedge.
Woopsy.
This was me too, and I didn't grind for a single second, literally just went from town to town only stopping to catch a pokemon that was cool, and I was still sweeping every trainer's entire team every time.

This was me too, and I didn't grind for a single second, literally just went from town to town only stopping to catch a pokemon that was cool, and I was still sweeping every trainer's entire team every time.
My friend pretty much put it best.
It's more like a tour of Kalos, it's pokemon, and it's beauty.
And I'm totally fine with that, because it is one of the better regions in recent memory.

At this point in the game I'm grossly over leveled (All my guys are 60), but I'm too lazy to grind up some of my other party pokmon except Honedge.
Woopsy.

I warned you not to use the EXP Share.

Because I have the patience to grind each Pokemon individually.

Who said anything about grinding? I don't ever grind in Pokemon and I'm fine.

I used the exp share because I overleveled my pokemon all the time in previous generations and I never gave a fuck.

Reactions: Jutsei
Lah lah lah, on my pokemans~
Lah lah lah, go on wonder trade for desperation~
Lah lah lah, searching for another~
Lah lah lah, trade is successf-
quentin-tarantino-golden-globes-2013.gif

Hey look, suddenly everything works. GTS, Wonder Trade, regular trade. Why? How? Don't ask.

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
Been playing pokemon rather extensively. If anyone wants to try and have a battle with me let me know. I am also looking for certain safari pokemon if anyone is willing to help me out. Looking for Riolu, smeargle, cacturn, ferroseed, piloswine, dragonair, breloom.

Been playing pokemon rather extensively. If anyone wants to try and have a battle with me let me know. I am also looking for certain safari pokemon if anyone is willing to help me out. Looking for Riolu, smeargle, cacturn, ferroseed, piloswine, dragonair, breloom.
I've got Smeargle.

I've got Smeargle.
Cool we should add one another then, I have bug and nothing too special sadly. I think I should add my FC to my sig.

I've got piloswine.

I beat Pokemon Y, really Pokemon Amie is great for getting you fired up when your pokemon's affection for you saves your bacon
Sylveon managed to get two Max Affection Dodges in a row, and Aegislash got an Iron Head Critical hit on Mega Gardevoir, killing it in one hit.
Hype doesn't even begin to describe it.

A KIND SOUL GAVE ME A SAND RUSH FEMALE SANDSLASH!

PROJECT SAND IS FULL SPEED AHEAD NOW

HELL YEAH!

Second project in planning stages: Project PANG!

Reactions: Azzamacazza
I beat Pokemon Y, really Pokemon Amie is great for getting you fired up when your pokemon's affection for you saves your bacon
Sylveon managed to get two Max Affection Dodges in a row, and Aegislash got an Iron Head Critical hit on Mega Gardevoir, killing it in one hit.
Hype doesn't even begin to describe it.
Unless you were insanely underleveled, Iron Head coming from an Aegislash would've fuckin DEMOLISHED MegaGardevoir. Honestly, a critical hit is just overkill
Aegislash's 150 base Atk + STAB + Weakness + 80 base power move = Dead Mega Gardevoir even if you're 10 levels lower.

EDIT: I don't want to double post so I'll add onto this and hope someone sees it.

I don't have Y so it is physically impossible for me to get a Kabuto (Dome Fossil) so if anyone has one that I could have, that would be absolutely SWELL. I'm currently breeding for a perfect IVd Shellder for a Shell Smash Cloyster so you may be able to reap the rewards if you let me in on a Kabuto. Pretty please?

Last edited:
Reactions: DDB and Jutsei
I'm currently breeding for a perfect IVd Shellder for a Shell Smash Cloyster so you may be able to reap the rewards if you let me in on a Kabuto. Pretty please?
Quickly Robin, to the Ba-, erm, Cave cave!
(You knew the moment you mentioned that pokemon I would be there, didn't you!)

On a less cheesy note, a thought occurred to me. If Hawlucha is fighting/flying, and it learns that fighting/flying move, does it get extra STAB? Or just normal STAB?

Quickly Robin, to the Ba-, erm, Cave cave!
(You knew the moment you mentioned that pokemon I would be there, didn't you!)

On a less cheesy note, a thought occurred to me. If Hawlucha is fighting/flying, and it learns that fighting/flying move, does it get extra STAB? Or just normal STAB?
STABs go to pokemon whose moves are the same type as the pokemon using it, and I'm sure dual types count.

STABs go to pokemon whose moves are the same type as the pokemon using it, and I'm sure dual types count.
Ah, I researched and it doesn't add STAB, it's more like an extra effect.

Also, I have your Kabuto Rellek

Ah, I researched and it doesn't add STAB, it's more like an extra effect.

Also, I have your Kabuto Rellek
Fan fucking tastic dude. I'm currently in the process of doing the last bit right now. I'm breeding Rock Blast onto it for me. However, the mother I'm using for breeding is perfect IVd if you don't care to have Rock Blast. Is that alright?

Fan fucking tastic dude. I'm currently in the process of doing the last bit right now. I'm breeding Rock Blast onto it for me. However, the mother I'm using for breeding is perfect IVd if you don't care to have Rock Blast. Is that alright?
As long as it has Skill Link I'll be perfectly okay with the Rock Blast.

As long as it has Skill Link I'll be perfectly okay with the Rock Blast.
So you would prefer the Rock Blast Shellder if I happen to find a duplicate in my batch? Because remember, the mother DOESN'T have rockblast but has everything else.

So you would prefer the Rock Blast Shellder if I happen to find a duplicate in my batch? Because remember, the mother DOESN'T have rockblast but has everything else.
Look, I'll just go for the mother, I think I was preferring another move to replace Rock Blast anyway.

Look, I'll just go for the mother, I think I was preferring another move to replace Rock Blast anyway.
I can't see how you would prefer another move over Rock Blast but ok... Anyways! I got my Shellder that I wanted so you can have the mother.

EDIT: Whoooooops I released the mother accidentally... Uh... That's embarassing because I haven't saved recently...

I can't see how you would prefer another move over Rock Blast but ok... Anyways! I got my Shellder that I wanted so you can have the mother.

EDIT: Whoooooops I released the mother accidentally... Uh... That's embarassing because I haven't saved recently...
Rock Blast it is

Rock Blast it is
No like... I only have one Shellder now and it's the one I bred for myself... Fuck... It was completely accidental. I wanted to keep the mother too actually so that I could have a perfect IVd Water 3 breedable... Hmmm this is a predicament...

Two options here:
1. Do the whole breeding process over (And probably overwrite that Rock Blast on my shellder)
2. Soft reset (Because I remember saving at a certain stage of the breeding process, but conveniently forgot which...)

If I hadn't gotten bad grades and gotten my 3DS taken away I would've beaten all of y'allz when it comes to the best looking trainer. But... y'know... yea... no 3DS. Parents got so mad they took off my door, so now I have a room but I can't have any privacy

If I hadn't gotten bad grades and gotten my 3DS taken away I would've beaten all of y'allz when it comes to the best looking trainer. But... y'know... yea... no 3DS. Parents got so mad they took off my door, so now I have a room but I can't have any privacy

I leave my door open always because it's symbolism of my heart: It's always open. Also I have my own place so that doesn't say much :P

Reactions: Shooon
Okay it's one thing to take away a 3DS for possible distraction, but the removal of the door is unnecessary. Plus, wouldn't no privacy cause a sort of stress distraction, unlike a 3DS used for relief? And... did they honestly let you keep your computer?

Okay it's one thing to take away a 3DS for possible distraction, but the removal of the door is unnecessary. Plus, wouldn't no privacy cause a sort of stress distraction, unlike a 3DS used for relief? And... did they honestly let you keep your computer?
Hahahahaha! No. I'm using my parents' for homework but I figured I'd pop in and say hello. I managed to smuggle my phone back but that's about it. But we're sorta getting off topic.

One of you guys should battle me, also Horseman I added you.
omganotherfurryI'mnotalone I'll be sure to play with ya once I get my 3DS back. butsrslyanotherfurryyay

One of you guys should battle me, also Horseman I added you.

Not until I get my gimmicky team together. It's almost there... Just a couple members left.

Hey does anyone have a Tangela with regenerator? Preferably female.
I've got some Joltiks with almost perfect IVs(missing attack), they're pretty cute..

And I'm fairy type with Togepis or something if anyone wants to add me.
4914-2897-0752

Hey does anyone have a Tangela with regenerator? Preferably female.
I've got some Joltiks with almost perfect IVs(missing attack), they're pretty cute..

4914-2897-0752

I don't have a tangela, sorry. But if I could, then I would.

I do however want to add you so add me! 0232 8319 4102

I don't have a tangela, sorry. But if I could, then I would.

I do however want to add you so add me! 0232 8319 4102
Alright gotcha!

I think I'm like 90% of the game, I can safely play other games now.
I'll still try to get some of the other things to do in it, though.
Eagerly look forward to amaybe sequel

4914-2897-0752
I added you. My friend code is
3695-0329-5107
(unfortunately I have common dragons......)