• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

Like literally nothing to trade, or nothing of equal value nothing?

I brought a box of them from Black 2

I've gotten to the point where catching them all doesn't really mean anything to me anymore.

so I'm not the best when it comes to trading options among friends...

Is there going to be any event pokemon painfully tied in?
To be fair, after doing orchestra performances for Zelda, Mario AND Smash Bros., it's a wonder they haven't gotten around to a Pokemon concert until now.

I've gotten to the point where catching them all doesn't really mean anything to me anymore.

You've changed... grown up, maybe... your inner child should've been dead already when you realized this

This is kinda... sad

On a less depressing note?

soooo we'll get over 30 musicians to play the R/(G?)B/Y bicycle theme? and all the trumpets needed for a worthy rendition of R/S/E?

this will be intresting

There aren't enough trumpets in the galaxy to cover R/S/E. I'm certain.

well, its more of a combination of I was sort of in the middle of that era where people would make fun of me for still playing pokemon plus I dont really havew a neighborhood community so I never had the chance to trade extensively until I eventually got Wi-Fi late into my high school years.

plus theres all those vent pokemon, transferring, training, I'm just not up for it.

Did anyone know you can move forward or back in the super training mimigame? Cause let me tell you, accidentally going forward on a Wailord is nothing short of terrifying.

(Still got that box of shiny Eevees...)

(Still got that box of shiny Eevees...)

Is there anything you're looking for? I can get you any non-legendary Pokémon. The only extra legendary I have at the moment is a Zapdos. I'll like to trade for multiples Eevees, if you're willing to trade them off. I want to try to use them to get the last few Pokémon I'm missing on the Serebii forums.

I have played from gen 1-6, but never got into competitive playing. Mainly because it is too much work. You see, I play on my handhelds, not on emulators. So, trying to find my team of six, breeding them until I get the right nature and IVs, and carefully placing my EVs in specific stats is just tedious and sucks the fun out of the game for me. I play it for the adventure and that's about it.

I don't bother much with IVs and natures, and Gen 6 streamlines the EV stuff to make it super quick and easy.

Gen 6 made the breeding process much easier. The Destiny Knot allows for easier IV breeding and the Everstone is still used for the natures.

Gen 6 made the breeding process much easier. The Destiny Knot allows for easier IV breeding and the Everstone is still used for the natures.
It's almost too easy now lol.

Personally I like how easy the breading is. I never like breading as it took forever to get decent pokemon in some of the older gen's (5 wasn't that bad, but it was also the easiest to just cheat pokemon in) and I actually had/have fun with it (plus it mean's I can be some what usefull for wounder trade peoples [as I have the pokemon that I want in teams anyway I don't need to barter for pokemon that I want]).

But anyway I was looking through old meme's today and I found out Zonday still does stuff . . . like this
Also holy hell I just realized how late I was to join back into this thread (I basicly went back through half of the thread cuz I dropped out of this thread while waiting for me to get/beat the game and wanted to make sure that no one posted that vid and never actually looked back through the older posts)
poke fame yay.gif

Sorry if this was posted about already, but the Fancy Vivillon is now available through mystery gift for all regions!

secret basese

Attachments

• pokemon-omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire-secret-base02.jpg
    pokemon-omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire-secret-base02.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 498
I too am a fan of the all too common arrow-to-abra rugs going around these days. I can see why this person decided to have 5 in his secret base.

I hope that sounded like sarcasm...

Not to distract from the awesomeness that is secret bases, but is it me or is that guy wearing an eye-patch?

I don't think it's an eyepatch, cause I can see part of his eye, but it's certainly something attached to his forehead...

Sorry if this was posted about already, but the Fancy Vivillon is now available through mystery gift for all regions!
Got mine today. I was hoping it would be like legendaries this gen and have 3 perfect IVs. It doesn't... I wouldn't get them in the right stats anyway.

Also secret bases YAY!

Secret base is easely one of my favorite function in pokémon! Been waiting on this confirmation a long time now. And hoppefully, it will still work after 99h gaming!

tumblr_lrtrfm8CWC1r3vxfko1_500.gif

Nope, still ORAS.

Secret bases? Obvious, but still, HELL YEAH

Nice, I knew this one would happen. The Charizard was just for demonstrating purposes, Steven of course has a Mega Metagross.

I like the design, looks cool.

It looks like a Metagross and Metang fusion danced. I love it.

Reactions: musica
YESSSSS, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED.
Damn Steven must have gotten very intimate with his tailor to get those pants fitted so well.

Reactions: Rellek
Metagross uses ORAORAORA!

It's super effective

Now the Steven got Serious!! We will have a problem :P

(Well... no... Metagross takes super effective against Dark and Ghost now...)

P.S.: Mega Metagross will make a special participation in the Guardians of the Galaxy film as a spaceship :D

People... I want make a strange trade: A Keodeo lvl 8x for a Keldeo lvl 50...

I get this Keodeo as a gift for another player, but i dont like high lvl pokémon who i not up myself.

Someone wants make this trade?

Scans of the new designs for Brawly and the PokeDex
You can also see part of a new character named alt costume, Madame Pikachu

Oh, and Amie is back!

corocoro8144.jpg

corocoro8143.jpg

Last edited:
Madame Pikachu??? Is this going to be like the Meowth from the anime or something?

Wrestler Pikachu pls.