• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

so does this mean that we need to break our backs to get a Milotic again because eff that noise if so

You know what they should do? make a pokemon wildlife show. Showing pokemon in their natural habitats doing shit, eatting berries, raising babies, howling at moons, battling and shit...eating more berries.
This would be fucking radical.
I would love to watch a pack of Mightyena take down and tear apart a Stantler.
Or watch the social interactions between different groups of the Elemental Monkeys.

There was something like that! Extra shorts they put in the movie's VHS. Instead of the wildlife it's a zoo-like park

Reactions: Denizen
There was something like that! Extra shorts they put in the movie's VHS. Instead of the wildlife it's a zoo-like park
OH MY GOD I REMEMBER THIS.
Oh this brings me back, I loved this little short. Without Trainers around the Pokémon were like actual characters.
Having the Pokédex narrate the whole thing was genius, it removed all traces of the human element.

There's also every person who has taste's favorite indigo league episode:
For sadistic cyanide since it's got subs.

Last edited:
I found a tedious but simple and efficient way to get perfect IV pokebank legal ditto's all you need is a R4 card with cheats on and a gen 5 pokemon rom with access to Giant Chasm. As far as I can tell this is the only way to get cheated pokemon period

i__ve_found_my_sun_by_sims76-d4mue6h.png

praise_the_solrock_by_dragonith-d6u0ykm.png

:PUN: BTW my 'updates' will always be trollin as I don't follow on latest pokemon news as I'd like.

Reactions: musica
Flannery is even cuter than before
my dibs is still in effect

Mega Metagross' speed "greatly increases" after going mega and it gets Tough Claws. If this thing gets 110 speed, it's gonna be so good.

Here's a page in detail about the two mega evolutions: Link
<In order to Mega Evolve Diancie, you'll have to start by obtaining Diancie for your Pokemon X or Pokemon Y game. Then, bring the Diancie you recieved into Pokemon Omega Ruby or Pokemon Alpha Sapphire!>
<In order to Mega Evolve Diancie, you'll have to start by obtaining Diancie for your Pokemon X or Pokemon Y game.>
<you'll have to start by obtaining Diancie for your Pokemon X or Pokemon Y game.>
<you'll have to start by obtaining Diancie>
<obtaining Diancie>

You don't have X/Y Dr.Sanity? Or no Gamestop around for the event? And other than that, I'm sure you find someone who will trade you a Diancie in about 3 minutes, its always about the deal.

Holy Shit, Mega Metagross is one unholy beast. Tough Class with higher attack and highly increased speed? Dear lord... I want one to dominate battle frontier.

Talking about Battle Frontier, I hope Frontier Brains will have Megas this time around.

I'm sure they will, most of them already have suitable Pokémon and they will most likely get new teams this time around.

Some information about how get Diancie?

@Dr.Sanity I have X and plan on buying Y before Diancie comes out. I'll get two and I'll trade you one, if you want.

Wait, what?

Like is there some conventional way of getting Diancie that's been announced that I've missed? I'm fine with hunting down a Diancie by myself, I guess I just don't where to go.

I mean thanks for the offer, of course, but I'm legitimately confused.

Diancie will be downloadable at a video game store like the previous event Pokémon. Everyone outside of Japan is just playing the waiting game at this point.

Reactions: Dr.Sanity
Sadly i live in a country with the pokémon events not show... and I started to play in 6th generation, so, i only have Celeby of all event pokémons (and a Keodeo who i don't like and want trade for another less level one or another event pokemon). I lost a lot of event ones... make full pokedex to me is a challenge...

Sadly i live in a country with the pokémon events not show... and I started to play in 6th generation, so, i only have Celeby of all event pokémons (and a Keodeo who i don't like and want trade for another less level one or another event pokemon). I lost a lot of event ones... make full pokedex to me is a challenge...
Oh yeah, I actually managed to hack a full box of legal level 15 Keldeos because I missed the chance to get him.

So...do you want a specific nature or move from 5 generation?

O.o how you have "legal hacked" lvl 15 Keldeo? I want one who can be placed in the bank who never get a problem for be a hacked... so a original one is better...

It was a replication of a giveway (supposedly online), so I didn't catch it, it's as if it was given to me as a gift. But it just appears after I hit a button, and then it shows up in a specific spot in a box.

As you can tell, I kind of spammed it.

Edit: For no reason apparently. You can't actually trade them off, because they're copies of event pokemon. "It's a special Pokemon. You can't trade it!" is the actual message.

Wait, doesn't this mean that nobody could have traded Diancies anyway? Event ones?

Upon further research I have found that this is only applicable to GTS.

Event pokemon can be traded across by regular means.

I see a lot of trades in GTS offering a normal pokémon (well... even Rayquaza is a normal pokémon) and asking for a Event one... Maybe the sistem prevents you from offering a event, but not trade one if someone ask for.

Will be hard trade the event ones if works in this fashion... if both wants the event will need be a cross trade with high chance of the first one who get the event one go out without passing his event one...

Event Pokémon cannot be traded on GTS, but it allows you to ask for them. That is why so many trades ask for event Pokémon; all of the tradable offers have been taken.

Event Pokémon cannot be traded on GTS, but it allows you to ask for them. That is why so many trades ask for event Pokémon; all of the tradable offers have been taken.

But someone can send you a event pokémon if you ask for them?

Yes, events can't be sent over GTS but they can be traded normally.

You know what would be evil. You can like the previous games, only catch Latias/Latios depanding on what version you play. But the mega stone is in the other game!

Also, someone here has been thinking what main team they might have when OR/AS comes out? Know it's some monthes away, but still?

Well I'm still waiting for Mega Castform to be announced, when/if that happens I'll put him on my team.
But my team most like will be (if no mega Castform)
Sceptile
Lombre
Swellow
Sableye
Ninjask
and/or Gardevoir/Crobat/Golduck

Don’t know about my exact team yet, but I want to keep it Hoenn-Pokémon only. Mega-Metagross will definitely be in, the rest is still undecided.

You know what still irritates me the fact you can't use multiple pokemon in a single team in the mansion and online as I have Male and Female Moewtic team I made but can't test >:(

You know what still irritates me the fact you can't use multiple pokemon in a single team in the mansion and online as I have Male and Female Moewtic team I made but can't test >:(
I'm still pissed that Keldeo is banned from the Battle Chateau for no good reason.

I just got a fight with my Meowstic team a deer god it is awesome. Reflect/Light Screen/Physic/Charm Prankster Meowstic
with Physic/Signal Beam/Shadow Ball/Physhock Competitve Moewstic is sublime :3