• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

Why would they patch an older game?

i say just leave XY as it is
the faster it's forgotten the better

I refuse to pre-order, or even acknowledge that I will purchase this game until someone starts the fucking fiesta with Mega Motherfucking Ludicolo.

That would make me the happiest man alive.

God forbid we get a Mega Slaking...

Mega Froslass and Golurk are mandatory.

I've lost all hope for Mega Mightyena.
We must believe together. Surely, if Glalie and Beedrill can get Megas, then the forgotten hound has a chance as well.

I think we will have a lot of Megas in the next games so far... not every one will show in the ORAS (Saddly...)

I just want a mega for the realest pokemon ever, Weezing.

New Mega found for a Pokemon in the demo's data- small image included

GfY2tVV.png

Mega Hoopa - gets the new move Hyperspace Fury

ID621 Hyperspace Fury - Dark Special, 101%, 100 BP, 5 PP

More info in this link

Reactions: Agent York
Oh

You mean that OTHER pokemon we never got

It's like Genesect... this a thing they're doing now?

I was expecting a trollish image but hey, lookit that. But like, HYPERSPACE FURY is pretty fucking radical.

I was expecting a trollish image but hey, lookit that. But like, HYPERSPACE FURY is pretty fucking radical.

Hey

When it comes to Pokemon I don't fuck around

And I really hope Hyperspace Fury is ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA with hyperspace holes.

Mega Hoopa as SNK boss of Pokken when

Well I'd be glad if Hoopa got a mega, because without it Hoopa would've really been pissbaby weak with those 4x weaknesses to dark and ghost.
tumblr_nd893jzL801r1alb2o1_400.png

tumblr_nd893jzL801r1alb2o2_500.png

Mega Slaking can only move once
only once the entire battle
but man will that one move be fucking amazing
It will be an always effective, perfect accuracy, OHKO move that's completely legal.

Then he just dies. Why waste time right?

Soo I just found lots of pics on the trainers/gym leaders/E4 HERE!
And well, someone who had Emerald, can you see any specific trainer from Battle Frontier?

btw.
bcE3Bls.png
and
MBwXSdp.png

SqXnXut.png

god wally looks so small and frail like you could just push him over and he'd shatter

sad to see the loss of black people but Hoenn is japan after all

Reactions: Denizen
Pfft, Wallace looks like a fucking Jojo's character.

Yeah I was really hoping to see a little more diversity in there other than Team Aqua.
Well at least everyone looks hot, kudos to the new art style.

Wallace is just so fucking fabulous
look at his fucking midriff
god it's immaculate

Winona still ain't as cute as Skyla though
Skyla still got them bomb-ass titties and thicc as fuck thi-also she's a cartoon character and you should be ashamed

Wow look at M-Pidgeot's stats: Index: 808 - Pidgeot-M Stats: 83/80/80/135/80/121 This pokemon was MADE for Hurricane. As well, Mega Beedrill is going to be an utter nightmare: 65/150/40/15/80/145

Mega Pidgeot with Hurricane, Heat wave, Roost and some other move (Unsure because his movepool is absolutely attrocious) but he's gonna be on my team without a doubt!

are you forgetting Mega Steelix and his 230 Defense
dude's made of most unbreakable of materials
like hopes and dreams

are you forgetting Mega Steelix and his 230 Defense
dude's made of most unbreakable of materials
like hopes and dreams
A Heat Wave from Mega Pidgeot would level him tho...

really if you had a steelix out against Mega Pidgeot in first place you already aren't a very smart person

Oh, you mean just Mega Steelix in general. Yeah he's pretty cool and stuff. Not exactly a fan honestly, but he's pretty scary.

I can't think of many counters outside of heavy hitting, fire type spewing pokemon. Cuz, you know Earthquake ain't gonna do shit.

Downloading the demo ATM ;)

(Should have checked the code before playing the shit out of Eliza in 2 hours)

Some I'm guessing we're getting the introduction of a Biker Girl in this remake? Cool.

Also, Tate and Liza look a lot younger than I thought they were. 0_0

Ruin said:
god wally looks so small and frail like you could just push him over and he'd shatter

Well, if I remember right, in the games he starts out having serious asthma or something, and in the manga for the games, Wally apparently wears a respirator suit. That's probably the point. :/

Hey guys. Sorry to be a bother again, but Rotom is being rather elusive for me and I'd really like to get my hands on one. Is it possible that one of you has a Rotom and could breed one please (Yes he can be bred with ditto).

I have some rather high potential Skarmorys that you can have if that interests you.

Hey guys. Sorry to be a bother again, but Rotom is being rather elusive for me and I'd really like to get my hands on one. Is it possible that one of you has a Rotom and could breed one please (Yes he can be bred with ditto).

I have some rather high potential Skarmorys that you can have if that interests you.

I have a Rotom I can breed. Do you need a specific nature or just the Rotom? I don't have a really diverse Ditto selection so I hope you don't need a specific one. If not I can jump on and breed one right now

I mean, I could just breed for the nature I want, but if you have a Calm ditto, that'd be the one to go for.

Alright, I checked and I have no Calm Dittos. Let me go scrounge up a Rotom egg really quick.

Great, I'll pm you my FC. I managed to find a Calm Ditto as well so no worries :D

PM received and responded to and I have the Rotom egg. Now I just need to move to a better spot in the house so I can connect in-game.

Holy fuck, he's not wearing underwear.