• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

Serebii said:
The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information about the upcoming game Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. While pictures have yet to be posted, the information that has come out is set to reveal Mega Latios, Mega Latias as well as two brand new Megas, Mega Pidgeot and Beedrill. Images of these specific parts of CoroCoro are yet to come, so it's technically unconfirmed, but the leakers have shown other parts of CoroCoro giving credence to this. We'll bring more, and pics, as they come so keep checking back.

Dafuq, Pidgeot and Beedrill?!
Anyway, finally a hint there will be a confirmation about mega Latias/Latios!

Dafuq, Pidgeot and Beedrill?!
That's... interesting. I wonder what stat distributions and Abilities (or maybe possibly new Typing?) that they will get to make them relevant, especially Beedrill.

I guess Pidgeot will be very magestic with boost on Attack and speed stats. Though they could give him a nice boost on his defence stats and make him bulky (soo team up Pidgeot with mega rayquaza bring in Pidgeot when the enemy is using mega rayquaza and you have a nice wall right there)!

Beedrill will be VERY interesting. He has really low stats in general. I mean, I don't think Mega evolution will touch the Hp stat on any mon soo I guess they will make him into a speedy killer!

Last edited:
corocoro11142.jpg

corocoro11143.jpg

corocoro11144.jpg

Reactions: thepaintrain8465
Pidgey gets No Guard and Beedrill gets Adaptability. Interesting choices!

And what I get from the whole Eon ticket thing. Latios/Latias are exlusives to each game. But to find Reshiram, Zekrom, Dialga & Palkia in the sky you must first Fly on Latias/Latios AND have the Eon Ticket/Flute?

Reactions: Agent York
Pidgey gets No Guard and Beedrill gets Adaptability. Interesting choices!

And what I get from the whole Eon ticket thing. Latios/Latias are exlusives to each game. But to find Reshiram, Zekrom, Dialga & Palkia in the sky you must first Fly on Latias/Latios AND have the Eon Ticket/Flute?

I really hate this "have a tiket" thing... if you need only Lati@s and a Megastone, we can use the other generations Lati@s and get a Megastone... but waiting for a distribution iten can never go in your countrie is sucks...

Mega Jesus Bird :D

Flying on Latios/Latias will be awsome. But that depands, will it fly automatically like the Dragons in Skyrim, or fly over the map like the Airship in the FF games (can only remember you could fly them in FF1 and FF6)?

Could Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire possibly the most fan service remake(s) ever made?

EDIT: btw, is there any different look between Mega Latias and Mega Latios? Soo far, can't see it. Guess the only differens between them will be there genders and the moves Luster Purge and Mist Ball!

Edit @ 10:04: The Legendary Pokémon are found on islands that can only be found through areas on the sky and is said to make it so all non-event Legendary Pokémon will be obtainable in Generation VI. You access the sky through the Eon Flute item

We need a large map to put them all :D

(maybe they are counting the "Pokémon Z" in 2015 to get this...)

(maybe they are counting the "Pokémon Z" in 2015 to get this...)
Nope

Serebii said:
Edit @ 10:15: This ticket will be distributed via Serial Code in an upcoming issue
I assume you get the Flute through the Ticket!

Alright, the Eon ticket will work just like it did in the originals. Corocoro will give there subscribers the code. The code will let you get the ticket that will let you catch Latios/Latias that was NOT exlusive to your version.

No idéa about the flute though. Just hope it will be inside the game as it should!

Last edited:
Flute sounds like an in-game item to me. It doesn't say anything about having to download it - and the fact that you'll be able to catch every non-event legendary is astounding.

EDIT: btw, is there any different look between Mega Latias and Mega Latios? Soo far, can't see it. Guess the only differens between them will be there genders and the moves Luster Purge and Mist Ball!

Apparently it's size and eye color.

HYESZ! Bird Jesus gets a Mega Evolution hat basically makes him look like a God. This is straight up awesome. So going on the team.

I'm so happy I found a shiny Pidgey now. I was just grinding in Fire Red, looked down and thought "Gee, that Pidgey looks gold like a shiny one. I didn't see a sparkle though." Caught it and yup, shiny Pidgeot is now in my team.

Mega Beedrill is so cute
why are there so many good Megas now it's not fair

Mega Beedrill looks hype as fuck.

I hope that the other bee pokemon gets a Mega at some point too
i just want more bug types to be good
i want my lovable huggable murder train of bugs

I hope that the other bee pokemon gets a Mega at some point too
i just want more bug types to be good
i want my lovable huggable murder train of bugs

Mega Vulcarona and Mega Genesect? :P

If I have to request Mega Milotic one more time

Hey guys, looking for a request here. As you know, I can't do the Bank and I'd like to get a skarmory with stealth rock. But this doesn't mean that you need to transfer over a skarmory if you already have an aerodactyl, archen or skarmory with stealth rock. Since it can breed down, that works too. I would very much appreciate it and let me know what you'd like in return.

Hey guys, looking for a request here. As you know, I can't do the Bank and I'd like to get a skarmory with stealth rock. But this doesn't mean that you need to transfer over a skarmory if you already have an aerodactyl, archen or skarmory with stealth rock. Since it can breed down, that works too. I would very much appreciate it and let me know what you'd like in return.

Sorry, i cannot undestand, but who you need? A Aerodactyl, archen or Skarmory from B&W with stealth rock?

Mega Golurk.

Wait, no, where the hell is my Mega Ludicolo. I've been waiting for 7 centuries.

Sorry, i cannot undestand, but who you need? A Aerodactyl, archen or Skarmory from B&W with stealth rock?
A pokemon that is one of those three and knows stealth rock. It doesn't matter what gender, level or stats. Just ANY of those three with stealth rock will work.

A pokemon that is one of those three and knows stealth rock. It doesn't matter what gender, level or stats. Just ANY of those three with stealth rock will work.

Ummmm... I can get a Scarmory in Platinun, use a TM and pass all way to the X... can be a some work, but i will not use the TM anyway :D

Can you wait? And pass your Friend Code to me

EDIT: Well.. your Skarmory is ready :D

Last edited:
Mega Golurk.

Wait, no, where the hell is my Mega Ludicolo. I've been waiting for 7 centuries.
Shocking twist as it is revealed that Mega Golurk and Mega Ludicolo are somehow the same thing
everyone is confused but swiftly embraces the flying dancing duck pineapple golem

Ummmm... I can get a Scarmory in Platinun, use a TM and pass all way to the X... can be a some work, but i will not use the TM anyway :D

Can you wait? And pass your Friend Code to me

EDIT: Well.. your Skarmory is ready :D
0232 8319 4102

I'll be able to trade for the next hour and a half from this post. After that I'll be at work for 10 hours.

0232 8319 4102

I'll be able to trade for the next hour and a half from this post. After that I'll be at work for 10 hours.

Mine is 3840-5712-9363. I dont want anything special to trade, but if you have a spare Heracrosnite, some friend will be happy :D. If not, not problem, send anything ^^

I can trade in 20 min from this post... after that, only in 10+ hours....

EDIT: Time's out... see you guys later :D

Last edited:
Haha, you just missed me. Anyways, I'm good to trade for the next couple hours or so. I'll be here working on a project.

Unfortunately, I too am out of Heracrossite :( I wish I had one because he looks so cool in Mega

Im back to home, and will be awake for some hours. Maybe we can trade today :D

Does anybody want me to go out to a Gamestop to get one of those shiny Gengars for them? It was one shiny I actually had...

Thanks Sanity, but not for me :D I prefer the Diancie :D (or the Demo...)

Last edited:
Once again just missed me. I'll try to be available for the majority of today.

Once again just missed me. I'll try to be available for the majority of today.

Lets see today :D

You not make me your DS frient already? Is hard know if you online without this :P

Here we go with a completely unnecessary Mega Evolution with one that really turned some heads as to "wtf?"

Mega Glalie and Mega Steelix
glalie.jpg

steelix.jpg

Eh... The only Megalution I'll ever be using, ever is Mega Pidgeot. Sweet Glorious Bird Jesus

If Glalie is getting one (soo, every E4 member will have a mega?) then Froslass deservs one to!

I mean really, She need it!