• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

Geez GameFreak, Destiny Knot random "drop" from a certain trainer or reward for Master Contest? You don't really want me to play this game anymore do you?

I suspect the next movie is about Hoppa and his time/space warped legendary (who includes Primal Groundon and Kyogre).

Geez GameFreak, Destiny Knot random "drop" from a certain trainer or reward for Master Contest? You don't really want me to play this game anymore do you?
That's why I traded one of mine from X. Too difficult to get in game.

So, this happened...
hp50me3.png

Gotta love that RNG! I've missed with Thunder Fang thrice in a row. And I know the enemy had leftovers and no evasion increases.

Awesome times.

Gotta love that RNG! I've missed with Thunder Fang thrice in a row. And I know the enemy had leftovers and no evasion increases.

Awesome times.

He still totally rage quit, though.

That's why I traded one of mine from X. Too difficult to get in game.

Got one like 3 hours after though :D

Breeding a good Beldum now.

So, this happened...
I swear that Play Rough must have 75% Accuracy or something with how much it's missed for me. I have yet to rage quit on Showdown, but I get pretty close whenever I come across a super stall team...

He still totally rage quit, though.
Bro, I went through the effort of putting Rock Throw on pokemon that should be running Stone Edge because I was absolutely fed up with Stone Edge's 35% hit rate (I swear to god I counted and got 20 out of 52 HIT)

My luck is absolutely terrible.

In other news I totally overcompensated for the Pidgeys I was breeding and made too many 5 IV Modest Pidgeys. Anybody want one? If you don't I'll just wondertrade them.

I'll take one, if you don't mind

I would take one, but I don't have Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire yet. I should be getting them around the holidays, but this early in ORAS's lifespan, people will probably be clamoring for good Pokes to trade.

I would take one, but I don't have Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire yet. I should be getting them around the holidays, but this early in ORAS's lifespan, people will probably be clamoring for good Pokes to trade.
You can't trade between ORAS and XY?

You can totally trade between ORAS and XY. Rellek and I did it.

The only things you can't do is trade over certain Mons w/ certain moves (new stuff from ORAS and some weird stuff from XY that probably wouldn't affect most people, can't remember what specifically)

Actually, speaking of this topic, I have question: is it possible to transfer Pokemon in XY over to ORAS? Because that would be helpful.

I did it yesterday the the Bank. Got all 715 of them into AS. Took me 10 seconds to finish the National Dex lol.

I'll take one, if you don't mind
Sweet! Lemme know when you want to trade, k? I'll be available for the next 2 hours.

0232 8319 4102

I guess I can take one, if that's not too much trouble, since I now know I can just transfer it to ORAS when I get the game. What do you want in exchange for it?

Am I allowed to request a nickname for it, since we can nickname them once they're traded? Just curious.

I guess I can take one, if that's not too much trouble, since I now know I can just transfer it to ORAS when I get the game. What do you want in exchange for it?
Absolutely nothing. Like I said, this is all essentially trash that's taking up space in my box and was going to wonder trade away anyways. Ok here's what I have to offer: All these pidgeys are 5 IV pidgeys. The stat that I list is the one stat that is imperfect:

Sp Atk
Speed
HP
Attack
Defense

EDIT: I will have to end up nicknaming it. You can't nickname traded pokemon sadly. So lemme know if you want me to give one.

Last edited:
Hmmm... Alright, I'll take the one with imperfect HP. I feel that's the best decision.

I've registered you on my 3DS, my 3DS FC is: 3711 - 6991 - 0338. (Fairly redundant since it's in my signature, but whatever.)

Also, to re-ask an earlier question, am I allowed to request a nickname for it? Since you can't nickname them after they've been traded and all.

Hmmm... Alright, I'll take the one with imperfect HP. I feel that's the best decision.

I've registered you on my 3DS, my 3DS FC is: 3711 - 6991 - 0338. (Fairly redundant since it's in my signature, but whatever.)

Also, to re-ask an earlier question, am I allowed to request a nickname for it? Since you can't nickname them after they've been traded and all.
I edited my post saying you could. What would you like it named?

Eagleheart, because I'm on a sudden Stratovarius kick out of nowhere.

Eagleheart, because I'm on a sudden Stratovarius kick out of nowhere.
Mission complete bro. Train it well and once you get it over to ORAS, get Pidgeotite and destroy Super Singles at the Battle Maison. So many BP...

It's Modest, so I'm focusing on Sp Atk and later Speed. Since Pidgeot can learn Hurricane, nothing is safe from Eagleheart. He has the heart of an eagle, and flies through the rainbow into a new world and finds the sun. You cannot stop the glory of Eagleheart.

Sweet! Lemme know when you want to trade, k? I'll be available for the next 2 hours.

0232 8319 4102
Sorry for not being available earlier, are you available now?

If you didn't like Gen 3 before, ORAS might make you change your mind. It's beautiful.
Nothing can ever change my mind on Gen 3.

I am a stubborn man.

Reactions: Φ
Sorry for not being available earlier, are you available now?
Yes sir. Just got back from my brother's place. Which would you like? It's detailed ina post above this one. Of course minus the HP pidgey

I'd take the one with the imperfect Attack IV, if you don't mind.

Ah, yeah. Forgot to say that I'm playing as "Judy".

Ah, yeah. Forgot to say that I'm playing as "Judy".
Oh alrighty then. I was a little wierded out for a sec :P

Oh alrighty then. I was a little wierded out for a sec :P
Yeah, I've always found it hilarious to play as the girl protagonist, but pretend she's SUPER aggressive about Pokemon battles. Cause they're always designed so feminine-like that the personality seems more enjoyable on them.

It's weird, cause this time I actually was planning on playing the boy this time around. But then I saw people pointing out disparities in the interactions of Brendon and May. Like May will instantly start blushing and "falling for the protagonist" stuff, but Brendon will barely care and actually seemed disappointed in the fact that his neighbor was a girl?

Thanks for the Pidgey, btw.

Ok so I don't know how to take a picture of this since the 3DS camera is the only camera I own and I can't exactly point that at the 3DS screen sooo... ahem anyways...

There's a TM in Safari Zone that's boggling my mind. The most Northeast corner of Safari Zone contains a TM which I believe is impossible to get (at least at this very instant it is impossible). There is a sandy slope requiring the mach bike which takes me to an area with heavy grass. Mind you, this is the ONLY way to enter this area. Further into this area there is a small platform (that has the TM on it) which can only be accessed by hopping with the Acro bike. HOW is that even obtainable? So two questions:

1. Can I have both Rydel bikes simultaneously somehow? I have enough money to pay for both trust me.
2. Does the Safari Zone's layout change periodically? this seems to be the only logical solution...

I do believe if you talk to somebody you can use both bled at the same time or something. I don't know who though. The info is probably on Serebii or some similar site.

From what I saw somewhere (can't remember where), there is a way to get both. Quick check on serebii got me this:

Getting Both Bikes
A brand new feature to Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire is the ability to have both bikes at the same time. This is necessary for getting some items in a variety of areas including the Safari Zone and various Mirage Caves. To get both bikes, you need to advertise Rydel's Bikes to various people throughout the region

Mach Bike - Show the Mach Bike to a Hex Maniac in the Route 111 Desert
Acro Bike - Show the Acro Bike to a Bird Keeper in the Acro Bike area of Route 119 - Requires Surf & Waterfall
Any Bike - Speak to a Triathlete in Battle Resort

Once you have spoken to all three of these characters, return to Rydel's Cycles in Mauville City and he will give you the other bike, so you now have both bikes at the same time

Last edited:
From what I saw somewhere (can't remember where), there is a way to get both. Quick check on serebii got me this:

Getting Both Bikes
A brand new feature to Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire is the ability to have both bikes at the same time. This is necessary for getting some items in a variety of areas including the Safari Zone and various Mirage Caves. To get both bikes, you need to advertise Rydel's Bikes to various people throughout the region

Mach Bike - Show the Mach Bike to a Hex Maniac in the Route 111 Desert
Acro Bike - Show the Acro Bike to a Bird Keeper in the Acro Bike area of Route 119 - Requires Surf & Waterfall
Any Bike - Speak to a Triathlete in Battle Resort

Once you have spoken to all three of these characters, return to Rydel's Cycles in Mauville City and he will give you the other bike, so you now have both bikes at the same time
You are a beautiful person.