• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

tbcw7vk.jpg

Looks like we're finally getting Contrary Serperior. An event in Japan is releasing all the Unova starters with their hidden abilities.

Really happy to see my favorite grass starter finally get the ability it's always deserved.

tbcw7vk.jpg

I wouldn't be mocking him, if I was you, good Doctor. That muthafucka sleeps with his eyes OPEN.

Looks like we're finally getting Contrary Serperior. An event in Japan is releasing all the Unova starters with their hidden abilities.

Really happy to see my favorite grass starter finally get the ability it's always deserved.
Poor Samurott. Serperior and Emboar get great HAs that fit their playstyles, while it gets Shell Armor, an Ability that does not directly benefit it in the slightest. I guess it's the same for Meganium, if the 2nd Gen Starters ever got their HAs.

Poor Samurott. Serperior and Emboar get great HAs that fit their playstyles, while it gets Shell Armor, an Ability that does not directly benefit it in the slightest. I guess it's the same for Meganium, if the 2nd Gen Starters ever got their HAs.
Emboar's HA can be described as okay at best. Certainly not getting him out of RU.

Emboar's HA can be described as okay at best. Certainly not getting him out of RU.

Serperior is definitely making it out with the superior ability. No pun intended.

Attempting to get online now :( My internet is slugs

Thank you!

Now I can finally complete the Hoenn dex.

Wanna win 90% of the time against people in OR/AS (not Showdown)? Pair up Dragalge who has abaptability and have him hold choice spec with Aegislash! Use Sludge wave with Dragagle and boost up Aegislash. You should now win 90% of the time!

When I was twelve, I put about 500 hours into my copy of Pokémon Black so I could catch all 649 pokemon to complete the Pokédex. It was a triumph. Still playing the games three years later and currently playing through Alpha Sapphire, which I think is an excellent remake.

Reactions: Ktulu
Ok, I don't know about yu, but Pokken is lookin amazing. I'm hoping Blastose makes it in as it is my Overall favorite Pokémon but just seeing the Roster slowly expand will be interesting enough.

Ok, I don't know about yu, but Pokken is lookin amazing. I'm hoping Blastose makes it in as it is my Overall favorite Pokémon but just seeing the Roster slowly expand will be interesting enough.

Pretty sure there is a thread where you can talk about that game. Might be in the Other Fighting Games section.

Hey Pokémaniacs :D

We are back ^^

Hxi6bt9.jpg

Speaking of which, I finally managed to get Mews from Black and White through Pokemon Bank. Copies of the one from that Pokemon Ranch Wii game. So if any of you want one...please have a Shaymin

The Bill Murray of Pokemon... sounds legit.

Also, do you want anything specific for those Mews exactly?

Nah, unless you got a spare Shaymin lying around

Whelp, I'm online now as Judy. So if anybody wants an extra Mew in their boxes, now's the time.

I'm gonna call it and say I'm the only person in this thread that's actually watching the Pokemon anime, enjoying it at that.

I'm gonna call it and say I'm the only person in this thread that's actually watching the Pokemon anime, enjoying it at that.

No... you are not alone :D

Guess who's gotten themselves some Shaymins and Darkrais

Here's a hint: me

I NEED IT. WHAT DO YOU WANT.

I'm a giveaway man. I only live for the excitement of others.

Also I just discovered I can't actually trade legendaries over wonder trade, so I'm kind of fucking stuck with boxes full of rare legendaries.

Event Pokémon can't be traded with random people under any circumstance. Probably to minimize duping.

You online? I can trade right now.

Man, why does game chat make EVERY trade a little harder?

Do you want anything else in particular?

Got some Genesects, and a Keldeo. Oh, and that Mew.

Already got them. Now all I need is Arceus and Meloetta. Thank you!

Say, does Mega Rayquaza's Delta Stream activate before or after the damage from stealth rock takes effect? When you switch it in?

I started playing Pokémon Y on the 15th. My bias towards Fire Types is causing my ass to get kicked.
I'm not catching enough Pokémon, I'm not grinding enough. I'm pretty much doing everything wrong.

Damn this game is pretty though.

Huh, I just saw an interesting idea. A Mega Zygarde where it's ability is to make the battle an inverse battle whenever it comes in, like Mega Rayquaza's Delta Stream. Because Yvetal is immune to its ground type STAB and Xerneas is immune to its dragon type STAB, Zygarde is almost unqualified to be considered a counter to them.

Pretty cool, though I would want to see an ability like that on a lower legendary pokemon. Maybe a Dark/Ice type. If that ability existed it would certainly justify the reason for an item that negates abilities. Then Regigigas would finally rise...

Reactions: Ktulu
I started playing Pokémon Y on the 15th. My bias towards Fire Types is causing my ass to get kicked.
I'm not catching enough Pokémon, I'm not grinding enough. I'm pretty much doing everything wrong.

Exp share is your friend. It levels up everyone in your party.

You are literally the first person I "know" online who has a struggle with X/Y! I don't mean to be mean now...

Got some Genesects, and a Keldeo. Oh, and that Mew.
Powersave? Or just how did you get them?

You are literally the first person I "know" online who has a struggle with X/Y! I don't mean to be mean now...
Honestly they made XY so easy it's sickening, it's a game for bitches now. If I wanted to I'd beat this game easily, but to make it at least a little challenging I'm using only four Fire Types at the moment and I'm training them individually without Exp. Share. So far it's working and the game is actually fun. In the future if you're afraid that what you say might insult someone then don't even bother saying anything just to be safe.

Powersave? Or just how did you get them?
I borrowed my friend's Pokemon Platinum, plugged in an action replay, activated the events, caught them, brought them over to Black 2, and cloned them over and over.

They're completely legitimate, I just didn't (and probably couldn't) want to do the events 20 times.