• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

Or you could be like me and give up on it when you have a Window's Phone with no Data plan :3
I remember I used to have a Windows phone.
nigga, I got the hell out of dodge on that.
fuck windows phones.

Quality clickbait.

He was forgetting "Top 10 Pokemon", "Top 10 Pokemon to get evolutions in X game", "Top 10 Pokemon to get Mega Evolutions in x game", and "Top 10 Pokemon to get Alolan forms in Sun and Moon."

Just give me the Top 10 Pokemon Clickbait Videos.

Just give me the Top 10 Pokemon Clickbait Videos.
All of them are made by Verlisify.

ALSO since it didnt get mentioned last page, Rockruff's evos are version exclusive, Ruff Link gets Accelrock, a priority Rock attack, while Taliban gets Counter. Also, Pokebeach states that Sun and Moon are different dimensions from each other, but I havent seen it anywhere else. Still, excellent thing to note for lore.

Last edited:
All of them are made by Verlisify.

ALSO since it didnt get mentioned last page, Rockruff's evos are version exclusive, Ruff Link gets Accelrock, a priority Rock attack, while Taliban gets Counter. Also, Pokebeach states that Sun and Moon are different dimensions from each other, but I havent seen it anywhere else. Still, excellent thing to note for lore.

In the Serebii foruns are wars about every point of CoroCoro leaks. And the Rockruff evos are the core of a lot of this... Maybe the... today... video can put an end in some of this battles (or put more gas in...)

I dunno about Rockruff's evolutions being version exclusive. It seems like a form switch or just something like Eevee to Espeon to Umbreon But I could also see it as Sun and oon stones cause of the description of how Rockruff evolves into its new form. Like it evolves to Night or Day form depending on the time and thats just the one your stuck with. Like I find it weird how Rockruff's Evolution only has 1 name instead of 2. But hopefully we find the rest of the info today

I dunno about Rockruff's evolutions being version exclusive. It seems like a form switch or just something like Eevee to Espeon to Umbreon But I could also see it as Sun and oon stones cause of the description of how Rockruff evolves into its new form. Like it evolves to Night or Day form depending on the time and thats just the one your stuck with. Like I find it weird how Rockruff's Evolution only has 1 name instead of 2. But hopefully we find the rest of the info today

All the problem with the Rockruff evo is because:

- First, is only one evo, with two forms (as Espurr)... and people complain about "why dont make two pokemons"
- In the firsts scans, something make all understand: he evolves per the time (day or night), and everyone as happy about (not everyone... some complain about is better be mutable form: one form by day and another by night).
- But the second scan make people think/understand the evolution is game specific (one form in sun, one in moon). And everyone hates this because N points (mostly because you need to get both games if you try make some competitive Rockruff).

My point: I really hope for evolution by the time, but if not, I hope the exclusivity is because or an item or the need to be near the Box Legendary to evolve (like Mantike needs Remoraid and Panchan needs a Dark pokemon).

But maybe all became clear today.

"It notes that Rockruff becomes the Midday Form when bathed in the rays of the sun and when full of the night's power, it becomes the Midnight Form." - Serebii

Based on this makes me think its either just based on Time/Stone Evolution or there is a special place that imbues Rockruff with Sun or Moon Power.

"It notes that Rockruff becomes the Midday Form when bathed in the rays of the sun and when full of the night's power, it becomes the Midnight Form." - Serebii

Based on this makes me think its either just based on Time/Stone Evolution or there is a special place that imbues Rockruff with Sun or Moon Power.

"New images of CoroCoro have come out showcasing more of Lugarugan. In it, it shows the Midday Form being obtained in Pokémon Sun and the Midnight Form being obtained in Pokémon Moon." - Serebii

And a lot of people in serebii forum are saying "in the scans can read (in japanese) only in Moon, only in Sun". No one confirms, and everyone hopes for an error from CoroCoro. But in the scans can see pictures of Sun Wolf with a sun simbol and the Moon Wolf with the moon simbol.

A translator on another forum said they are explicitly version exclusive

Then it makes me wonder if Serebii has bad translators themselves? compared to the Forum users I mean

The problem? Corocoro confirms both the version exclusive and the "by time" evolution. So one are wrong.

Maybe we discover in some hours...

On a lighter note based on appearance alone which one do you like more? Rockruff's Day or Night form? I was hoping to like Night Form more before it was shown but now I much prefer his Day form. Just not a fan of Night form's skinny arms which makes it look weird to me.

Then it makes me wonder if Serebii has bad translators themselves? compared to the Forum users I mean
Oh heck yeah. They translated the Magearna movie something like Volcanion an the amazing Magearna. "Karakuri", the name they represented as "Amazing", is actually a reference to the Karakuri dolls all over the place in japan. But of course Joe wouldn't fix that, even when a quick google search would tell you.

If that Papa Roach Stand is Sun-exclusive then I think I'm definitely getting Sun.

I am tempted to give every UB a One Punch Man villain name.

UB-01: Mirror Jellyfish

UB-02 Absorption: Blood Tyrant

UB-02 Beauty: Diva Roachess

I was expecting a lot more information from the trailer today then just showcasing the UB02's. Like More on Rockruff stuff. I wouldn't have minded just getting the UB02's info if we actually got any about them like possible type or if they even have types :P

Well, better luck next week.

....are we seriously getting weekly news updates now? My god...

Expansion needs to be in Pokken and I want it to fucking brutalize Pikachu. Shoulder tackles with infinite armor.

Reactions: Metafogos
Well... if the UB are so powerful, I think Tapu Koko will be busted in this battle...

I think we dont get any Rockruff info because this theme is CoroCoro exclusive for now, and their only sell the magazine tomorrow.

Maybe we get another trailer in Friday only to show the evos...

Last edited:
After much demand, The much awaited Pokemon Cypher has arrived! Poketubers and battlers from all over come together to lay down some flaming hot BARS down on the mic!....Or its just all corny fun. Either way, give it a lesson, a lot of passion went into this~

Reactions: Metafogos
Eevee's z move is a stat boost? Interesting :^o

Just wanna point out that we got another 'Leak Confirmed' Pokemon in the Rugby Monkey

Reactions: CountofBleck
Man i don't even like pikachu but that Z-move dance is pretty great
plus now
35e.jpg

is canon

Can we talk about how Eevee gets Baton Pass real quick?

Good lord, please tell me those Z-Move cutscenes are skippable, because that is something I would want to see exactly once but never again.

Remind me why multiplayer always forces animations on?

Good lord, please tell me those Z-Move cutscenes are skippable, because that is something I would want to see exactly once but never again.

Remind me why multiplayer always forces animations on?
Multiplayer doesnt do the full animations for mega evolving, so we can expect Z moves to do the same

So I just thought of something. Oranguru's attack Instruct. Could it allow you to make a partner use a Z-move twice? Like making Eevee do Z-Move twice and get +4 in everything in 1 turn.

Not even gonna mention the Instruct nonsense like Instruct Power Up Punch M Khan

Last edited:
Not even gonna mention the Instruct nonsense like Instruct Power Up Punch M Khan
- Instruct on Scarfed Eruption/Water Spout
- Instruct on Giga Impact Slaking
- Instruct in Triples with Quiver Dance/Swords Dance anything, with third member being an Oricorio
1433321385321.jpg

ALL YOUR POWERS COMBINED.

COLOR BLASTERRRRRRRRRRR
EEVEE BEING POWERED UP BY THE POWER OF THEIR ANCESTORS
Go go Eevee Rangers

- Instruct on Scarfed Eruption/Water Spout
- Instruct on Giga Impact Slaking
- Instruct in Triples with Quiver Dance/Swords Dance anything, with third member being an Oricorio
Instruct is basically another buff to Smeargle being the already god it is

The other (pro)simian has a good choices too...

Like a Wonder Guard Passimian...

Maybe Instruction can be egg moved...

And waiting for the Hidden Abilities for all the new mons... some became really powerful only after the HA reveal (I hope for good ones for the Rockruff evos...)