• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[POLL] Are you looking forward to the beta changes?

Are you looking forward to the beta changes?

• Yes

Votes: 47 45.2%
  • No, I prefer MDE (Squigly Patch)

Votes: 25 24.0%
  • No and I don't prefer MDE

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I don't care. I will continue playing/avoiding the game the same amount either way.

Votes: 23 22.1%
  • Other (Elaborate in a post)

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I mention earlier, I have no problem with the game as is. However, if the game is serious about "increasing neutral", it needs to

1. Remove Assist Confirm, so the neutral game doesn't deteriorate into updo/pillar/butt.
2. Raise health to 18000, rougly 25.8% increase. Assuming beta combo isn't over 9000 with just 1 meter, it will requires 3 confirm instead of 2 for a kill. This means a 6000 combo is enough for intermediate player without requiring them to make an addition confirm as some other combo experts who can do 8000. Hopefully leading to less combo monkeys for most beginner/intermediate plays.
3. Increase Burst Radius to eliminate burst bait. How this increase neutral should be obvious.

As of now I see no real difference between MDE and Beta tactically speaking.

Last edited:
words
Every time I hear you talk I just picture this
flash1.gif

Or something else related to Kevin Bacon in Footloose, dancing his frustrations away in an abandoned warehouse.

True high damage and long combos aren't the same. I love high damage (ST and a lot of 90s fighters) have this, however I also like short combos (also present in many of those early fighters). What I would like is that every hit does much more damage, yet combos are much shorter. Easier said than done right? Yet cause the damage of individual hits is so low (like what, 1%, 2%?), combos are long affairs of double digit seconds which is an eternity in a fighting game. It feels even longer in a fast paced fighter such as this.

Okay the footloose thing had me dying for a good 5 minutes or so.

I love you Loose but holy fuck.

This is why Skullgirls has next to no good players.
I have too many things I want to say, so I'm going to letter organize them.

A) Why, because we spend all our time dancing in warehouses?

B) "Next to"?

C) Skullgirls has players?

D) I could've sworn I had a D but I can't remember.

I have too many things I want to say, so I'm going to letter organize them.

A) Why, because we spend all our time dancing in warehouses?

B) "Next to"?

C) Skullgirls has players?

D) I could've sworn I had a D but I can't remember.
All of top 16 look like they'd be good dancers. Good warehouse dancers, especially.

Dances are too long. Need shorter dances!
Also need to get being dizzied from dancing reduced. These breakdancers are baiting people into mashing dance moves and getting served.

Man either that toilet moves with you or your bathroom is disgusting.
I haven't turned on the light in there in five years.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
wow how did this thread go from ok to shit to amazing in half a page thank you gentlemen ^.^7

I can never tell if things like this past page are reason for me to post more often, or for me to post less often.

I don't even know what I said to be honest. I just went "I wanna talk like shakesphere and say the words "penis" and "ass".

i think the word you are looking for my good sir is "arse" ;)

edit: here is some more material for you to practice.

Oh yeah, arse is a word. Ass. Booty meat. Anal cavity. Rectum. Uranus.

Reactions: keninblack
I can never tell if things like this past page are reason for me to post more often, or for me to post less often.

never stop posting

I mean, it was funny, but I did kinda derail the whole topic (despite how derailed it may have already been). I have a tendency to do that.

wow how did this thread go from ok to shit to amazing in half a page thank you gentlemen ^.^7
You mean piss instead of shit. The topic is pissing. Suprisingly, no one has mentioned pissing competitions.

You mean piss instead of shit. The topic is pissing. Suprisingly, no one has mentioned pissing competitions.
Oh my god, it's GameUnderground all over again (@LordCeno @Icky @mcpeanuts @nomnomkitty221). I still can't believe I missed the pun "urine stream" when addressing the stream chat that one night.

My secret is out.

Goddammit, I was suckered into posting in here. Thanks IsaVulpes!

I like the beta changes. I like this game.

I like having fun.

Here's a picture:
View attachment 886

yay skullgirls forum
Goddamn that is some KHinsider forum game gaia online looking shit.

Goddamn that is some KHinsider forum game gaia online looking shit.
I like how in the long run you basically called BlazBlue some KHinsider forum game gaia online looking shit

and depending on who you asked, they'd probably agree.

This game is doomed and will always be doomed. This thread is an example of why.

Dances are too long. Need shorter dances!
Also need to get being dizzied from dancing reduced. These breakdancers are baiting people into mashing dance moves and getting served.

Put_Duck_King_in_Skullgirls

It's been a while since the retail steam version of SG came out I wonder if lobbies work yet

nope they still don't work.

How will be noobies play in their beginner labbies without them working rip

Reactions: gluemchen
I mean, it was funny, but I did kinda derail the whole topic (despite how derailed it may have already been). I have a tendency to do that.

Yeah, for shizzle my nizzle my darling.

But, it was fun.

So it seems people disagree with me. I've really grown fond of the Beta changes. It's not the combo game I remember playing, but the resets I've been learning are fantastic.

I think I'm ready for beta soon. Just waiting for Big Band to be finished though.

Status
Not open for further replies.