• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Rage Quit Gallery of Shame: Pass the Salt Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
hm cool. you still suck and you don't play sets with anyone to prove your worth. bye.

Hey boss, please keep your insults to yourself,
thank you.

Also I can play anyone who adds me,
I love to fight that's what I do,
Thats how I came up...

If you want to battle we battle.
Thats what I do, thats what its all about.
I never dodge.
Anybody will tell ya man.

dang
its heatin up

Yo let's get some loose pockets up in this bitch
3c6043eb73.jpg

Who bets who?

Please spoiler long strings of images, thanks!
Also I can play anyone who adds me,
I love to fight that's what I do,
Thats how I came up...

the problem is no one wants to add you. it's like your friend asking you to go poke a dead bird.

anywho, ragequits, right?
two drops, one disconnect.

87E6D7D080D3CAD01A5D5BFBFA6814841FDD42D3

E4D4540C9630308EACDA8568F6AC666F869B65C4

B5D4C51DAB9308AFFA71EEF94A939F4CE6440258

Last edited by a moderator:
Just edited the OP with a little footnote, but I'll post it here too: Please spoiler long strings of images to keep this thread readable. Thanks!

I don't think its a ragequit if they leave when they've already lost, maybe they have somewhere to be, or they're done playing. Unless they controller dropped then left when they died, but nobody specified that.

It seems like people are pretty quick to say any disconnect is a rage quit. I would hold off on posting screenshots explicitly to shame people unless it seems pretty likely that the quit was due to rage (like if the person controller dropped shortly before the disconnect) or if it's someone with a history of it (like dementia).

The latest victim, was playing like a complete scumbag then I caught him in a happy birthday right as I was going for a dhc he RQ. lolololol
http://imgur.com/yL4JFQu

p.s dementia sucks

what is it called when someone controller drops when they are winning by a lot ?

if it was me, someone called or came to the door.

So basically no one can't use anyone for various reasons. I swear the only character some consider fair is Parasoul

Reactions: Keidashu
I never see anyone complaining about Ms.Fortune...

What he meant to say was, "she already had her time with a crosshair on her from Mike's nerf rifle"

If I ever see someone complaining about Squigly, I swear to god...

Sometimes I wish we had pictures of the salt that was the Funky vs Sharpie Chat on twitch during Saturday night salt.

Reactions: Chip Blaster
Wow I'm high level and canadian now
Hype

Your maple syrup and hockey jersey should be in the mail

So basically no one can't use anyone for various reasons. I swear the only character some consider fair is Parasoul
Are you implying Parasoul isn't bullshit.
I never see anyone complaining about Ms.Fortune...
Are you implying Fortune isn't bullshit.
If I ever see someone complaining about Squigly, I swear to god...
Are you implying Squigly isn't bullshit.

On a more serious note, I've seen more than one complaint of being cheap and 2gud for every character by now. Everyone is op, nerf everyone.

I once got invited to a salty steam group by this "'dementia" guy, and some friends told me he constantly does that.

On a more serious note, I've seen more than one complaint of being cheap and 2gud for every character by now. Everyone is op, nerf everyone.

After lurking for a while i found very old Squigly complains, apparently there was a time she took over online lobbies and quickmatch.

Reactions: Midiman
I actually fought Dementia a few times. He beat me pretty smoothly so eh.

I just wonder what people will have to say about Beowulf

I just wonder what people will have to say about Beowulf
R. Fortune and her lasers.

Beowulf gets removed. Too much manliness for retail.

speaking of people who cry and whine about certain characters.

JwjuTa2.jpg

832xqlj.jpg

xX6VUmx.jpg

QMHCUjC.jpg

QTlQjZI.jpg

mFMgQ79.jpg

DRYThaP.jpg

zOnGXBO.jpg

hNjn3c9.jpg

WnfQBvI.jpg

After a while he started just quitting before the character selection even started,
What a baby.

I once got invited to a salty steam group by this "'dementia" guy, and some friends told me he constantly does that.

I don't recall this, I am a calm and quale player so this stuns me.

Status
Not open for further replies.