• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Robo-Fortune: "Why Do I Feel Pain, Creator" edition!

I was thinking it'd work more like Yoshi eggs/snake grenades that can be aimed.
Also, I'm still expecting Cyber Ms Fortune Force.

I don't know what this is but it sounds amazing.

I remember seeing a Faust idea, so that's what I hope the heads are.

It'd pretty much be Sentinel's (MVC series) Hyper sentinel force...except with exploding, robot cat heads.
That super was way too gud in mahvel 2 and 3... it was a shame I never truly picked up Sentinel, always stuck to the weird characters, like ServBot :^) Speaking of the little guy, maybe Robo-Kitty has a move or super that might use a giant rubber hammer, hmmmmm?

That super was way too gud in mahvel 2 and 3... it was a shame I never truly picked up Sentinel, always stuck to the weird characters, like ServBot :^) Speaking of the little guy, maybe Robo-Kitty has a move or super that might use a giant rubber hammer, hmmmmm?
I feel your pain. I always connect with quirky, hard-to-master characters...like Thor in Marvel and Ness in smash bros :(

Reactions: PaperBag_Sniper
It'd pretty much be Sentinel's (MVC series) Hyper sentinel force...except with exploding, robot cat heads.
There should be a chance of Fortune headed pop tart rockets showing up. HYPER FORTUNYAN FORCE!

EbxfTm5.gif
EbxfTm5.gif
EbxfTm5.gif

I apologize for nothing. :3

<:3
Wouldn't have thought so given all the parodies and "spin offs". Oh well...

On a more serious observation, I really like the tail whip concept. I wonder if there's any frames from Fortune they can use as a foundation for that? It doesn't have to be like in the concept where it seems to work like Millia's Lust Shaker; in fact, IMHO, it would work better as a move that tosses the enemy into the air. The tail itself can just be a bunch of speed lines, a bit like Wham's wind scalpel Ougi.

It will be interesting if L0 will go the unorthodox meter route with Robo Fortune.

I mean like in terms of just inspirations there are all these wonderful robot characters in fighting games like Robo-ky, Sentinal, and Huitzal..and many more besides. I'm just blown away by what we might get in the end. Oh the possibilities.

I don't care if Robo-Kitty has to manually fill her tension meter or if she has something with bombs, I just want her to be the technical cast member of the roster. Those the types of characters I truly like the ones that are amazing only if you have mastered their play-style.

I don't care if Robo-Kitty has to manually fill her tension meter or if she has something with bombs, I just want her to be the technical cast member of the roster. Those the types of characters I truly like the ones that are amazing only if you have mastered their play-style.
Like Q? :PUN:

I'm pretty sure Mike once mentioned in IRC that Robo-Fortune wouldn't have a funky meter like Robo-Ky, but I don't know if that plan's changed at all.

I'm pretty sure Mike once mentioned in IRC that Robo-Fortune wouldn't have a funky meter like Robo-Ky, but I don't know if that plan's changed at all.
Makes sense.

Robo-Fortune prefers cyberpunk rock over funk. :PUN:
Obviously she and Bigband don't get along...

Well Q's all about spacing and getting that hard knock down into taunt: buff defense. Over all Q's fairly straight forward with his move set and using his "Dashing Straight" or "Dashing Leg" to mix things up. He's more of a Gimmick Character than anything else. As in a technical character, I would like Robo-Kitty to have moves that make the player think of what move they are going to do and the desired effect/ damage it would produce in mid combo. That's why I think my idea with the timed head bombs that could be cooked gives an interesting twist on game-play. It would make you into a walking Lazy Lenny or you could throw out a head as if it was a stationary George giving in combo potential or high low mixups. As for Robo-Ky he's technical in the sense of his management of meter and heat, forcing the player to stay in a given area for the character to be good to great- the player would have to play in a gimmicky in the beginning of the match until his character is powered up. Now to Robo-Ky's credit all of he moves have different effects depending on the amount of meter he has, thus making the player think of what moves he is going to do how that affects his meter supply and how that in turn affects his character's moves.

Over all I just want to think while I play with the robot neko.

I really hope that RoboFortune will get a KOS-MOS and/or T-elos pallet!
Xenosaga_telos_kosmos_1280x960_wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_44.jpg

Robosoul confirmed for three times faster than every other team

If the OP is still accurate I would really be interested in how R-Fortune's Detonation mode will play out for both team and solo dynamics.

I think it's been fairly interesting to watch people go from "not another clone ughhhh" mentallity to "omfg robotsss" when it comes to robofortune.

Waiting for a Labrys color. Still, I like Aigis-Fortune.

Actually, there is a chance that Poptart Cat will show up in some way. I think the only legal stuff that's happened involving Nyan Cat was the faked copyright takedown of the original video, and that got reversed by the creator himself.

*drops to his knees* God, if you can here me right now, I know I've been a total scrub, but please don't let nyan cat happen, I promise to do actual mix-ups with Parasoul if you hear me out on this one..

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
I think it's been fairly interesting to watch people go from "not another clone ughhhh" mentallity to "omfg robotsss" when it comes to robofortune.
I've been excited about Robo-Fortune because if her animations and gameplay changes were anywhere close to the transition between KY and Robo-KY than she would be a good clone character, not just another Fox/Falco/Wolf clone. Fukua was a pleasant surprise but I was wary of her inclusion until L0 started to clean up her frames and gameplay.

*drops to his knees* God, if you can here me right now, I know I've been a total scrub, but please don't let nyan cat happen, I promise to do actual mix-ups with Parasoul if you hear me out on this one..
I:I don't you mean the "Great Mother" who is this god you speak of?

Any robo palette ideas? :PUN: I'll make it. But I'm putting it on the fan palette thread.

Mazinger, GaoGaiGar, King Gainer, etc, etc

I want my Eliza palette for her. She was the closest thing I ever came to maining in Tekken. I eventually gave up because I suck at 3D fighters.

If we're talking palettes, I vote for a SHODAN (from System Shock) palette. Also it'd be amusing for one of her win quotes to be "I'm sorry, I'm afraid I can't let you do that..."

Last edited:
Reactions: Flotilla
um guys, say what show they're from and or what character from what show