• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Robo-Fortune: "Why Do I Feel Pain, Creator" edition!

Well...Robo Fortune has the Hype Cannon, now where's the Hype Train?

maxresdefault.jpg

Not what I meant, but I'll take it XD

Reactions: Wenzel
super? I know she had an intro where she came in on the Toon Car thing, and that was removed for being too large, instead being used as a Double Special. Peacock had a train special?!

Well whaddya know. My dreams for Robo Fortune turning into a giant death train have been dashed!

Well whaddya know. My dreams for Robo Fortune turning into a giant death train have been dashed!
You can even say it was... run over

...By a train.

Reactions: d3v
You can even say it was... run over

...By a train.
You had a chance to use the :PUN: (in a Fortune thread, no less) and yet... :(

Reactions: d3v and Covenant
Expecting this if there's ever a Ms. Fortune vs. Robo Fortune...

Reactions: Shockdingo
Now with that beodog guy out of the way we can now truly get hyped for the Beepinest Boopinnest Meowinest character of them all finally.

I have a feeling Robo Fortune will be my new main. She looks so funnnnnnnnn...

Since it's brain drain we're talking about, there's probably some remains of the fishbone gang trapped in that metal body! And then it turn into drama, confusing anyone expecting a joke scenario...

Reactions: MagicPurpleMan
there's probably some remains of the fishbone gang trapped in that metal body! And then it turn into drama, confusing anyone expecting a joke scenario...
Omg Do i-- Oh right.. no fan ideas.. Sad face.

Omg Do i-- Oh right.. no fan ideas.. Sad face.
yeah sorry kit, I think a lot of people would love to throw ideas around. But you know how Mike is about that sorta stuff. I'm just wondering on how the "KittyKaze" will affect the opponents when hitting them in the air. will it do a full juggle on them and allow me to do a follow up? I can safely say that won't be the case for "Hidden Mewssiles" but for another tool for zoning.

Yeah, i find it cool how Robocat is becoming a zoner that can rival Peacock without using similar tactic!

Gameplay Thoughts: She's perfect, already a permanent addition to my team. Even with just the lasers she feels like a usable character, and she's turning out exactly the way I expected. I can't wait to see what the heads are capable of.
A Zoner to rival the rest while being unique, just what I wanted.

Story Thoughts: I don't expect Robo's story mode to be as well written and touching as Beo's. What I expect is for Lab Zero to use this last opportunity to give the fans all the lore they want. Specifically, I expect a LOT of the mysteries surrounding Theonite and its origins to be explained.

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Any word of when she is being released? I thought I heard the next patch, she should be ready.

Any word of when she is being released? I thought I heard the next patch, she should be ready.

As far as we know, she'll be released along side the PS4/Vita version, which should maybe be next patch maybe. So yeah.

She better not die.... Preferably I would have her take over the world and she become the true Fortune.

nah, i kinda want her to run around sorta like in robo ky's story and look for the true meaning of "Love" and she hug explodes the entire cast of the SG crew and at the end we get to see Brain Drain petting Robo Kitty all Mr. Claw style and him coo-ing her for doing such a great job at being a robot.

cartooncat.jpg

Reactions: KaboomKid
I'm curious if her story mode will explain why Brain Drain felt the need to manufacture adorable mice missiles.

I'm curious as to how many minivans and/or sunglasses will Robo Fortune will be stealing in her never ending quest for canonship

I'm curious if her story mode will explain why Brain Drain felt the need to manufacture adorable mice missiles.

Brain Drain is simply the biggest tsundere ever, that's all!

Reactions: Shockdingo
Say what you will about the Sonic movie, but the Angel Island theme/ Saxophone theme was awesome.

Looking forward to RoboFortune's story mode and interested to see what we'll learn of her, lore info, and most likely Brain Drain.

Reactions: KaboomKid