• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Robo-Fortune: "Why Do I Feel Pain, Creator" edition!

Her St.HP has invincibility frames!
I think...
Parasoul did a wake-up pillar and I didn't get hit.

Maaan, this character is sick so far.

Are the floating heads c.HK?

Ok this character is kinda nuts and super fun!

Seems to have a REALLY GOOD synergy with parasoul:

Parasoul on point can use r fortunes st.hp assist as an armored lockdown and we know how much parasoul loves those.

With r fortune point though, she can j.hp plus pillar assist, then iad into pressure via j.hk or j.mp.
She can zone with wiffed instant j.hp. And she can do dash st.hp plus pillar assist for easy offense as well as conversions and a decent defensive move as well.

She uses lots of buttons which makes her a ton of fun just to neutral with and she has some great spacing while moving tools.

At this point though she will get destroyed by peacock/zoners so we'll have to wait and see what her antizoning tools are... Her superfast run is good, and her superjump j.hk could be somewhat applicable, but using only those seems like she will have a super hard time dealing with keepaway.

Im so excited for this character!

Hmmm... so I thought it would be a really, really cool idea to make R. Fortune's assist cr.HK to help her set up her floaty heads, but... she doesn't keep them when she comes back in. She also doesn't keep her floaty heads when she tags out then tags back in... I wonder if that's gonna stay the same in the final version and I wonder EVEN MORE what the floaty heads are gonna do...

I wasn't sure where to post this since it might be intentional, but i noticed if you do a j.mk j.hp adc j.mk link too fast (the second j.mk and the fireball from j.p hit at about the same time) it triggers IPS and they pink burst, but if you do it slower it doesn't.

Yo, I'm just gonna say that killing people with AA c.hk is the most satisfying way to end a match.
I am really excited to see what Robo ends up as because she's fun as hell so far.

Reactions: erkicman
Perhaps she is fun as hell because her tools are not quite balanced
Shhhhh...let us have our fun before the balance hammer strikes hard and heavy.

Is her char select portrait temp right now? Her head's bigger than everyone else's, which is enough to make a pedantic asshole like me complain about it. pic shamelessly stolen from domo.
B962EOkCIAAG_YH.png

And yes, her char select art is temporary. All the character select images are taken from that character's dramatic pose image, which Robo does not have yet.

Reactions: Wenzel
oh man the floating heads talking and quipping at Robo Kitty would cool. Kinda reminds me of the spare heads of Kryten from Red Dwarf, that or Talky Toaster...

I still want to know why Brain Drain created her and why she loathes herself.

Brain drain was drunk and because shes a clone of a low tier character.

So Brain Drain's already made a clone AND a robot,so what's next?
He'll need to come up with something new for the next character he wants to replicate.

He's not going to replicate someone, he's going bring back his beloved Christmas, why else do you think he explore cloning and making robot copies of others. He only did this to make sure they would even work.

Reactions: Shockdingo
I hope Fukua is fightable in Robo-Fortune's story.

Nah, she´s not canon.

And pls no, she´s a joke, just that.

I hope that R.Fortune Symbol/ Icon would be a robotize version of Fortune´s ( I made a quick idea for it) something screws and stuff:

RFortune.png

Last edited:
The icon would be pretty hard to differentiate from Fortune's from a distance, though.

I'm guessing the current icon will stay. Haven't had an icon change before and the one we have fits/defines RoboFortune pretty well.

:ROB:

Reactions: Wenzel
I imagine it's not so much holes as a simplistic barcode.