• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

RWBY

Watched Eps 3 a few days ago.. AH Qrow! That was an awesome scene. Def not the look I was expecting for him though

did she like, pig out on some food or som'in? or is she in a new outfit <,>
In the new preview, her opponent says to her "I'm not saying that you SHOULD go on a diet, I'm saying that you NEED to go on a diet!"

BTW, that bitch is so dead.

Oh snap. Yeah, that's going to be one rough fight... for the enemy XD Better bring out the body bags

YOOOO AKAIRIOT RWBY PINUP

tumblr_nypor09p7r1tu87ovo1_1280.jpg

that sure is a 15 year old, yeah
Akairiot has always said that whenever he draws there's nobody under 19 or 21, cos he's not into that junk yo.

look, I like Akairiot and respect his artistic skills, but you could honestly say that Ruby is any age in that pin-up and it doesn't change that the character in the canon is 15 and that the popular image of that character is that of a 15 year old girl.
I ain't condemning or accusing Akai of anything here, but it's one of those things that's a pretty touchy subject, regardless of the artist's personal philosophy.
Basically, don't jack it to any RWBY character that's still a student. jack it to Winter, or Glynda, or Professor Port instead.

All about that Professor Port
He fulfills the fantasies in my head

Why can't I find this on his deviantart page?
Akairiot doesn't post much on his DA or HF page anymore. He finds it easier to post to Tumblr.

Akairiot doesn't post much on his DA or HF page anymore. He finds it easier to post to Tumblr.
Ah.

I see.

Thanks!

Also, Akairiot has posted to his ask.fm from an anon about the age of Ruby in the pic. He said 35, but IDK if he's kidding or I'm just a big dumb idiot.
Check it:
http://ask.fm/akairiot

If he really thinks that's thirty five,he's clearly never left prison.Must be confusing their age for his sentence.

If he really thinks that's thirty five,he's clearly never left prison.Must be confusing their age for his sentence.
To be fair, there are many people that don't look their age.

Many people thought that I was a teenager when I was ten years old.

To be fair, there are many people that don't look their age.

Many people thought that I was a teenager when I was ten years old.
I could've snuck into an R rated movie at 13,personally.Actually did once.forgot the movie.

11180296_826573627377866_2077193276594568432_n.jpg
While it was that age guessing bot site, it's not far off of what people guess my age is.

Weiss/Yang match and other stuff soon

It's more that I run on a 15kb/s data cap on my cellphone... it'd take forever to load up RT's site itself, then they use a different video player, which has a higher quality... that equals larger files... takes me roughly 30 mins to buffer a 12 min episode on youtube on 144... Though I'll admit I up it to 360 and wait longer cause it's a sin to watch it lower.

15kb/s data cap
Jesus christ, and I thought I was a caveman for having 20 gigs of broadband til 2013

Yeah.. doesn't help I was forced to get the cheapest plan, which only gave me 1 GB. If I can somehow pull off $60/m, i wouldn't have to worry about a data cap though XD

Yeah.. doesn't help I was forced to get the cheapest plan, which only gave me 1 GB. If I can somehow pull off $60/m, i wouldn't have to worry about a data cap though XD
As my dad is fond of saying, get a haircut and get a real job.
jk tho

remember that time Yang fucking killed a guy?
neither do I

Episode 5 spoiler
Penny's team pretty much won easy against that one bully's team. We meet one of Penny's teammate [who doesn't know she is a robot] too who is time obsessed. Penny and Ruby talk briefly with mentioning that Penny wants to stay at Beacon and has a plan for it.

kDRGF5t.jpg

The next match starts with Weiss and Yang vs a team from Atlas who is unorthodox with how un military they are. One has a trumpet type weapon and other uses roller skates. After some trash talk [trumpet talks about how his dad's dust business was shut down thanks to Weiss's dad and roller skate girl was commenting about her speaking, hair, and breasts which didn't amuse Yang] the match begins. The Atlas team had the advantage first because the trumpet guy has a sound based weapon and forced Weiss/Yang to separate. Weiss is fighting the trumpet guy while Yang has the fight the roller skate girl. Trumpet guy pretty much was beating Weiss easy and later revealed his semblance where he can clone himself as he does his attack to quadruple the effect which almost defeats Weiss. Yang is having issues with the roller-skate girl who keeps on trolling her and Yang can't hit her due to how agile she is. After seeing Weiss is pretty much almost down for the count trumpet guy was gonna support the roller skate girl to take out Yang with another surprise quadruple clone attack, but then Weiss decided to pull a Chaiotzu and tried to double suicide with the trumpet guy by knocking them both into a stage hazard. Weiss was KO and likely was hurt since all of her aura was drained, but the trumpet guy barely survived with enough aura to continue fighting.

KR0hSwr.jpg

Yang is even more mad now and focused on the trumpet guy since he didn't have much aura left. User her gauntlets momentum she closes the distance enough where a hit was enough to take out his remaining aura leaving Yang versus the the Roller skate girl. Similar to how the skateboard girl from the first episode made a mistake moving due to terrain so did the roller skate girl since she was in a zone that made it difficult for her to move which made her trip which knocked her into a stage hazard that launched her in the air where Yang shot her for the KO. Yang goes to see if Weiss is ok who is blackened likely due to hazard. She seems fine enough as Blake and Ruby joins to congratulate. Trumpet and roller skate girl also give their respect to them for beating them.

wiDIGa1.png

Scene pans out to Cinder's group where Cinder discovers on her tablet something interesting regarding Penny [only Ironwood, important people, and Ruby knew] since they got access to the military information. Cinder says some slight plan modification is coming which is likely that Penny is gonna be hacked.

7aa4aCA.png

Last scene is Oz and Qrow talking. Qrow asked if Oz found his guardian which he says he can't choose guardians since they do that themselves and at best he can find candidates. Oz says a certain girl has the capabilities [strong, intelligent, caring, and most importantly ready] to be a guardian where it shows Pyrrha at the end.

khbALub.png

Another more action focused episode rather then a ton of exposition. Got to see more of Penny and a little of her team. Weiss/Yang was an interesting combination although they didn't really do any fancy combination attacks since they were separated the whole fight. The fight itself was interesting mostly due to how unorthodox the opponent fights. Weiss doing that kamikaze was surprising. More foreshadowing with Cinder finding out what Penny is and apparently the guardian Oz mentioned few episodes back is apparently Pyrhha which was one of the more less likely guesses since I kept seeing most people insist it was either Ruby or even Jaune they were referring to lol

Are we just not going to talk about Pyrhha's sinister-ass smile at the end of this episode?

Mod edit: please refrain from giving spoiler details/observations especially on a latest episode without spoiler tags

Theory is that it may be Neo going to enact something less than legal using Pyrrha as a guise.

Also, I do not buy that Penny's partner doesn't know she's a robot, seeing as she has a giant hole in her back when using her swords against CDNL and friends.

EDIT: OMFG IM SO DONE. The annoying girl on team FNKI? Her name is Neon Katt.

Mod edit: No spoilers without tag

Are we just not going to talk about
Sure. In spoiler tags considering this is the latest episode and a lot of non sponsors havn't seen it yet.

Sure. In spoiler tags considering this is the latest episode and a lot of non sponsors havn't seen it yet.
what is the general time frame for non spoilering stuff, then? Non sponsors (Like myself) were able to see it today, just like everyone else :/