• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

SATURDAY NIGHT SALT

Check out what's on my wall!
o4iJbwx.jpg

Put the rest towards the Skullheart weekly shirt (no pictures of that, because I don't do selfies).

Huge thanks to @MegamanDS for sponsoring this. Both for the swag, and for letting me play on his stream.

BTW you guys can confirm me for this Saturday! o/

Reactions: Kai

Ok, so far, so good...

giphy.gif
I would revoke his gift card if he hadn't spent it already.

@Cynical, you can thank Eighty Sixed's (sp? lol) stream coordinator, NightPhyre

Oh shit...

I'm really sorry right now. Sorry, I thought MMDS was in charge of everything EightySixed.

@Night Phyre , thanks for the stream. And sorry for not realizing that it actually was your stream, and not you doing commentary on MMDS's stream.

Fuck, idk if I'm too late but I'm pretty sure I can body Keninblack, Somebody pls make this happen.

Reactions: Blaise
Fuck, idk if I'm too late but I'm pretty sure I can body Keninblack, Somebody pls make this happen.
Regardless of whether or not you can, the match is impossible because @keninblack doesn't currently have a PC capable of running the game.

Regardless of whether or not you can, the match is impossible because @keninblack doesn't currently have a PC capable of running the game.
Aww that sucks I was really looking forward to bodying him on stream, guess ill have to try somebody else.

Aww that sucks I was really looking forward to bodying him on stream, guess ill have to try somebody else.

PS3 ID I'll stream it FT10 tonight.

PS3 ID I'll stream it FT10 tonight.
Can we do this Saturday or something I have school. . .

Ima be at a smash tournament so I'll see what I can do. Sunday would be better if possible.

How about MMDS? He definitely has a PC

You're gonna talk shit to someone like me and than go for someone like MMDS?!

DAMN

#EC
We already got our match its all good, i just want a opponent for Saturday

Reactions: keninblack
Ima be at a smash tournament so I'll see what I can do. Sunday would be better if possible.
B-b-b-but the monthly...

If a lineup hasn't been set in stone yet, @Uzumakihero are you open for a runback? I want my revengence

:^)

R8mJRAl.png

*tumbleweed rolls on by*

Guess I'll need to change my name since people can't remember who I am...
(still found this humorous XD)

Reactions: Hilary
If a lineup hasn't been set in stone yet, @Uzumakihero are you open for a runback? I want my revengence

Sorry dude, I have a birthday to attend to. I do want to play on SNS, I really do.

@dekillsage vs @Flotilla in the future please.

Solo Big Band beats sage's honor and respect.

I just got out of a FT40 with dekillsage and I can tell you without a doubt that this would not be fun to watch
RalpherZ.png

I'd be happy to play against someone who wouldn't 110% take me free though

@Night Phyre if possible could you make our match the second one? I don't get off till 10 tomorrow and won't be home till around 10:20 unless I'm confusing the stream time?

@Night Phyre if possible could you make our match the second one? I don't get off till 10 tomorrow and won't be home till around 10:20 unless I'm confusing the stream time?
Telling me this the day before, huh? :/

The stream is at 10pm EDT, so if you're east coast, then yeah, you'd be late. If @CaioLugon and @Mwisk are willing to go first, we can make the switch, sure.

I'm Midwest
Then it starts at 9pm your time. You'd have to go very last to make it, and I've got TJgamer vs dekillsage lined up for that. Why did you wait to tell me about this the day before the event?