• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

SATURDAY NIGHT SALT

Honestly idk how good I am. There's a difference between beating all your friends, everyone online and fighting against people who actually know the game. I just wanna see where I stack up
Playing in Skullbats can help. The best players from the given region often enough participate in those and playing against them gives you a good sense of how good you are. Don't know where you're from, but there are Skullbats for America, Europe, Oceania + possibly something in Asia that I don't know of.

Playing in Skullbats can help. The best players from the given region often enough participate in those and playing against them gives you a good sense of how good you are. Don't know where you're from, but there are Skullbats for America, Europe, Oceania + possibly something in Asia that I don't know of.
I agree with Muro. Attending Skullbats weekly is what really helped me improve my game.

Reactions: SHODAN
I agree with Muro. Attending Skullbats weekly is what really helped me improve my game.
Angry Joshua mentioned you helping him get good pre patch. Where and how do I get to this skullbats or whatever? I'm Midwest

Care to give us some names?
I doubt it was anyone of you. The only person I've seen in these threads that I've played and recognize is wingzero

@C-BusGreatSage You can reply to multiple posts in only one, just click "reply" in all the posts you want to answer. Replying to each individualy clogs the thread.

Reactions: Kai
So I'm fairly sure I went ignored but for the next SNS, I recommend typing out any trivia questions and the like in the chat since Twitch does have a stream delay. The delay varies from person to person so it's a bit unfair otherwise.

EDIT: Also you guys might wanna read up on the Twitch ToS regarding giveaways, there was some noise made about a month or so ago with Twitch banning a channel or two for it. From what I read they're doing it to comply with California state law so uh yeah, just giving you guys a heads-up.

Last edited:
i'm still calling collusion. or lag switch

EDIT: Also you guys might wanna read up on the Twitch ToS regarding giveaways, there was some noise made about a month or so ago with Twitch banning a channel or two for it. From what I read they're doing it to comply with California state law so uh yeah, just giving you guys a heads-up.
Interesting. I'll look into that, thank you.

Not sure who'd I'd play against, but I'd totally be up for a set at some point

Reactions: gllt
I can't do next SNS but I would love to do a set at some point as well.
Also great show by Cynical and Fenster.

No problem, would hate to see you guys run into any issues because of Twitch.

I can't do next SNS but I would love to do a set at some point as well.
Also great show by Cynical and Fenster.
Not sure who'd I'd play against, but I'd totally be up for a set at some point
Anyone want to play me that won't completely body me, or get completely bodied by me?
*Cough cough*

Angry Joshua mentioned you helping him get good pre patch. Where and how do I get to this skullbats or whatever? I'm Midwest

Join the "Skullbats PC" group on Steam. Then join the chat every Sunday Night when the little group notification gets sent out via Steam.

Hope to see you there.

Reactions: C-BusGreatSage
If all my matches were as hype as those within a week my heart would have a six pack and biceps.

Thanks for havin me.
I should try to get sponsored by the company that makes those 81mg asprins.

I missed it and would sure hope to get to see these matches on YouTube in the future. Wink, wink.

Also, one of these weeks I'd like to get on and run it back with Broseidon.

While it can't hurt to double check, the cases in question were doing raffles. Raffles count as gambling (at least in some states) and that's where the stuff got banned. Random giveaways are (unless they've changed policy and I haven't heard) perfectly ok. Basically, if we're not directly giving you money for a chance for the prize, we should be in good shape.

Reactions: Kai
Cancel my future SNS matches. I'm done.

After watching the archive I can assure you any of the times that I was doing lp and mp after super it was because I was screwing up the taunt hardcore. Doing grab when I shouldn't have was just a habit.

Great commentary though.

sBkRUww.jpg

Reactions: Cynical and gllt
@RetroStation , that was much less of a 7-2 than the numbers would indicate. A lot of those losses were close. Honestly, you played better than I did for most of my set.

EDIT: Watching the commentary, *that* elbow was a messed-up input; I was going for j.mp. Also, "he's about to finish him off"... hahahaha, not quite.

Gotta stop fucking up my dash inputs when going for the Pillar conversion.

Last edited:
Solo Squigly is a lot more work than people think and it's very easy to put yourself in unsafe situations, for she is generally...unsafe

I'm up for next Saturday guys, I'm away for the weekend so I'm not home and don't have my PC or SG with me. Next week I'll be up for sure! o/

I'm up for next Saturday guys, I'm away for the weekend so I'm not home and don't have my PC or SG with me. Next week I'll be up for sure! o/
Week after next