• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

SATURDAY NIGHT SALT

Then it starts at 9pm your time. You'd have to go very last to make it, and I've got TJgamer vs dekillsage lined up for that. Why did you wait to tell me about this the day before the event?
Blah I'll have to postpone. They made a change to my schedule so it was unavoidable :(

On a brighter note, I totally have a replacement player if you'll allow him. He and I are going to UFGTX for skullgirls so

If you're looking for a match for @Skullmageddon , I think @OP8 would be a good match skill-wise, provided that he's available and willing.

I really am sorry. I truly thought everything was set to go, but some one called off so I have to stay till close that day

Then it starts at 9pm your time. You'd have to go very last to make it, and I've got TJgamer vs dekillsage lined up for that. Why did you wait to tell me about this the day before the event?
Wait, stop, you're thinking of the wrong part of the midwest. @C-BusGreatSage is in Columbus, OH (hence the name), it's 10PM EST for him.

But if he's still not good to play, I'll take his place for the "honor" and "glory" of Ohio. It works doubly-well because I also get to begin vying for the title of best player from NC, too!

Last edited:
Is this where people talk smack to each other and get away with it

I'd be happy to play against someone who wouldn't 110% take me free though
ZVRnT7K.gif

Umm do I still not have an opponent? Who ever wants to test their luck, feel free.

Reactions: Uzumakihero
Wait, stop, you're thinking of the wrong part of the midwest. @C-BusGreatSage is in Columbus, OH (hence the name), it's 10PM EST for him.

But if he's still not good to play, I'll take his place for the "honor" and "glory" of Ohio. It works doubly-well because I also get to begin vying for the title of best player from NC, too!
Wait so if I could be home by like 10:15 est I'd still make it?

I dont know whos saltier, the people playing the matches or the people trying to organize the matches to begin with.
When you live the salt lifestyle, it's hard to tell.

When you live the salt lifestyle, it's hard to tell.
I live around the corner from my job. I can literally run home in like 5 mins. I just need to know the actual time zone difference

I also need to know @Night Phyre 's city/state since I assume it's 10pm his time

That assumption would be incorrect. SNS begins at 10pm Eastern, which would be 9pm for Night Phyre.

Also the only thing that matters in this situation is where you live. All you need to know is what timezone you're in...

That assumption would be incorrect. SNS begins at 10pm Eastern, which would be 9pm for Night Phyre.

Also the only thing that matters in this situation is where you live. All you need to know is what timezone you're in...
Oh well I'm eastern time zone

I'm so utterly confused. Time zones are evil
I live around the corner from my job. I can literally run home in like 5 mins. I just need to know the actual time zone difference
That assumption would be incorrect. SNS begins at 10pm Eastern, which would be 9pm for Night Phyre. Also the only thing that matters in this situation is where you live. All you need to know is what timezone you're in...
Oh well I'm eastern time zone
@C-BusGreatSage, I'm going to go against my better judgement and put you and @Skullmageddon 2nd on the play order.

@Mwisk and @CaioLugon, I just need final confirmation that you're ok with going first at 10pm EDT.

@NeonNightRider and @Bit_Strife, are you guys available to play next time (May 10th)? Also, are you available to be tonight's back up if @C-BusGreatSage doesn't show?

Alright if me and bit strife dont go at it can i get in on the next one? I challenge @Stuff defend your honor

Fortune players have no honor. Sure. When is this?

Reactions: Bit_Strife
Because I'm forever alone, I still may be able to play tonight, providing debra doesn't throw a fit

Thanks to @Night Phyre for letting me play despite all the struggles and difficulties! @Skullmageddon had me too scurred. Nerves were too real till we got 4-4

Heh yeah, those were some good games! You definitely had me beat during the second half of our set though! I'm trying to play the game a little more regularly so I might be hittin' you up for some sets here and there.

Thanks for everything guys! Thanks for the stream and for having me and Caio, @Night Phyre

I'm sorry for the issues and I hope that doesn't kill future Brazillian opportunities. It was unfortunate but I think it was just a situational issue. Bad luck today, Debra was PMSing... o_O'

Shoutouts for the commentary, thanks for being so nice with our match. =)

GGs @CaioLugon be sure to show up to Cacomp Arena in July, I can setup an SG exhibition to see if we can gather interest from people in our area. o/

GGs dude and yet again, sorry about my internet. ;_;

I was nervous as bajooddles tho, dropping and doing shit all the time...

Reactions: Kai
So I'm rewatching the archive and is there anything that you guys noticed I need to fix? Going to UFGTX for SG and I want to be ready

I would like to be on queue, Been waiting forever for a chance to get a shirt but no one will collude with me

Go ahead and cancel my future match with @RetroStation .

I'm still up for the match with @FuLLBLeeD (I feel like I've committed to it), but after two weeks, I'm taking a vacation from this game that will probably turn into a complete retirement.

Go ahead and cancel my future match with @RetroStation .

I'm still up for the match with @FuLLBLeeD (I feel like I've committed to it), but after two weeks, I'm taking a vacation from this game that will probably turn into a complete retirement.

I'm glad you tagged me, because I was just going to tell you that May 10th is probably not going to work for me. Our local monthly tournament is going to be that day. I'm still down to play you, I haven't done a SNS yet and I would like too, but its not going to work that day.

Does a week from that day (May 17th) work?