• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

but isnt Labrys a part of SEES?

Rise contacted the Investigation Team for help so not putting much expectation for any P3 characters to suddenly popping up.

and labrys "is" a persona 3 character

I really hope there's alternate outfits in P4D too

Besides Hatsune Labrys, I'm still on board with the idea of each character having costumes based off of their Personas.

Konohana Yukiko oh yes

Edit: I'm thinking of picking up Yukiko again. Unblockable Fire Break set ups are really fun.

Victory_Pose_Yukiko.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Jutsei
I really hope there's alternate outfits in P4D too

Alice Teddie would seal the deal for me. Still wondering what alternative costume they would give to Naoto.

If Dancing All Night takes after Ultimax, I EXPECT Labrys to be in the game. I want to dance as the ruby-eyed, silver-haired, moe as FUCK goddess.

robot-dance confirmed!

Reactions: Denizen

>that game that featured Dante

oh my God DDB I'm so done right now, haha

Reactions: DDB
What kills me is freakin' Chiaki. I mean can you imagine those steps? She's genius!

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
Nocturne cast bonus characters for Persona 4 Dancing All Night.

Bonus songs include Battle Theme, Lucifer's Theme, and Beelzebub's Theme.

How coke there is no more persona 3 games :(

I wouldnt mind Nolan North.
But we don't even know if he likes saying Chimichangas yet,

What if he's voiced by Troy Baker?
He'd be everyone's favorite character alongside Kanji. Because the character voiced by Troy Baker is always everyone's favorite.

cant. he's already Kanji.
Are you seriously questioning the vocal range of Troy Baker? He should voice everyone. EVEN THE GIRLS!

And then the award nominees for voice work would be:
a) Troy Baker as Kanji;
b) Troy Baker as Sho;
c) Troy Baker as Yukari; or
d) Troy Baker as Troy Baker

I'm not familiar with the work of Sho's seiyuu (just looked it up on Wikipedia) so I can't really say who could be a good choice for a English voice. Maybe Reuben Langdon? He's good at voicing smart ass dudes.

EDIT: I thought Jutsei was making a joke, well knowing he already voices Kanji <:3

I still think that Quinton Flynn would be perfect for Sho, mostly because I see a lot of similarities between him and Axel from Kingdom Hearts. Red-heads with black clothes who dual wield their weapons and have a smug attitude about them. Just look at them, they even have that same big shit eating grin.
P4A_Sho_Render.png
20110410233436!Axel.png

Daily P4A2 Post!
A tumblrerererer has posted a translation of both Labrys and Teddie's arcade modes. It includes interactions with some of the Shadow characters. It does contain spoilers so read at your own risk and I also can't say how good or bad the translation actually is.

Not many new pictures out but some music tracks for Shadow characters are known and some are pretty expected:

Shadow Yukiko - Castle (aka her dungeon in P4)

Shadow Kanji - Sauna (aka his dungeon in P4)

Shadow Akihiko - Master of Shadow (aka the boss music against the Arcana shadows in P3)

If a picture is what you want though, here a clearer shot of Junpei with his glasses in game (includes a cut in and his actual sprite with them on). Spoilering for size
001.jpg

Reactions: Number 13
Seriously?

Master of Shadow over Master of Tartars?

I'm upset, Atlus.

Take out that weird organ synth keyboard and put a drum pedal behind that and I would have punched my screen in excitement.

Something tells Master of Tartarus might be Shadow Mitsuru's theme. Only a hunch, but yeah.

I hope Burn My Dread Last Battle is in somehow though. If it isn't, I'm holding out hopes for playable Makoto.

Reactions: DDB
Minato Arisato, the Persona 3 MC.

Why call him Makoto is he is Minato