• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Show Your Fightstick

Came across this thread prior to registering, figured I should put up a pic of my stick :)

I....kinda like Blazblue...heheh.

ps: I have 4 more of those Tokyo Game Show Blazblue buttons on the way this week, I can't wait <3

Razer Atrox, rearranged the buttons from the derpy Microsoft layout to the MvC layout, swapped out the artwork and 4 of the buttons so far, since then I've moved the portrait buttons to the right (my 3x P/K buttons) and have 4 more on the way
0328142241.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure why but everytime I see one, I kinda smack my self for not getting the full plexi on my TE. Not sure why they seem more appealing to me. maybe it's because old arcade cabs didn't have bevels and whatnot on them ;)

Text was seperated from logo by some skullheart bounty hunter deally thread before Skullheart crashed. You basically request for something to be made, for what price you'd donate to the SG indiegogo, and someone would take you up for the offer. I don't remember the user but here's the results clean and simple! I wanted to add some fancy deco borders but the plexiglass shape made it too much of a challenge...

zMtIddl.jpg
Inside the buttons are Fererro Rocher wrappers :b And the start button is Filia's Sanshee icon pin, took awhile to saw off the start button just to get the pin in there, I still need to level it up some cause it caves below the button frame when pressed down.

The quality of the picture is terrible because I took it with a PSVita... I don't have the quality cameras :/

Last edited:
Oh I forgot to add that I also made it compatible with a rather sturdy tripod as well... I haven't seen anyone think up of such a silly idea, but hey it works.

Reactions: PJBottoms
Oh I forgot to add that I also made it compatible with a rather sturdy tripod as well... I haven't seen anyone think up of such a silly idea, but hey it works.

I still havent gotten used to sitting down and playing fully, lol.

Crappy pic, (still need a new webcam) but I did the "felt mod" to my bella TE last night and it looks/works great! Cost a whole $2.09 at Joann's fabrics for 2 self-adhesive felt squares (9x12)

2014-04-1417-51-32431_zps3c7b2b40.jpg

blizzardputcasts_610a.jpg
For real men only.
is that a tiny computer on the side of the stick? IM DONE. IM ROLLING

totally not related....
where can i find the FOR SALE Thread.
I got some PS2 sticks i need to get rid off.

Thanks in advance.

totally not related....
where can i find the FOR SALE Thread.
I got some PS2 sticks i need to get rid off.

Thanks in advance.
I don't think we have one up yet, but i might be interested! DM me with details please

How do you stop the entire controller from moving whenever you input a motion with that?

Is that a screwdriver handle?
Yes.

How do you stop the entire controller from moving whenever you input a motion with that?
I use the controller as the stick and the keyboard as the buttons. You're only paying attention at only one part of the whole stick. The picture shows it completely.
Also, I put the controller on my lap.

it's actually nearly impossible to play with this because the controllers has a horrible quality and I didn't find the right tape, so the """""stick""""" gets off it's place sometimes. I already dismounted the kit.

I use the controller as the stick and the keyboard as the buttons. You're only paying attention at only one part of the whole stick. The picture shows it completely.
Also, I put the controller on my lap.

it's actually nearly impossible to play with this because the controllers has a horrible quality and I didn't find the right tape, so the """""stick""""" gets off it's place sometimes. I already dismounted the kit.
Clever. That reminds me of this:
madcatz-arcade-gamestick-360-20070216040545146-000.jpg

:PUN:

RadCatz Uberpad (Prosports Edition): Now with more masking tape.

Someone needs to enter EVO with this.

RadCatz Uberpad (Prosports Edition): Now with more masking tape.

Someone needs to enter EVO with this.
As far as I know, it's completely tournament legal.

Also, this controller increases the adrenaline in the middle of the fight. Imagine if you press Num Lock and all your inputs fail?

Assuming all inputs go through the same USB cable and you don't have SOCD problems, yeah, it should be perfectly legal (also assuming it runs on whatever system they use).

Assuming all inputs go through the same USB cable and you don't have SOCD problems, yeah, it should be perfectly legal (also assuming it runs on whatever system they use).
So I really hope they use PC version, because it consumes 2 cables.

USB splitter, perhaps?

USB splitter, perhaps?
Was thinknig about it, but I don't know if the game recognizes as only one entry.

Next thing you know Colossi is going to reveal the underside of the controller is laced with industrial velcro and all of his pants have a small patch of fasteners.

Reactions: Ronus
I'll want it as a wallpaper...

Please?

I'm not replacing the art on my stick just yet, but I figured that it wouldn't hurt to have it ready.

Tried not to do anything complicated since I don't know how to use Photoshop very well.

wGQ0Xz2.png

Last edited:
I could have sworn I had a picture of mine in here, but apparently not. You've probably all seen it by now, but I need somewhere to link back to.
keystick.jpg

I could have sworn I had a picture of mine in here, but apparently not. You've probably all seen it by now, but I need somewhere to link back to.
keystick.jpg
Sexy.

keystick.jpg
Did you construct the housing yourself?
What is it made out of?