• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project Skulldate: The Unoffical Skullgirls Dating Sim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I have to admit that Beowulf would have less background popularity than the other DLC.
No one knew what he looked like aside from a 50X70 image of him in Double's ending.
Denizen, you're a lucky fucking bastard for him winning.

Reactions: Denizen
Water, I know you're not a Beowulf fan but I hope you'll eventually grow to like him.
Just as I had with Eliza.

Last edited:
No one knew what he looked like aside from a 50X70 image of him in Double's ending.
You're forgetting Andy's line about his retirement in Peacock's story
You got your waifu in and she only had a pyramid in a background, ya shouldn't complain

Yeah but "boss of tentative Skulgirls 2" is not a small honor.

You're forgetting Andy's line about his retirement in Peacock's story
You got your waifu in and she only had a pyramid in a background, ya shouldn't complain
Yeah but "boss of tentative Skulgirls 2" is not a small honor.
And Andy's line is hilarious in retrospect.

Is he gonna add a line or two on how casual players are lame?
1402378839060.png

No man...
We have WAY to many Pics about that

Reactions: loonieboy9697
So Funky said yes and that he'll stream it after he gets back from his vacation...

But still it's time to get back to what I do for you guys...

Listen to the Jet Set Radio OST and write some of this script...

Reactions: OptimalZ16
So..

My TV Ideal Failed...

I'm going to make it a radio instead...

So there's that...

Last edited:
Let me guess, one channel, all Annie.

Ohhh, now that makes perfect sense. Who knew Annie was only one of the five channels you get when you buy a tv.

Ohhh, now that makes perfect sense. Who knew Annie was only one of the five channels you get when you buy a tv.
By the way...

I got rid of the TV...

It didn't work and the video was too jittery

Did you point the antenna to the right spot?

So...

I was expecting Annie's writer by now...

But @DDB is too humble for it and there is no one else that wants to do it

I would gladly write some lines for Annie's dialog, unfortunately I'm not as clever, talented or imaginative to create a 'plausible' situation for a dateble Annie.. plus my native laguage isn't english.
I can suggest some things to make her dialoge more.. Annielike(?)
She has to be the hardest type of person to being able to interact with.. since she has already lived long enough to know that everyone she will know in her life will become older and older and die while she stays young.. this probably means she is a person of few but consistant word, sometimes sarcastic and even cynical..(at least that's how I imagine her personality).
Maybe the way to date her might just be being able to go with her in some fights.. or something like that..

The player would have to accept Annie for who she truly is, a warrior who's willing to fight to the end to protect what she believes is right and doing so with everything she's got. Most likely Annie has to deal with lovers who just see the fake magical girl side of her, a character who is always happy along with never experiencing the bad parts of life and always saves the day with trouble, and really want that character rather than the real Annie. After many years of this Annie would probably feel that love is something she can never really have, due to people really loving her mask, something that was never real, rather than her. From my perspective Annie's path would be the hardest to start due to what she's been through, and it would be a lot of hard work, but her path would be the most emotional and rewarding in the game.

I would gladly write some lines for Annie's dialog, unfortunately I'm not as clever, talented or imaginative to create a 'plausible' situation for a dateble Annie.. plus my native laguage isn't english.
I can suggest some things to make her dialoge more.. Annielike(?)
She has to be the hardest type of person to being able to interact with.. since she has already lived long enough to know that everyone she will know in her life will become older and older and die while she stays young.. this probably means she is a person of few but consistant word, sometimes sarcastic and even cynical..(at least that's how I imagine her personality).
Maybe the way to date her might just be being able to go with her in some fights.. or something like that..

The player would have to accept Annie for who she truly is, a warrior who's willing to fight to the end to protect what she believes is right and doing so with everything she's got. Most likely Annie has to deal with lovers who just see the fake magical girl side of her, a character who is always happy along with never experiencing the bad parts of life and always saves the day with trouble, and really want that character rather than the real Annie. After many years of this Annie would probably feel that love is something she can never really have, due to people really loving her mask, something that was never real, rather than her. From my perspective Annie's path would be the hardest to start due to what she's been through, and it would be a lot of hard work, but her path would be the most emotional and rewarding in the game.
Jeez let these Annie-maniacs do it ! : )

Is juju still the roomate in the players apartment, or has the roomate idea been scrapped

Is juju still the roomate in the players apartment, or has the roomate idea been scrapped
It's been scrapped due to
A. I thought it was stupid
B. Legal Reasons

So we replaced Juju with Mike Z

and added a some one extra....

The Mystery Charicter

I had an idea where the players roomate would give the player key items to unlock and progress through certain relationships, such as a ticket to meet Annie in person, or a strange game/book that triggers Aeons appearance. Since the roomate idea isn't possible any more, would it be possible for the taxi driver to give out these items instead as a reward for befriending them over time?

I had an idea where the players roomate would give the player key items to unlock and progress through certain relationships, such as a ticket to meet Annie in person, or a strange game/book that triggers Aeons appearance. Since the roomate idea isn't possible any more, would it be possible for the taxi driver to give out these items instead as a reward for befriending them over time?
Well there is a magic merchant... and There won't just be Mike Z and (???) as your apartment neighboors

Ähm, totally new her but you guys dont need coders do you? Dont want to get out of shape^^

I know that you didn't ment it as an offence, I find it very funny.

Reactions: OptimalZ16
I actually think Alex would work better than Mike considering how Alex is the lore god of Skullgirls, makes sense.

I actually think Alex would work better than Mike considering how Alex is the lore god of Skullgirls, makes sense.
But Alex isn't here...

He's at Otacon....

With Snake...

(END OF METAL GEAR JOKE)

Status
Not open for further replies.