• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls PC Beta Updates Discussion

What how is that a buff? You'll wiff your level 3 and waste your meter as opposed to just wiffing a grab at worst.
Plz make that a thing. that is all. she gets the meter back anyways :D

We p4A now?

bring on the annie voice packs.

we're never p4a. don't ever say that again.

GroundedMasculineCreature.gif

What how is that a buff? You'll wiff your level 3 and waste your meter as opposed to just wiffing a grab at worst.

Gives you an untechable grab and throw xx goodfellas only does like 500 more damage than a throw into 2 argus combo

Making goodfellas not be like 99% useless would ruin peacock tho

Edit - ^ triple argus does about 8k, goodfellas about 6.2

Why does argus do like twice as much as any other level 1 at full scaling, on top of being able to use it three times in a row (And reliably having the meter for that)

I think a lot of Eliza's stuff right now is good thanks to unfamiliarity. I mean, how dumb would Filia look if this was the first time you've seen her j.hk ADC/fast fall crap?
About as dumb as it looks now? I do the moves and can't even keep up with it.

Why does argus do like twice as much as any other level 1 at full scaling, on top of being able to use it three times in a row (And reliably having the meter for that)
Not an invincible reversal, blockable/reactable post flash, punishable in the middle, not safe up close, you can't do multiples with full Undizzy unlike Gregor etc, and because three in a row is awesome?

And no, Goodfellas is FOR exactly what it's for. Hilarity and CHs. If anything I'd fix triple Argus off throw. :^)

I think a lot of Eliza's stuff right now is good thanks to unfamiliarity. I mean, how dumb would Filia look if this was the first time you've seen her j.hk ADC/fast fall crap?
Yeah, as soon as we get used to Eliza, we can just calcurate her attack frames and block her predictable resets easily.

I haven't been following SG for quite a while now, so maybe this is a stupid question.
Are there any plans to implement a training option while waiting for an opponent in ranked matches?
would be dope

Fight request? Mike did mention that at the UFGTX panel, and I think he said he might not be able to do it, but who knows, we got online training.

so why is endless beta gone from steam and future players can't get it?
It's not GONE gone, I mean, it's still there to play if you've already got it. Right? (That's the bit that I'm here for, if it's gone for people who had it then I have work to do.)

As far as who gets access to it - I dunno what the deal is with that. I thought the plan was that only IGG backers were gonna get it, but then everyone who bought it got it for a while so then I thought it was just gonna be everybody.
I legitimately have no idea at this point, I just update the builds. :^P

It's not GONE gone, I mean, it's still there to play if you've already got it. Right? (That's the bit that I'm here for, if it's gone for people who had it then I have work to do.)

As far as who gets access to it - I dunno what the deal is with that. I thought the plan was that only IGG backers were gonna get it, but then everyone who bought it got it for a while so then I thought it was just gonna be everybody.
I legitimately have no idea at this point, I just update the builds. :^P
well no its not gone gone. i still have it (thank god cause i want to practice with beta fukua) but other people can't get access to it. i got the game January this year and i just heard of this game and i was still able to get beta. Thanks for the reply mike.

Just kinda thinking out loud here, but I'm wondering when the beta changes will be put into the full game. Specifically painwheels changes referring to what, if any, changes make it through to the retail version. Just saying because the changes have been in effect for awhile now and for a very long time for some characters.

Just kinda thinking out loud here, but I'm wondering when the beta changes will be put into the full game. Specifically painwheels changes referring to what, if any, changes make it through to the retail version. Just saying because the changes have been in effect for awhile now and for a very long time for some characters.

Beta changes roll over into the full game when Eliza is released just like last time...
As it has been since PS3 and Retail update builds together.

quick question, what are the actual changes in the ps3 build?
They usually post the console version changes the day the changes drop.

If you want to know the changes between the last beta build and the latest update, I'm not sure.

Not an invincible reversal, blockable/reactable post flash, punishable in the middle, not safe up close, you can't do multiples with full Undizzy unlike Gregor etc, and because three in a row is awesome?

And no, Goodfellas is FOR exactly what it's for. Hilarity and CHs. If anything I'd fix triple Argus off throw. :^)
Don't do anything, unless you make it so you can use 5 of Argus!

Reactions: d3v
Can we give Cerebella a hurtbox on the top left of her air hit stun animation?

She's the only one that doesn't really have one there and don't say she doesn't have a hurtbox there because there's nothing there to hit. Filia has a hurtbox on the top left of her.

Honorable mention to Squigly not having a hurtbox behind her legs.

Squigly isn't supposed to have a hurtbox. That's why Squigly and Big Band is the best team shell, it's impossible to get a happy birthday

Are there any plans for a slight rework on Filia like Mike was trying?
And any previsions so Filia/val have more usable assist besides throw or DP

Are there any plans for a slight rework on Filia like Mike was trying?
And any previsions so Filia/val have more usable assist besides throw or DP

Filia has Updo, French Twist, Hairball which is a pretty gooooood amout of assists to use. Like, cerebella players only really use LNL or copter, with the 1 -> 3 people using devil horns. So its not bad

It is a legit point that Val doesn't have great assists though. Like she has stuff that's workable but you don't hear people say, like, "I'm want Val on my team because Val gives me X assist".

It is a legit point that Val doesn't have great assists though. Like she has stuff that's workable but you don't hear people say, like, "I'm want Val on my team because Val gives me X assist".

How about val gets a DP that is assist only ::::^^))))))..........................pls?

Filia has Updo, French Twist, Hairball which is a pretty gooooood amout of assists to use. Like, cerebella players only really use LNL or copter, with the 1 -> 3 people using devil horns. So its not bad
I play more on the point of creating new teams, assists and setups. Or just to parry with BB.
Don't know which one is FT but hairball she goes too forward so easy to punish.
With bella i used all grabs to an extent or with certain setups even excelebella is a cheap combo extender and ok AA/reseter.
Reflector as counterpick is good, sweep and fHP have good ranges to fill the screen if necessary.
With Filia it's all vanilla no crazy properties and even now with Eliza with the most diverse moveset with some amazing possibilities;
Can Filia chip well? I'm trying to find something optimal to fill with Copter but only copter deal significant chip.

Back