• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls Social Thread

make cymbal crash break focus
Doesn't it already do this? Cymbals has multiple hits.

Doesn't it already do this? Cymbals has multiple hits.
uhhhhhhggggggg focus as in street fighter 4 focus. there were moves in that game that broke focus even if they were only a one hit move, and they can even tear thru red focuses aka Tatsumakis

Make cymbal crash another untechable command grab.

uhhhhhhggggggg focus as in street fighter 4 focus. there were moves in that game that broke focus even if they were only a one hit move, and they can even tear thru red focuses aka Tatsumakis
Yeah I know, I'm just saying if focus was in this game I think Cymbals would already break it instantly. I guess it wouldn't break red focus.

Make Cymbal break the game

When's effective horizontal hitbox for Devil Horns? When's no hurtboxes on Excellebella hand? When's lvl 5 homing air-ok Ultimate Showstopper that follows you for 640f and waits for you to not be invincible before it grabs?

It already does that now while it's an overhead, apparently
I mean literally rewrites the game so that picking Big Band automatically loads the SG Hype Train video for a minute prior to a match and during the match freezing the opponent allowing you 99 seconds of non-stop trumpet soloing.

The only actual change I'd want for Cymbals is what Mcpeanuts said in the thread, having them not hit upback.

Ha, last 5 posters were solos.

Reactions: fenster
When's effective horizontal hitbox for Devil Horns? When's no hurtboxes on Excellebella hand? When's lvl 5 homing air-ok Ultimate Showstopper that follows you for 640f and waits for you to not be invincible before it grabs?
Yeah let's buff the character who was on all 4 teams in top 4 of Evo, sounds like a good idea.
Ha, last 5 posters were solos.
C-c-c-c-combo breaker

Reactions: Kongk4
Whaaaaat? Peanuts, none of those things I suggested were buffs.

make it si-FUCK YOU PEANUTS.

I want devil horns to be like makoto's in sf4.
Invincible, avoids cross ups, opponent lands into a 360.

Let me get... a reverse 360 into Devil Horns. So you land Devil Horns and it plays 360 in reverse from that point on.

Let me get 10 more entrants per tournament, that's the buff I want
50% more entrants to skullbats EU would be nice for sure.

50% more entrants to skullbats EU would be nice for sure.
omw. I'm sure you can see from the top 8 matches that I streamed that my connection to Europe is pretty much a m a z i*loses connection*

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
Peanuts, let's be honest, it's only gonna be 50/50 that a guy from San Diego will have a connection to some guy from LA. Trying to get a good connection between anywhere in the US and Europe is like trying to walk onto a professional sports team. Yeah, it's technically possible, but if you pull it off you'll be in the .01%

Peanuts, let's be honest, it's only gonna be 50/50 that a guy from San Diego will have a connection to some guy from LA. Trying to get a good connection between anywhere in the US and Europe is like trying to walk onto a professional sports team. Yeah, it's technically possible, but if you pull it off you'll be in the .01%
I don't think it's nearly as bad as you suggest. My connection with other people in New England is always fine unless they're on wifi.

here man take this it'll help you relax from all the stuff that's happening in the world...

It's true.

jb2FUCt.gif

you know what we need? McPeanuts doing a Gootecks face so we can turn it into a Twitch emote. then we can have all the Skull Girls streams be filled up those.

Quick some one bring a camera for NEC.

I'm still waiting for Salty Umbrella to be a Twitch Emote

Someone already made my face a Twitch emote. There was some talk about making it one of the subscriber emotes for eightysixed but fortunately nothing ever came of that.

Reactions: gllt
Whats the probelm?
looks fine to me.

Found someone at work today whose name was "Fuqua"

It was a bit surreal, and not gonna lie, I shuddered a bit.
So I'm guessing she's the evil clone of someone else named "Fiqia"?

Reactions: fenster
Maybe if you talk about anime in here the mods won't notice <.<