• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls Social Thread

I don't get how PA has no scene when they have like three major tournaments a year
If there is indeed a local scene in PA, it'd very likely be in Philly, which is a hike and a half for me.

So, does Kansas seriously have a bigger scene than PA?

I have to drive up to another state for a scene. RIP me.

After watching a little bit of WYL finale last nite I have to say I feel like I miss out on a great series with good/hype matches and great commentary......hopefully something will take its place.

*Raises Glass*

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
WHAT IF ROBO FORTUNE AND BIG BAND HAD A KID?!?!?!?!?!?

WHAT IF ROBO FORTUNE AND BIG BAND Designed, prototyped and released A KID?!?!?!?!?!?
Fixed

Reactions: joshb911
somebody move to hawaii so we can have a 2 man scene
I'll buy you a pineapple

Dedass.

The only thing more broken than Fukua is these lobbies.
AMIRITE?! AMIRITE?!

yoplsitwasajokeclawspls

How did the "Skullgirls curse" start and is their an unofficial timeline to it?

To be honest. i just feel like Actually learning your character isn't as rewarding as i thought in this game sometimes. and with certain teams i feel like you don't even HAVE to learn the inside outs. you just need to learn some basics. that's pretty much the reason i believe fukua should've never been conceived.
*stops tangent*

Reactions: Israel
Whatever happened to that guy who was RPing the Skullheart on the forums? He named himself "Skullheart" had profile info and everything.

He even changed his font style and colour when he posted. It was great.

I had my cousin make a wish to make the Skullheart go away.
BRB off to contain Skullgirl

i had a dream. That' fukua's will not just go to j lk > j mk >j hk as their staple combo.

my dream is still hanging in there.
I just want Big Band players to do real combos. Everyone does some goofy shit to avoid having to do j.HK extensions but it's so much more damage, just know how close you are to the corner homie

Reactions: Cadenza
I had a dream,

I forgot it.

I just want Big Band players to do real combos. Everyone does some goofy shit to avoid having to do j.HK extensions but it's so much more damage, just know how close you are to the corner homie

but nah man, i'm sticking with my excerebella taunt setup baby.

@mcpeanuts This spoiler tag contains peanuts.

tumblr_neuj8fa9T21tp24w9o1_1280.jpg

But I ate all of them.

Okay, feel free to shoot me down for this one, but I've been thinking it for a while:

If either Annie or Black Dhalia made it into the game, they probably would've ended up playing like Fukua.

Reactions: Kongk4
More fukuas=good for all

Reactions: Kongk4
Okay, feel free to shoot me down for this one, but I've been thinking it for a while:

If either Annie or Black Dhalia made it into the game, they probably would've ended up playing like Fukua.
What do you base this on

Mike Z already said before that is not the case

What do you base this on

Thank you for asking!

1) Just reskin Fukua's normals with Annie's sword or Black Dhalia's combat knife/ portable chainsaw or something and you'll be fine.
2) Just reskin Fukua's fireballs with Annie throwing out magical girl shooting stars or Black Dhalia using her bigass gun and you'll be fine.
3) Just reskin Fukua's shadows and command grabs with Annie's pet rabbit thing and you'll be fine. For Dhalia... I actually don't know how that'll work. I'm guessing she can manipulate her shadow or something I dunno.

Mike Z already said before that is not the case

And we also thought that Eliza was gonna have more complex blood mechanics. Well, it's not like either character's making it in anyway

I want Cerebella to have Doom Finger Lasers as an option by pressing jHP after pressing jHP.

I want Cerebella to have Doom Finger Lasers as an option by pressing jHP after pressing jHP.
This is a way better thread for this post

This is a way better thread for this post
I figured as much. Still, let me shoot diamonds everywhere.