• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls Social Thread

It just occurred to me... I know that to get into Evo, you need to grab their attention at tourneys or something of the like, but what're the requirements for Skullgirls?
Wear a shirt that says "I'm SkullgirlsFanboy and I finally quit ducking. Now give me attention!"

Wear a shirt that says "I'm SkullgirlsFanboy and I finally quit ducking. Now give me attention!"
It's really that easy? Well, in that case, look out, Dekillsage, I'm comin for ya!
(So not just tournaments, but anything relative to the game, I guess? I did notice Bulby at Evo for MVC, but I don't think he's THAT good, so I thought it was a bit odd.)

And it isn't ducking if the logic is legitamate.

i hate it when a brass misses an opponent. that they just ever so slightly avoided the fist. like how can that huge ass hit box of brass miss?! come on

)=)

So, Just to clarify, I could most likely get into Evo just by saying I'm interested in entering Evo? I'm ok with it, but that sounds too good to be true!

So, Just to clarify, I could most likely get into Evo just by saying I'm interested in entering Evo? I'm ok with it, but that sounds too good to be true!
You have to pay money.

Wait... You don't need an invite...? How small IS this community!?
(I'm ok with that! Now I'm guaranteed to win! I'd better start with CEO, though.)
No games at evo require an invite to enter. Just money.

Reactions: Skullgirlsfanboy
You simply go to Evo and have a good time. Regardless if you enter the tournament or not. But I think it'll be a good idea for you to enter, Mr. "The guy who's going to win Evo".
I'm totally entering! I'm totally going to win, too! But OF COURSE I'll have fun! Why do you think I'm here? Skullgirls is great, but if I was JUST in it for glory, I'd be all over USFIV, that's where the money is.
Though where IS Evo next year? Is it too soon to know?

Stop funneling energy drinks into your face.

Isn't evo always at vegas nowadays?

Isn't evo always at vegas nowadays?
...Always...at Vegas...
Well, it's decided! I NEED to win CEO, and then I'll spend the prize money to get to Evo!
Stop funneling energy drinks into your face.
Haven't had one, this is my natural enthusiasm!:PUN:

.........Annnnndddd this thread just return to its former self.

If anyone was wondering I did lose some brain cells.

Reactions: Skullgirlsfanboy
45729173.jpg

dear god where's the local scene from SC!?! not south carolina

only me, @Colossi and myself

Reactions: Muro
dear god where's the local scene for PA!?!
Players in Pennsylvania don't exist. I'm convinced I'm the only one here, the rest are Skynet.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
Players in Pennsylvania don't exist. I'm convinced I'm the only one here, the rest are Skynet.
I don't get how PA has no scene when they have like three major tournaments a year

Reactions: Cadenza
"No Wireless Fukuas Please" would be a cool lobby name

Personally, claws has made it so that its "Twerk Team Fukua" or nothing.

Reactions: Cadenza
Lobby names should be customizeable, tho.

Reactions: Muro
This is the social thread right?!?!?!?!?!?!?! LETS GET SOCIAL DIDS AND GALS!!!! Ill be social first (I guess) HI EVERYONE!!!!! 0_0