• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls Team Building Thread

It can easily be run as:

Pea/robo/beowulf (h bomb, l or h beam, h chair)

Or robo/pea/beowulf (h beam, L bomb, h chair)

You will have certain issues running it with peacock anchor or robo anchor though both are totally doable.

Reactions: Sir Tubbsy
Thanks so much for the reply. I'm guessing peacock and r. fortune will do better with assists while beowulf is fine solo/anchor? Also why switch to l bomb for the robo/pea/beo version?

For a Band/Beo/Bella team, is there any good way to set up for an assist command grab in neutral?

I specify assist command grabs because Band only has one command grab and it's awful. It only really works off of s.l/c.l, s.mk, a ground throw, or a land cancel. Beo and Bella have much better command grabs; Wulf Shoot seems fairly useful as it forces the opponent to either counterhit or jump, both of which can go in my favor. Excellebella doesn't seem that useful outside of specific taunt/hype combos. DD is useless outside of combos, again. MGR is the main command grab that I've been interested in; it has range, doesn't require Bella to snuggle up against the enemy's hurtbox like Wulf Shoot, and has a fairly long animation to allow for setting up or maybe even taunting/building hype.

Based on their short range, I'm assuming throw assists are impossible to use effectively. That, and I believe you can tech throws out of stagger, which makes them unreliable combo tools. I might be wrong on that though.

I mean if you like cmd throw assist in favor of a dp ( wulf) and an assist that allows you to be safe after after an overhead attempt, stregthens oki and is a good ac (h lnl, bella) then you could use excellabella and here's the reason why.

In order for aa cmd grab assist to be effective you need a keen sense of when someone will jump. And also you need to give the opponent a reason to jump so that you can call excellabella. So if you can find a way to do that then you can use excellabella in neutral. If not then go with something else after you experiement with cmd throw assist

what squigly assist should I use in this team: val (H bypass) / squigly / bella (copter)?

Sing assist is another option. I don't know how well it works with those characters, but it's the only non-lockdown option I can think of that could be strong.

Val/cr.hp/h LNL.

Val/cr.hp/h LNL.
I've been using this for a bit, but Squigly is nice with copter

EDIT: I've been trying out sing assist and it's a lot of fun actually

Reactions: Dime
So I've been wondering this for a while. Why is m bomber considered better then l bomber as an assist. I've been running m for quite a while and I'm not to impressed with it.

So I've been wondering this for a while. Why is m bomber considered better then l bomber as an assist. I've been running m for quite a while and I'm not to impressed with it.
Depends on the character. List the characters you're using them with

Usually it's with Fukua or Filia. It depends on the order that I play. But in most cases m shadow seems to work better for long range pressure and keeping moves safe.

m bomber does the following: corner carry (oh wow, M shadow does not do this)
Grants immediate pressure for filia in many ways.
way 1: she can now throw out M airball while deploying m bomber and still apply pressure.
Way 2: any hit from bomber you can just gregor your way in or c.hp, Ringlet > adc confirm.

Its a horizontal assist designed to move the person FORWARD on block or hit(oh wow, M shadow does not do this).

For both of your characters you might as well run L bomber since its a 2 hit horizontal-like dp

It depends on character and team you are playing against. M bomber does more damage, and has more range. This makes it better as a counter call assist and as a get in assist.

L bomber is more like short range invincible lockdown. It's biggest detractor is its low range. As an example it won't be doing much against peacock at neutral since you wont be in range for it much.

Me personally I prefer h bomber. It's still a high priority assist without invincibility and it's useful against peacock and provides more corner carry than m bomber, in combos.

But each version of the assist is useful. L is the lockdown with small range, m is the combination of L and H while not really having the specific strengths of either, H is long ranged and high damage.

People tend to pick M because it was the clear winner in past SG games, and it's just solid overall.

H bomber is very hard to pick up off of, it's mostly used as a zoning assist

M bomber has good range damage and lockdown, and most characters have a way to convert, but no invuln anymore

L bomber has invulnerability and a bit of lockdown but range is not great.

If you want them to stay away from you, H bomber. If you want to get close to them, M bomber. If you want something that's useful once you get next to them, L bomber.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcpeanuts and Dime
(Repost from Beginner Thread, looking for more advice)

Hey everyone! I'm an experienced FG player that's getting back into Skullgirls, but I'm having some problems creating a team. I've been doing research and watching videos but I feel like a little advice from knowledgeable players would go a long way.

Characters I really enjoy:
Beowulf, Parasoul, Painwheel, Big Band

Characters I'd add for synergy / out of necessity:
Filia, Cerebella

I've been looking at various ways to use the first 4 I mentioned, but I've been toying around with so many ideas it's been getting overwhelming. Aside from BB / Para being good anchors, Beo / PW / Para being good on point, and Sniper DHC to Hatred install being strong..I'm not sure what I'm doing here lol. Anyway, this is what I have so far. Any advice you can give in regards to assists or which team is strongest would be SO helpful. Thank you!

Parasoul / Beowolf / Big Band
Parasoul / Painwheel / Cerabella [Safe DHC install / Copter resets for both]

Beowulf / Filia / Parasoul
[L shot helps neutral and oki, Updo for defense and resets, also Gigantic Arm DHC Fenrir corner carries with Filia coming in point blank for mixups. But if Beo dies Filia + Para have no damage output]

Beowulf / Painwheel / Parasoul
[H Pinion for neutral and conversions from Beo's far j.HP, when Beo dies PW can fly around with Napalm Pillar for defense and resets]

Beowulf or Painwheel / Big Band / Cerabella
[HLnL + Brass are great for oki and neutral for both characters. DHC to BB is damage)

Painwheel / Cerebella (HLnL) / Parasoul (NP)

Any other ideas? I really want to buckle down a team and start grinding.

Unfortunately none of those teams have painwheel/big band which in my opinion is painwheels optimal configuration when BB uses BE L as an assist.

I've been playing painwheel for 4 years and I've tried her out with basically all the characters you've mentioned. Were I you, these are the pw teams I would create:

Parasoul pillar, painwheel cr.mp, BB BE L (the main problem with this team is that the assists lack range, which can be an issue)

Painwheel cr.mp, BB BE L (I like to use this duo when someone uses a duo against me that I'm having trouble with, this is probably my main team, were I to admit it, but I don't actually use it that much. I use a trio with pw/dubs/BB)

Pw cr.mp, parasoul H shot, BB BE L (a VERY good team for pw, it has range AND defense)

Pw cr.mp, bella cerecopter, BB BE L (lacks range, but cerecopter is great for pw, watch elda taluda use it with painwheels jmp for a move that kinda owns neutral, bella gets defense as well as throw and super conversions with F+HP plus BE assist otg)

Pw cr.mp, filia cr.mk, BB BE L (same ol same ol, but with this team you get to use one of painwheels strongest tactics. Her "unblockable": fly plus filia assist, 6j.HK, this is tricky to block because you are making the opponent block the low and high at virtually the same time. Mike actually has a safeguard against these things called "unblockable protection" but it only works during hitstop of a move, and since only the first connected hit any multi hit in SG is low or high... When you combine that with painwheels jhk, which hits first here and only has 2 frames of high hitstop, that's what makes the unblockable happen without getting help from mikes unblockable protection since there's so little time that the jhk actually hits high and so little time for the unblockable protection to kick in)

I don't find pw to have the greatest synergy with Beowulf unfortunately because my percentage conversion rate off of beowulfs invincible assist isn't as high as with BE L, and also that assist for Beowulf is very slow.

Were I to make a Beowulf team from the characters you have up there it would probably be either:

Beo h chair, parasoul H shot, cerebella cerecopter or

Parasoul h shot, beo H chair, filia h or m hairball.

if you play pw and big band on the same team there is very little reason not to use H pinion assist, it makes big band so much stronger. I don't play parasoul but I would bet you can get something out of it for her too. If you want to use L extend I think para/pw/BB is your best bet, parasoul 2nd is a dead parasoul and filia gets nothing off of L extend so I don't like using that assist on a team with filia. Not sure if beo gets anything off of L extend, I know brass is definitely the best assist for him though.

Beo is one of the few characters that doesn't get much off of extend since his hop can make it a bit of a struggle to otg from extend though if he eschews the hop in favor of converting extend air to air he's all good. Filia gets the same thing from extend most other characters do. Defensive space control into full combo. It doesnt help her get in, but that goes for every character.

I still prefer cr.mp over pinion, though admittedly h pinion is good. I still haven't seen one player make it godlike. Parasoul is no more dead than most most characters at second (most characters at second just die if they come in while cornered, whether they have a reversal or not, a double jump or not)

Parasoul is waaaaay better with cr.mp assist than h pinion. Cr.mp is actually a really good assist for parasoul and she's probably the best user of the assist in the entire game.

Beo is one of the few characters that doesn't get much off of extend since his hop can make it a bit of a struggle to otg from extend though if he eschews the hop in favor of converting extend air to air he's all good. Filia gets the same thing from extend most other characters do. Defensive space control into full combo. It doesnt help her get in, but that goes for every character.

I still prefer cr.mp over pinion, though admittedly h pinion is good. I still haven't seen one player make it godlike. Parasoul is no more dead than most most characters at second (most characters at second just die if they come in while cornered, whether they have a reversal or not, a double jump or not)

Parasoul is waaaaay better with cr.mp assist than h pinion. Cr.mp is actually a really good assist for parasoul and she's probably the best user of the assist in the entire game.

filia doesn't need defensive space control, she has a good anti air and a good dp, the thing she is missing is a tool to get in which extend does not provide at all

H pinion gives band full combo off of SSJ which is fantastic and even if h pinion gave parasoul nothing it would be worth using h pinion because big band is on the team. I've been told h pinion gives para fullscreen confirms off tear shots so that's pretty good. The reason para is more dead than other characters is not only because she has no air reversal/double jump, its because her defense is not the best (pillar is a very overrated reversal), if you make para block you can kill her more easily than other characters.

i don't deny that c.mp is better for parasoul but given how amazing h pinion is for band, as long as para gets anything at all out of it it's worth using pinion for sure

I agree to disagree. Really don't like h pinion for band... Tried it didn't like it. I use cr.mp much better. But that's just me. It isn't like I actually get to use it that much anyways since band is anchor.

As far as filia goes I was talking about a team. Not filia by herself. And I was taking characters he was talking about not all characters.

Were it me I would switch filia out with Val or squigly low assists... But he doesn't have Val or squigly in the list of potential characters. Filia CAN work with BE L, it just isn't optimal. But like any invincible assist there are many ways it can be used such as in left/right mixups that leave filia with the ability to do another mixup if the BE is blocked, or it can be used as a way to bait pushblocks and it's a MUCH safer defense than using updo on point, she can also lk airball and fall with BE L invincibly as she recovers in effect "getting her in" it isn't the greatest thing ever but it's there and useable. So there are definite benefits to using BE for filia.

The team however is designed for maximum Pw cheese. And it's super effective for that with the combination of painwheels unblockable, or painwheels safejump that safejumps everything in the game except for a certain few supers like SSJ and val level 2.

I think cr.mp is overrated. It's a lockdown which is something, sure... but it's not one of the strongest lockdown assists and is really more a statement on how bad PWs assists generally are.

I like the pinions simply because they provide something at all ranges... but let's face it, most aren't really calling PW as an assist.

I think if you are looking for something else, try Elda's PW throw assist. People have a habit (at all levels) of holding back when they see an assist, and that loses to throw assist. Plus PWs throw is unbelievably easy to convert from.

I also don't think PW/BB is "required" like AU thinks. It is rather that a reversal assist is required (or strongly recommended) and BE is the strongest version of those. The downside is you end up with BB on your team who, if it comes down to him, is fairly guess dependent. I've yet to see any BB play that has changed my mind that he's a low tier character with high tier assists. I say that having played some fantastic BB.

So you'd be fine anywhere so long as you end up with a reversal. There are pro PW players using fiber and pillar. I bet with a little bit of thinking I could remember some good PWs using updo. Perhaps relatedly, I can't think of any top tier PW players (stateside) using BE as an assist.

So you'd be fine anywhere so long as you end up with a reversal. There are pro PW players using fiber and pillar. I bet with a little bit of thinking I could remember some good PWs using updo. Perhaps relatedly, I can't think of any top tier PW players (stateside) using BE as an assist.

warped echo used to play pw/band and he's a really good PW. warped is also noteworthy because his team as of NEC was pw/double (h bomber)/eliza (horus i think?), which is a PW team with no DP assist and he plays the team really well. I don't think a DP assist is necessary for PW though it is certainly useful (part of the reason I think warped can get away with it is safe dhcs into double).

The reason we suggested BB anchor is because of the 4 characters rayn said he liked playing, bb is by FAR the best anchor. In the other thread in the beginner forum caio suggested beo (H chair)/pw (H pinion)/bb (H brass) which I think is one of the better team comps with those 4 characters. If you wanted to use beat extend for bb though then like I said parasoul would probably be a better fit with that assist than bb so the team would be parasoul (napalm shot probably because you already have a DP assist)/pw (H pinion)/bb (L extend)

Characters I really enjoy:
Beowulf, Parasoul, Painwheel, Big Band
Beo/Band is REALLY GOOD, just ask Bang Camaro.
PW/Band works pretty well, too, just as Domo or Weatherbee.

Beowulf + H Brass gives you pickups after throw enders with Beowulf (including after Grendel Killa in the corner which is amazing) as well as Gigantic Arm + H Brass which allows conversions anywhere on the stage.
PW as H Pinion Dash + Band gives you alpha counter to Big Band xx Super Sonic Jazz, then call Painwheel + do HK Giant Step to pick up into a full combo.
PW + H Brass gives you conversions off Buers that she doesn't normally get, as well as
The only thing I've not seen is PW+Beo / Beo + PW, but I imagine flying around as PW and using H chair toss assist would be pretty good, and Beo has a lot of things that combo into Painwheel's tag. Plus H Pinion gives you conversions from bulldog.
DHC order, Beo/PW is probably worse than PW/Beo, though Beo/PW does give you Arm to Install to full combo.
In any order, the entire team hits hard.

So I guess what I'm saying is, if you like all three of them, try PW H Pinion/Beowulf H chair/Big Band H Brass, or Beo/PW/Band order. Anchor Band >>> either of the other two as anchor, though.

Holy cow. I'm totally blown away by all the insightful responses given in this thread. So first and foremost, thanks for dropping these knowledge bombs, I really appreciate it! It's been quite some time since I felt like a forum's community spirit was palpable in any meaningful way (I was a SSBM moderator on smashboards from 2008-2012 / contributing top player). In short, Skullheart is awesome.

@Dime: Thanks for the great advice. Never thought to use LBE but I can see why it would be strong. Your suggestion of PW / Para (L or H shot) / BB (LBE) is particularly interesting. Those assists work great for PW, but DHC damage / synergy is lacking between PW / Para. And that Filia cr.MK tech is cool, but I'm going to be moving away from Filia most likely. As far as H Pinion assist behind Parasoul, I agree, I think cr.M would be better (btw, are there any benefits to using st.MK as opposed to cr.M for the multi-hit assist?)

With your outlook I was able to think up another possibility in PW / BB (LBE) / Cerebella (HLnL), which combine screen control / distanced elements of LnL with the defensive coverage of LBE that you mentioned. What do you think?

@Pickles: I 100% agree that H Pinion is good for Band. I enjoy the ability to create a presence on the screen at range with it, and it's helpfulness confirming BB stuff. Parasoul has weak DHCs and has problems on incoming 2nd, so I agree on that point as well. I think Para / PW (H Pinion / BB (LBE) covers both the horizontal + defensive aspects a solid team needs. I will def check out Warped Echo and see what's up with his team. Your suggestions of Beo / PW (H Pinion) / BB (H Brass) or Para / PW / BB (LBE) make a ton of sense. I hadn't even considered LBE or the differences it makes for team comp, but now I see it makes a world of difference.

@Spencer: That's great info, thanks for that! It helps knowing how popular a team comp is and what kind of usage it sees in NA.

@Mike_Z: Now that you're here: thanks for this incredible game! I played competitive MvC2 for quite some time and I feel right at home with SG. This magical thing you and your team have devised captures some of the best things about the versus series of games while leaving out the more imbalanced elements. Hats off to you, sir!

After all this talk, my gut has been leading me towards some combo of Beo, PW and BB (they are my favourite characters). So it makes me so happy you shared all this great tech with such optimism. These conversions you're talking about are getting me super hype; I can't wait to get into the lab.

• As far as neutral goes, can H Brass be used as a "get off me" due to it's armor? Will not having a DP assist be crippling?
  • DHC from Beo / PW, I've been working on that. Saving my OTG with Beo and ending combos with H chair xx AA super DHC Death Crawl seems to work. I can also get creative and use a Gigantic Arm early in a Beo confirm then hard tag to PW and finish with Death Crawl, no DHC required. Does any of this sound legit as methods of bypassing traditional DHCs?
  • Also, I don't really see the utility in PW's lvl 3 as a DHC (nor do I understand it's usage / purpose as a super really).
  • Tried Grendel Killa to H Brass but I can't call the assist during or after it, and if I call it before it completes too quickly to OTG. Not sure what you mean here. Similarly Gigantic Arm + H Brass (I call assist before the super) only seems to tack on damage, how can I convert here? Oh and what in the world is Bulldog? I've never heard of that move haha
  • On the aside, you were saying PW/BB could convert from Buer "as well as" and your sentence got cut off?
It's funny because when I made my post asking for help, I had just started messing around with PW. My post seems to have attracted all the PW mains to come in here and share things, and now I find her super fun. Originally I was more hopeful about Parasoul / Beowulf (L chair) / BB (H brass) actually, because of this:

I thought the Para with L chair on point + Beo and BB shell in the back would be a great, but now I enjoy Painwheel more than Parasoul LOL.

Last edited:
Take anything Dime says with the caveat "he has no real comp where he lives", I keep forgetting he's here cuz I have him on ignore. :^P

As far as neutral goes, can H Brass be used as a "get off me" due to it's armor? Will not having a DP assist be crippling?
Depends on the situation, but generally Brass CAN work. However, H chair is a DP assist...and both Beowulf and PW have armored moves they can use to reverse pressure. Beat Extend is probably the best assist in the game, but it doesn't actually help Beo or PW out that much.

DHC from Beo / PW, I've been working on that. Saving my OTG with Beo and ending combos with H chair xx AA super DHC Death Crawl seems to work. I can also get creative and use a Gigantic Arm early in a Beo confirm then hard tag to PW and finish with Death Crawl, no DHC required. Does any of this sound legit as methods of bypassing traditional DHCs?
Tag always works, and saves you a meter.
But Arm, immediate DHC on hit, L Buer / Arm...wait until Beowulf lands and rolls....DHC to Install (since DHCs cost 1 less level, it's the same cost as Death Crawl) into full combo both work, and they give you Install combo followups instead of just a Death Crawl damage.

Also, I don't really see the utility in PW's lvl 3 as a DHC (nor do I understand it's usage / purpose as a super really).
As a DHC, it does more damage than Death Crawl and allows followups. It also only costs 2 bars, but we've been over that.
As a super it is post-flash unblockable from very far away, has armor so will steamroll a lot of things, allows a followup combo, and is a better burst bait than Death Crawl.

Tried Grendel Killa to H Brass but I can't call the assist during or after it, and if I call it before it completes too quickly to OTG. Not sure what you mean here.
http://www.twitch.tv/twingalaxieslive/v/30864983?t=1h09m02s (you can call assist + finisher with direction+P+K)
Similarly Gigantic Arm + H Brass (I call assist before the super) only seems to tack on damage, how can I convert here?
Against regular-weight characters, chain to c.HP to Arm+Brass (same deal, QCT+LP+MP+HK or whatever) lets you followup midstage when they wouldn't reach the wall, or near the corner when they wouldn't stick for long enough. It also lets you hurt assists if you hit both characters with your combo, which can lead to doublesnaps, since assists don't wallstick from Arm.

Oh and what in the world is Bulldog? I've never heard of that move haha
Oh, whatever we called it...Diving Wulfdog?

On the aside, you were saying PW/BB could convert from Buer "as well as" and your sentence got cut off?
Oh, what the heck?
Big Band can convert from SSJ by doing H Giant Step + H Pinion Dash assist (QCB+HK+MP or whatever) to get a full conversion off the super, which means you can do alpha-counter cancelled to SSJ and get a full combo and reset etc off it.

Reactions: Pickles
@Dime: Thanks for the great advice. Never thought to use LBE but I can see why it would be strong. Your suggestion of PW / Para (L or H shot) / BB (LBE) is particularly interesting. Those assists work great for PW, but DHC damage / synergy is lacking between PW / Para. And that Filia cr.MK tech is cool, but I'm going to be moving away from Filia most likely. As far as H Pinion assist behind Parasoul, I agree, I think cr.M would be better (btw, are there any benefits to using st.MK as opposed to cr.M for the multi-hit assist?)

With your outlook I was able to think up another possibility in PW / BB (LBE) / Cerebella (HLnL), which combine screen control / distanced elements of LnL with the defensive coverage of LBE that you mentioned. What do you think?

No problemo dude :)

Yeah the LNL team is VERY good. In fact I personally think LNL is one of the unsung great assists for BB to use. I personally would use that team were it not for the fact that I hate bella.

St.mk has various benefits over cr.mp, but I personally don't feel as if they warrant the use of st.mk, the primary uses of st.mk over cr.mp is that st.mk has theory applications for use as an AA, over cr.mp. But I personally don't find that to be much benefit to the assist, when talking real world applications and how things work out. But the thing I really don't like about st.mk is that it puts the opponent in an airborn state on hit, but on block the opponent can be on the ground, this happens much less with cr.mp. Also though I have no evidence for this, cr.mp feels like it locks down for a longer period of time than st.mk. And finally the primary reason why I like cr.mp in the first place.... Unlike many/most lockdown assists in the game, pws doesn't knockdown, which saves otg. The only other character that has long lockdowns that don't change the opponents state or give otg is squigly with her drag and bite and her cr.hp.

Most other assists that lockdown but don't change state, lockdown for much shorter periods of time (or have tiny hitboxes) Assists like Val cr.mk, filia cr.mk are examples.

This doesn't make pws assist great by any means... But I've found it very useful as a pressure assist with BB and parasoul... But then again it's because I looked for the synergy.

Now about Mike and the Australian scene:

In a nutshell he doesn't know what he's talking about. There are probably over 20 players out here in Australia that have come and gone over the years. Some have stuck with it, some haven't. But we don't only have Australia to play against either, we can also play against Korea and Japan. As an example I've run sets against gfarmer and magic man, both of whom are or were top 4 in Korean SG along with mulnim and giant King turtle. I've never beaten either in a set. But I always tend to do well. I got top 32 at evo 2013 for SG, the only tournament for SG I ever entered and having only 2 real sparring partners before that tournament (this was before PC SG really took off which is where basically all of AU plays from) Clarencemage however is the best player in AU, and he does play against some Japanese players consistently. And he wins. He is my primary Sparring partner.

This isn't to toot my own horn... Because there is nothing to toot. Getting top 32 means nothing. Being the ties for second best in Australia along with like 3 other players, means nothing. The fact that I'm born and raised in so cal and have gotten to play streetfighter against basically all of socals oldschool legends, means nothing.

But it certainly doesn't mean that I "have no competition out here" that's just a flat out ignorant statement to make. But I digress.

You do you homie :) if you want h pinion then go ahead and use it, if you want this team or that team then use it. All I can tell you is what my experience has been, and how it has affected my thinking on the game. I'm certainly not telling you to ignore what anyone else says about the game (not that you would anyways) I'm just glad that SG still has new blood coming in :)

There are 3 new players in my city that are picking up SG as I speak and have been practicing for a month or so... So AU SG is still looking fine. CM and myself will be here to beat the new blood into shape, like what I did to cm before he eclipsed me, and like what may happen to him if one of these players does the same to him. It's a cycle of life, and Dime will always go on :)

Happy hunting dude, but of course my presence has brought out some trollish behaviour as always so I'm going out excuse myself from the conversation. If you have any more questions to ask me, feel free to pm me :) I always try to be as helpful as I can.

I'm not saying AU can or cannot hang.

I am saying there is a "fund me" thread in which CM (best in AU) is "confirmed available" to attend.

snip

Thanks for the info dump Mike, I appreciate it. I've been taking all this knowledge into consideration while labbing, and PW (H Pinion) / Beo (H Chair) / BB (H Brass) just felt right. PW has quickly become my favourite character, and finding inventive ways to make this team work has me really engaged.

Also I had no idea you could timestamp to twitch vids, whoa

@Dime: Alrighty. I don't think the team I'm currently playing benefits too much from PW's cr.MP anyways, so I've gone with pinion. I enjoy the range and BB synergy it brings. Thanks for all the advice dude

Reactions: Pickles
No problemo :) may your SG journey be as awesome as is possible.

Reactions: RaynEX
Hey so I can't pick a team for the life of me, because I've always had the problem of being indecisive with mains in fighting games . But I gotta at least try to pick one so uh, here's some teams I'm considering?

Filia/Bella
Fukua/R.Fortune/Double
Squigly/Eliza/Band
Painwheel/Beo/Band

They all sound appealing in their own way but, idk. I'm considering starting with Filia Bella and moving from there

Filia/Bella
Fukua/R.Fortune/Double
Squigly/Eliza/Band
Painwheel/Beo/Band

filia/bella is a good beginner team, both characters are reasonably straightforward so starting with them wouldn't be a bad idea; that said nobody in SG is all THAT difficult to learn so you can really start with most any team you want.

fukua/robo/double is good but I would suggest moving robo point, though fukua/robo have safe DHCs both ways so the team order as is isn't bad

squig/eliza/band sounds alright, IMO it is the weaker team of the 4 since eliza IMO doesn't benefit from big band's assists as well but it is by no means a bad team

pw/beo/band has been discussed in this thread just look up, it definitely sounds solid

so yeah all of those teams would be fine follow ur heart

As a PW player I'm pretty hype on PW/Beo/Band. What would your Beo assist be since you probably have DP covered by BE?

As a PW player I'm pretty hype on PW/Beo/Band. What would your Beo assist be since you probably have DP covered by BE?

H pinion for PW, H chair for Beo, H brass for BB. Brass is too good for Beo to pass up and you still get a dp with chair

Yeah that would be super solid.

What about PW, Beo dash throw for tricksy mix-ups, and BE?

I'm looking for a character to add to my team! I main robofortune and val. I use H.beam for robo and H bypass for val. I'm willing to pick up any character to add to my current team.
Anyone care to figure out who could be a good addition to my team?

I'm looking for a character to add to my team! I main robofortune and val. I use H.beam for robo and H bypass for val. I'm willing to pick up any character to add to my current team.
Anyone with a dp assist is a solid choice assuming you are running Val/robo h beam/X

MPGame does some pretty amazing stuff with Robo/Val (H Bypass)/Beo (H Chair).