• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report Skullgirls to feature at Anime Expo 2015 + Exciting Reveal!

A swimsuit calender staring mike Z and every different month hes cosplaying as a different girl in a swimsuit.

LabZero is making a new 2D Jojo's games that has characters from all eight parts.
Or they've acquired the rights to Darkstalkers and are making a new DS game.

...I wish, probably not though.

Reactions: PaperBag_Sniper
LabZero is making a new 2D Jojo's games that has characters from all eight parts.
Why would you make us want something that will never be?

Seriously I would pay AAA pricing for a 2-D Jojo's fighting game made by Lab-Zero though.

Or they've acquired the rights to Darkstalkers and are making a new DS game.

...I wish, probably not though.

It would be cool (if super unlikely and overly optimistic) if LabZero landed a deal to help develop some other well-established fighter, given how much credit the team has gotten from the competitive environment, and how many fighting game devs are suddenly paying pretty close attention to the diehard scene now.

Reactions: Chip Blaster
They are making Marvel vs Capcom 4.

Wait do you guys really want them on a separate fighting game

After they made a fighting game that was supposed to last a while

Why would they make another fighting to distract from the other

Man I never said it was going to release anytime soon.

But I do get your point.

Annie's still not happening either.

I'd be super interested to see how Lab Zero handles another fighting game with different mechanics and all that.

Reactions: 3 Eyes
All i want is true story mode. But i doubt it is that.

Reactions: Nanomachin
Wait do you guys really want them on a separate fighting game
You do realize different fighting games can have different mechanics and the like, right? That's like saying why would you play GGXXAC+R when Street Fighter exists. You're allowed to like more than one game.

Also, they would be starting development, it would be long time. And this scenario probably isn't even close to reality.

Let's face it, look at the wonderful fanbase. The answer is clear: A new Skullgirls dating sim but with puzzle elements like huniepop. Make it either tetris attack, magical drop, or super puzzle fighter and even I'll buy it. Lab Zero knows where the money is at.

RPG based in the Skullgirls universe that revolves around the time that Parasoul's mother became the Skullgirl.

Let's face it, look at the wonderful fanbase. The answer is clear: A new Skullgirls dating sim but with puzzle elements like huniepop. Make it either tetris attack, magical drop, or super puzzle fighter and even I'll buy it. Lab Zero knows where the money is at.

If it were a Tetris Attack puzzler I would probably just sell my body to LabZero's studly alpha-male dev team for beta access.

Reactions: 3 Eyes
Think what you must, you're only ignoring the inevitable.

This thread is going to be on refresh every 5 mins. O_O must know what the announcement is. Also if anyone is streaming it there via parascope, I like to see that if possible

I'm kind of scared of what DDB would do if it WAS Annie.

I mean, it's not, but the idea of the his reaction frightens me.

So whats this I hear about Skullgirls 2 being green lit?

You seem to forget your special power.

Okay then, let's play a dangerous game then.

I hope it's NOT Annie.

I hope is more content for Skullgirls, or a new game.

Okay then, let's play a dangerous game then.

I hope it's NOT Annie.
Same

The only person who can help me by this point is Annie.