• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report Skullgirls to feature at Anime Expo 2015 + Exciting Reveal!

man if they announce minette as a new character i will laugh all the way through the night until next morning....

two weeks later

So...is there a stream?

You heard him guys get a therapist named annie.

I feel like the devs would purposefully leave out Annie forever at this point just to spite DDB.

Hey guys, it's noon of july 3rd where I'm from, so can anybody tell how long we have to wait still? Like about an hour, or 3, or any minute now? I'm just not very good with murican timezones.

Hey guys, it's noon of july 3rd where I'm from, so can anybody tell how long we have to wait still? Like about an hour, or 3, or any minute now? I'm just not very good with murican timezones.
two weeks

Reactions: Not-So-Saint
Recolorening 2 confirmed.

So...is there a stream?

Afraid not. They've made arrangements to record it though and they'll put it up later

I imagine most people actually at the panel are too busy freaking out to update.

They were talking about setting on up, but not too sure they are.
Afraid not. They've made arrangements to record it though and they'll put it up later

No internet in the hall so they can't
That's too bad. At least it's being recorded. Thanks for the heads up!

There is $80 internet so I can post and work, etc. but it's not good enough to stream from. Like, it can barely post photos on Twitter.

So we're recording it and I'll upload it as soon as I get home.

I got the popcorn ready.
Dis Gon B gud.jpg

OMG ITS ANNIE!!!!1111!!!!!

Reactions: DDB
100 people watching the thread.

We made it guys.

It's def gonna be Annie. But they'll offset the extreme disappointment with an additional character announced.

Reactions: DDB
Man I can't wait for this to be something really lame like "the Linux version is coming out!"

100 people watching the thread.

We made it guys.

Wait, there's more than 100 people that play this game?

It's def gonna be Annie. But they'll offset the extreme disappointment with an additional character announced.
You cannot disappoint when Annie is around.

Man I can't wait for this to be something really lame like "the Linux version is coming out!"
crap you might be right on that. they havent said much about it, so that could be the "big" announcement

Is there a possibility, that if it is something in the game itself, that it is already done and will be in the game in the next patch?