• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Splatoon

Well, Europe finaly got a somewhat good splatfest. Sad the event wasn't today. But if it did, the kids will maby get decision anxiety. Farm candy, or farm Sea Snails?

image.jpg

Halloweens looking good

image.jpg

Love vs Money

Reactions: SanoBaron
Orange vs Dark Purple would be better colors in my opinion.

Taka-Michi's art for the Squid Sisters continues to stay fresh.

I'm actually amazed that money had more popularity in the JP splatfest. I mean, if you choose love, just think of all the art you can do... Then again, all JP art for splatfests are amazing anyway tear tear o.o'

On the topic at hand, I am slightly irritated over the fact that Nintendo make wins x6 instead of x4 now. This means, popularity (assuming the wins are no more than 3 or 2% apart) will need to be at least something around 90 - 10. That's ridiculous, something that will never happen. I didn't calculate this myself, by the by. :P

Before, people would complain that popularity shouldn't be a factor. Now there are those (especially the salty ones on ninja) that complain about how popularity means nothing anymore~
Before, people always said to go on the team that is more popular to win. Now, there are those who say to go on the less popular team to have a higher chance of winning~
Oh, we're all locked in an endless circle~

Why couldn't you pirates go out trick or treating to collect booty candy, so ninjas could win?! sob

i just got this game what is splatfest?

i just got this game what is splatfest?
Splatfest is a contest. When one starts, you choose a side (Last one was Pirates vs Ninjas). After picking sides, you goto vers using the shirt you're given to gain points for your team. At the end of the event, A score is tallied and a winner is declaired. You gain shells to use on equipment after level 20. What that is, I forgot.

Btw I just got this game too XD
kit_s_inkling_doodle_by_kitballard-d9f9pxh.png

I just don't have the internet speed to play online T~T

Btw I just got this game too XD

I just don't have the internet speed to play online T~T

Congrats on picking it up! ^_^

But yeah, not having good internet speed is pretty crippling for this game. I'm not sure, but maybe if you played around with the Private Battle options you could still play online reasonably well with less than 8 players (1v1, 2v2, etc.). I'm mostly active during Splatfest time, but I'll be on Skullheart frequently because of the Indivisible campaign; hit me up if you want to try that out!

It's more that I can't connect to anyone. With a speed of 15kb/s, I don't think 1v1 would even be good lol XD

It's more that I can't connect to anyone. With a speed of 15kb/s, I don't think 1v1 would even be good lol XD

My friend... My kid... My squid... It was nice knowing you... T_T

Reactions: Kit Ballard
M5Af3JQ.jpg

Damn it, EU. YOU HAD ONE JOB.

atleast it's a good vote.. That Pirate vs Ninja was so 1 sided and yet Pirates won. Pretty lame to me. I mean, I know there's got to be some fairness in there just ... wow lol

So a new month rolled in for my data plan, means I have my 1GB back. Before it ran out I tried to do an online match. Seems the WiiU just doesn't like my Cellphone Tether style as it wouldn't connect to anyone. Needa find out how to open up the NAT to let me play online when on Cellphone...

I like the demon skull bandanna
Now you can be the most hood squid in inkopolis

img_gear_splatfest_burgerspizza.jpg

I HAVE LITERALLY NEVER BEEN SO TORN BEFORE

Reactions: Stairwayyy
Damn same here.

...Eh, I think I'll have to side with burgers. I'm more picky with pizza.

I think I'm gonna go with burgers just for the fact that the top title is Burger King.

We fight FOR THE GOODBURGER!!!

But any news on what dates this will take place on?

December 4th is the date we fight for the burgs.

I just got this game and a Wii u last week, so I was wondering if I need to have a certain level of freshness to join Splatfest.

I just got this game and a Wii u last week, so I was wondering if I need to have a certain level of freshness to join Splatfest.

Anyone can join I'm pretty sure. I've seen low level people playing.

Anyone can join I'm pretty sure. I've seen low level people playing.
Thanks, I was asking because I've yet to get the announcement for it yet I'm seeing people talk about it on Miiverse and the voting booth hasn't appeared in Inkopolis yet.

If this splatfest ends in a tie, does that mean we get hamburger pizza?

Reactions: Kit Ballard