• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Splatoon

With the NX coming, I am guessing a updated version of Splatoon for it if not Splatoon 2.

Will be interesting to see how this goes, if not a mega event like the Octarians.

This is gonna get messy

... It's time.

Seeing as I sided with Team Burger for my first Splatfest, I feel it's only appropriate that I go Team Callie for the very last Splatfest. Ending on bookends and all that.

I've been out of this game for months, but I'll come back for one more Splatfest - Gotta go with Marie though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've been out of this game for months, but I'll come back for one more Splatfest - Gotta go with Marie though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Haven't played in a while? Perfect, you can help Team Marie lose.

Why the last one? Dunno. Either way, I vote for Marie.

I knew this day would come...Time to win this war.

Reactions: DDB
You see, there's two kinds of people.

Those who like Callie, and those who are not to be described.

Yes, because simply speaking our names frightens all those low-quality shit-tier waifu lovers to the point of never playing the game again.

No matter which team wins
the Squidsters lose
cause these nerds are waging literal waifu wars over them
there will be no survivors
i'm frightened
time to go into the anti-waifu war bunker

Reactions: Cyberbeta
In essence, Callie has already won. 26 Splatfest victories compared to Marie's measly 15.

So long:

CmNjD5ZUcAE8QCJ.jpg
https://twitter.com/gomipomi

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyberbeta
Calli now's you chance! Stab Marie in the back. Take the win. Secure your position as best Squid Girl.

Reactions: DDB
Calli now's you chance! Stab Marie in the back. Take the win. Secure your position as best Squid Girl.
Marie is prepared for that:

May be NSFW
CmOU6hMVYAAkOd0.jpg

Last edited:
Okay feel free to say this is a bad and stupid idea but I dunno I think it's a nice idea. Okay so I know there's gonna be no more Splatfests after this one but who's to say we can't throw our own Splatfest? I mean from what I've seen, no one is ready to just let Splatfest go yet so why not keep it alive by having our own next month? Granted it probably wouldn't be the easiest to pull off but it's worth a shot right? I mean if you guys like the idea, that'll let me know that hey, it might not be official but it's still gonna be a Splatfest.

But if you think the idea is flawed or bad let me know too, I might be a little bit hurt at that though. Though it probably doesn't help that I picked out a theme already eh. But what do I know? I'm just some dude who doesn't even own the game. I await to have my idea potentially shot down.

Not a bad idea! But I was thinking Underdogs vs Overachievers.

Venus vs. Umbrella. There, ya'll go nuts.

Sent from my SM-G928R4 using Tapatalk

Seriously, we may be getting a new version of Splatoon for the NX, so I'm betting the Splatfests will migrate there.

First SH splatfest:
team "I play SG for the gameplay" VS team "I play SG for the waifus"

i choose yes

WVW69jXHd9sjhbxsb1.png

I like both brushes but I think I'd pick the Octobrush because of how it looks. Also drawing on a 3DS screen is hard.

I like drawing boobs at my squad's base with the Octobrush

Well, Callie wins.

More Squid Sister info!
tumblr_o9yem9q9ma1u3akyno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o9yem9q9ma1u3akyno2_1280.jpg

We’ve just received this dispatch straight from Paris! Callie and Marie are preparing for their concert at Japan Expo by taking in the beautiful sights of the city.

I didn't even know Marie could wear her hair in a ponytail.

It's always been in a ponytail though.

Some things for Animal Crossing!

tumblr_o9yh66bC5P1sei41no1_400.jpg

Get ready for the final Splatfest by decking out your town with these Splatoon-themed QR Codes!

I didn't post the QR codes because of the photo limit but they're on the Splatoon tumblr!