• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Beowulf SPOILERS - Beowulf Story Mode and Other Lore

His long lost love.
THE RING

What makes a man?Is it the chair in his hand?Is it his quest for glory?

Chairlosophy
In my Beowulf thread

Say it isn't so

*puts hands in a praying position* Are you there my lord and savior Mike Z? Its me Beowulf Fanboy. Please will you bless me with a simple answer to why it Beowulf does not have an el fuerte color design?

*puts hands in a praying position* Are you there my lord and savior Mike Z? Its me Beowulf Fanboy. Please will you bless me with a simple answer to why it Beowulf does not have an el fuerte color design?
Because Fuerte is a godawful character luchador and Beowulf already has El Santo, arguably a much better luchador reference.

@Mike_Z is more effective than praying, both on Skullheart and in real life.

Fuerte is a godawful character
oh......well who knows maybe he'll make it to top tier one day. anyway I guess I guess I'll make do with El santo then

oh......well who knows maybe he'll make it to top tier one day. anyway I guess I guess I'll make do with El santo then
I don't mean tier wise, I mean design wise.

But it's super dynamic cooking time though

In visual art it means how the character looks, not how it works. It's not hard to confuse the two, just sayin

Reactions: KaboomKid
rather than missing the fact that design means gameplay.
well gameplay wise I find him to be quite interesting, I mean despite the fact that his mix-ups don't do that much damage but his commands like Fajita Buster are good

I hear he got submitted to Sony and Microsoft

hopefully that thing they do happens without bad-time problems and we can get to the chairman

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but to be sure:
Will Beowulf come in Encore with his story? If not, when will the story be added? Will we have to wait for Robo to come out too or will it be just a normal update?

Will Beowulf come in Encore with his story? If not, when will the story be added? Will we have to wait for Robo to come out too or will it be just a normal update?
They've always included the story mode along with the console character updates. I doubt they'd do differently this time.

Yes, he'll have his story. It wasn't in the Beta because they never are.

so do the higher ups at sony just like sit around a giant table and go "I APPROVE!!" or is it a different process

thanks for reminding me i prolly would have forgot again.

Going to be honest if we don't get a Beowulf release date (Not holding my breath) we'll at least get maybe Robo fortunes stage music or some more Robo fortune stuff.

i kinda think we wont get anytmore beowulf updates though I mean- he's basically done

I thought it's at 8 PM like usual.

Which is why I usually mention my time zone when I mention the time at my place.

Hopefully we'll get a release date though.

and then TRAILER TIME.

It already happened yesterday/today
We got stuff for Robo, but no Woof
The only semblance of a release date that I heard was,
"He will be arriving soon" ~Mike