• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Beowulf SPOILERS - Beowulf Story Mode and Other Lore

Who the fuck over the age of 12 does april fools anymore tbh
Too many people.

4/1/2015
just a reminder
giphy.gif

i refuse to believe the updates are part of an april fools joke...please tell me they are not

It's pretty clear that Beowulf is close to release, it's not like they're gonna keep him in Beta forever or somethin.

Oh thank jesus!! I was worried for a second :)
I said that because you said to.

Beowulf will be out next week guys!! Sooooooo excited :PUN:
That is not how console submission works, it will not be next week.

The updates are not April Fools. I do not do FAKE things for April Fools, remember how Fukua's real? :^)

The penguin ref is now in the credits (hey I didn't mention the credits update oops), I was wrong before, it was Christopher Corey Smith.

So... when will the trailer come out?

nukem_wall_decal_header.jpg

I'm pretty sure this breaks some forum rule.

I hope Beowulf does not have the same outcome as THAT game.

it's almost like games don't exist for my immediate gratification..and that most of that same content is currently in the beta anyway so I can play it now...who could have guessed.

Reactions: Denizen
Yeah well beowulf has already showed promise in the beta. Either way lab zero does not really cut short with their DLC characters so I am strongly anticipating his story mode.

Imagining him and Annie meeting at a bar, complete with bartender IDing Annie.

His story mode features strippers, hookers, bodily-function humor and stale 90s one-liners. Get hype!
uh....I don't really know if you're joking? (it still being april fools and all) or if you're serious.

Well for Beowulf it would work for Duke it wouldn't

I thought it was S for Salty
Or B,for poorly constucted jokes.

Reactions: Kuzlalala
His story mode features strippers, hookers, bodily-function humor and stale 90s one-liners. Get hype!
Should I put this on OP?

It was a joke, and you should probably either remove it from op or mark it as such.

Oh man you know how bad I am at telling which one is a joke and which one's not.

What IS a joke?

Your are joking right.
:PUN:

Am I

sticker,375x360.png

On topic:
Um

Chair