• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Beowulf SPOILERS - Beowulf Story Mode and Other Lore

I will wait forever if I have to.

Or you know however long it takes for console approval

Wonder if the people who cut down trees knows if they're made of wood and leaves

Reactions: TechPowah
I think it's time this thread gets put to rest. No offense or anything but we're this close to beowulf being released and we've already asked all questions we could've asked and made ever reasonable theroy. Let's just honestly wait like what a couple of weeks then we will see if we we're right or wrong.

I disagree. We can talk about Beowulf EVEN when he's released. It's our duty as his fans to do so

Pretty sure he meant that we shouldn't discuss until his release.

Yeah I know that. And I'm saying fuck that. We don't really have to stop discussing Beowulf nor do we need to stop. Cuz I know I never will

Reactions: ink_deer
We could save the forum server some bytes, ya know

As some of you have already said, everyone has had plenty of time to make their guesses/predictions. I think a short break is probably in order, or at the very least, we should all try to make the posts more substantial in their story/lore content. I cleaned up a few recent posts that weren't adding anything, no penalties or anything like that. The imminent trailer is the next thing that might reveal a tiny amount (via story art in said trailer) so we can pick it up in earnest then :)

Just throwing it out here something i noticed the other day.

Alex's original idea for beowulf puts him somewhere between a heavyweight wrestler and a lightweight at a roughly average height (6 feet).. 150-200 lbs.

skullgirls-beowulf.jpg

Which puts him in the range of guys like Punk and Daniel Bryan irl roughly the size of an average sized dude.

He is now around 287 pounds of pure muscle.

MMph956.gif

Which is comparable to god-king Bork Lazer.

yDqSw.gif

Vis a vis...Beowulf been juicing..just as that one quote about needles suggests.

Last edited:
Well I mean its probably not something even remotely covered by his background (read not srs), but putting on 130 pounds of muscle in about 2 years seems a little off, even more so given his age.

And even today its sort of still is a major thing in the real life world of pro wrestling..the wwe is probably the best company in the world at getting around steroid screenings. So thematically it fits or rather the valentine line about needles has a real life origin.

Yes winners don't do drugs...but ultimate warrior, sting, hulk hogan, randy savage, ryback, goldberg, scott steiner, the legion of doom, and many more did in the guise of characters kids were supposed to look up to. Well that and coke....lots and lots of coke.

waitaminute...night phyre give us a coked up beowulf voice pack.

Last edited:
well I mean duh. I'm jokingly implying a fictional character did steroids while giving various trivia about the real life wrestling industry and context to the valentine quote about needles, in addition to looking at the major change in the design of the character over time..while giving actual scale examples so it's easier to understand the change of from average dude to damn he's big.

It's just rather interesting and funny (might I say ironic) in a sense. Not an actual suggestion about background or plot.

Last edited:
I sure hope this is Beowulf's theme in the trailer...

Warning suggest language, foul language, and use of the
N Word

That's already gonna be Minette's theme tho
Anyway new stages always make me hype for potiential new scene styles in turn

Like I hope Wulf is riding to wherever on the train then BAM
Train Robbery by Peacock and the gang
Guess who has to stop them

ALHAMDULILLAH

TRAILER, TRAILER, TRAILER!

Not only it's on April (my favorite month) but on Friday as well!

Ya know what? MKX is coming out on the 14 and I was hyped for it...
Now? Screw it! It's time to board the ARRROOOOOO train!

....I've wanted to say that for so long....

It's not the update, i'm worried Beowulf's unlock key has to wait until the PSN store updates.

The scariest possibilities on Skullheart!

I'm surprised no one has said this so I'll say it:

FINALLY THE WULF HAS COME BACK TO NEW MERIDIAN!

Reactions: Shockdingo