• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Street Fighter V

Ok, me, watching the trailer.

"Hmm, she has a counter v-skill, cool"

"Hmm, i'm not sure if i like she calling assists"

After seeing her super.

"I love that, i love that!"

So funny.

Reactions: Covenant
Looks like Eventhubs report is looking a bit better.

w0jJzg7.gif

She even comes with her tag-team partner, Yamato Nadeshiko!

Now the English VA should be Cristina Vee (Cerebella) and give her an orange costume with teal hair color alt. palette.

Reactions: Woofly
The music in that trailer is badass, like damn. And I was cracking up so much at that ridiculous super.

I'm not only happy with R. Mika in general (and i don't even know why, i never used her, i didn't care about her, but she looks awesome in this game).

But her reveal means that we are 1 step closer to getting Alex and Urien.

And that Urien will be in his full speedo glory

Hype for the game just went down, though not quite as much as I would have expected it to. Will probably try her, but doubt I'll user her all that much.

On the downside, I think it's somewhat fair to say from looking at her moveset that this means no Makoto for a while.

Hype for the game just went down, though not quite as much as I would have expected it to. Will probably try her, but doubt I'll user her all that much.

On the downside, I think it's somewhat fair to say from looking at her moveset that this means no Makoto for a while.
As someone who plays makoto both in 3s and in 4.

I never expected for a makoto reveal, really.

I never expected for a makoto reveal, really.
Sad but true. At least we can hope for DLC.

Sad but true. At least we can hope for DLC.
that is the plan, at least my other favorite character, Chun Li, is in the game, so i'll be fine until the dlc.

And Mika looks cool for me. =P

She's looking fun! I've played her in the past, but since I have a habit of playing all the characters in a FG at least twice, I don't tend to snub. She looks really really fun this time around, and it's interesting to see her tag-team partner! This means that it's possible to have characters in SF5 with tag team options or even a 2-in-one sysyem if they ever decide to revisit the dolls in the future. I just hope Alex is next! :)

Needless to say, I don't really feel her, I never saw her appeal before, I don't see it now, and it's only harder to see since her design somehow looks even worse.
Also not a fan of the double ass smash ultra.

I'm not angry...

It's just... just one less spot for Q to come in.
This too

YES YES YES!!!!!!!! My body... It's ready!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine the confusion that would be if she was released during the p2 side bug build.

Just read her V-Skill. The longer you hold it down the stronger her normals/specials become AND it has one hit of armor? and once you do let it go she tosses the mic away? Okay this V-Skill shit is getting a little outa hand here...

Too many pros here way too many pros.

How long does it take for her to toss the mike I wonder.

Think it's a bit early to start panicking. I think it sounds neat.

I'm not panicking... I'm just like, all of the other V-Skills up to this point have been Simple. and now R.Mika's come and it suddenly an armor tool, a buffing move, and an attack all wrapped up into one move. A little complex don't you think?

I'm not panicking... I'm just like, all of the other V-Skills up to this point have been Simple. and now R.Mika's come and it suddenly an armor tool, a buffing move, and an attack all wrapped up into one move. A little complex don't you think?

It's not explained how it works at this point. Like what's length of holding versus damage? How long does it last? Is the mike toss immediate or does it have startup? It might be worth finding out these things before thinking it's too good.

So, my bet is that we will get another reveal soon.

And that the Brazil Game Show reveal will be a newcomer.

And that the next reveal of a returning character will be alex or urien.

tumblr_ntqzgpPGU51re9fe1o1_540.jpg

tumblr_ntqzy9GM0c1r61mabo1_540.gif
tumblr_ntqzy9GM0c1r61mabo3_540.gif

tumblr_ntqzy9GM0c1r61mabo2_540.gif

Mika being back got me fucked up, man, im gonna cry I know im gonna cry

One thing that looked weird to me.

Is how in her critical art, before the "butt smash", she doesn't run, she slides towards the enemy.

And another female comes in wearing less than before.

hooray...

tumblr_ntqzgpPGU51re9fe1o1_540.jpg

Oh my God that pose is literally the worst

Is how in her critical art, before the "butt smash", she doesn't run, she slides towards the enemy.

It's risky business for her.

And another female comes in wearing less than before.

hooray...

Oh my God that pose is literally the worst
Wearing less than before? this is literally her exact same outfit.

The only thing that is really differently is they took away her heart nipples.

Reactions: Covenant
The only way I can see myself playing R. Mika is if there's an alt outfit, because, jesus. What kind of outfit is that?
Isn't she based in some sort of over the top japanese wrestling with girls using that same kind of clothing?

upload_2015-8-27_11-11-40.png

Actually they removed her under arm cloth, and made her stomach area much, much, MUCH more skinnier, along with making her breast area less as well.

Her legs are basically the same though.

So basically the important part is untouched. :PUN:

Hey guys,
hey guys,
did you guys know,
guys did you know, did you know,
that Mika,
guys did you know,
that Mika has an ass?
Did you know that?
Bet you didn't know that Mika has an ass.
~Capcom probably