• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Street Fighter V

Claw can go Barcelona roll off a cliff.
He'll have a hard time getting to the cliff since light is the only one that's remotely safe.

Given the current roster, my mains would be Nash, Cammy and possibly R. Mika. Cammy has been my main for most of SFIV, Nash and Mika seem to be the ones I am most interested in for now (All bets are off once Karin is announced).

I like the new characters so far. They have a lot more dignity than most of the new characters from SFIV.

dudley-jacket.gif

this sprit reminds me of the disaster this animation became in SF4. Without the coat it just looks silly

I'mma main Bison, Chun, R. Mika...but will prob try to learn ryu first. Never learning to play a shoto after 4 years with SFIV is a lil said. I previously mained Bison

I'mma main Bison, Chun, R. Mika...but will prob try to learn ryu first. Never learning to play a shoto after 4 years with SFIV is a lil said. I previously mained Bison
Well you could always start playing a shoto in SFIV now, and then many of those concepts will transfer over to SFV if you just want to go with someone else.

I'm a sucker for the kooky characters Rashid might fit the bill, but I'm going to wait to see who else comes along...

LIKE Q~!

I mained Vega since always and that's not gonna change. :P

Second currently is Necalli. I was planning to main him before Vega shown up.

Third is a choice from a lack of choice. Cammy I guess. I wanted to learn her in SFIV but it didn't happen.

I mostly am waiting for a third character to blow my pants off. Juri or Q would be an instant.

Last edited:
I'm going to try literally everyone and when someone clicks they'll be my mains.
It's what happened with T. Hawk and Blanka.

Reactions: Shockdingo
OK I'm starting to like Rashid more mostly because of his sickengly positive attitude in his win quotes:

Vs Rashid
"You look just like me! Let's take a picture together and put it online!"

Vs Necalli
"What an amazing transformation! I should've taken a video."

Oh man, Rashid is clearly the villain of this game.

I'd Probably go Vega for narcissistic hype and motion moves, and still waiting on others to pass judgement on a main.

btw, for everyone thinking it's Sinclair voicing Rashid, apparently the Capcom wiki states he's being voiced by Dan Woren, who was the preview narrator for Cowboy Bebop, Colonel Killing in War in the Pocket, Stroheim from JoJos,
or as I like him:
IgorPersona3.png

The characters that I would like to main are Rashid and Ryu as of now (waiting to see the rest of the characters)

I think I could get use to playing Rashid mainly because I main Yosuke in P4AU and he seems to have some seemly tools.

The fact thqt he has the same voice actor as Igor makes it even better

get ready for a whole lot of Persona jokes

Rashid, depending on how they deal with the frame data on his tools, is looking to be very strong. His hopping HK crush counters, and his projectile looks like it will be very plus when done meaty. Also, divekicks from special-cancellable normals.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
More Rashid quotes, dang this dude is loveable:

Rashid vs. Rashid: "You look just like me! Let's take a picture together and put it online!"

Rashid vs. Necalli: "What an amazing transformation! I should have taken a video..."

I'm thinking here.

What if bison is the final boss in this game again?

He was revealed rather early for that to be the case, no?

Then I'd imagine Guile and Balrog were in.

Not SFV news but relevant to the whole PS4 fighting game platform, as well as having been mentioned in this thread and me eating crow for having said "Sony or Capcom should have grabbed SNK IPs because we'll never get them again" but PS4 has KoF XIV on its way. It is 3D.

Not SFV news but relevant to the whole PS4 fighting game platform, as well as having been mentioned in this thread and me eating crow for having said "Sony or Capcom should have grabbed SNK IPs because we'll never get them again" but PS4 has KoF XIV on its way. It is 3D.
I told you not to lose hope!

I told you not to lose hope!
Yes, you did, and I said maybe they wouldn't throw it away since it's already partially done.

Looks like a PS2 game though, hopefully that will change.
There is a KoF thread now, so I'll stop.

I love how people say his origin sucks.

I'm sorry, is it bad if middle eastern people are shown as being super nice?
or that some can come from wealthy families?