• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The dekillschool stream

I think I realized the problem here. It's that I don't have the kind of disdain, the kind of raw, seething hatred for suboptimal play that @dekillsage does. Also when I win a lot of the time I don't know why. I'm just like "well they got hit with projectiles I guess". Hopefully the real Dekillsensei will be back next week, thanks for putting up with me y'all :^)

Thank you for hosting this for me peanuts. I'll be home for the next one so those interested can say so now. Also because my capture card is now fixed I can also do ps3 and 360 people as well. See you guys then

Reactions: Mella and mcpeanuts
I'd play again but I am more than sure Dekillsensei would expel after the first 3 matches probably. :(

we need a school to teach the ABCs of skullgirls and fgs overall

Gonna need a crash course for the local. So, yeah.

Any chance I can learn some things?

Think you guys help me on somethings to improve?

I think I can make it in time to participate... PUT ME IN COACH!

Teach me the magic of skullgirls Sage. We're both in NY so the ping will be like 5

Reactions: dekillsage
Teach me the magic of skullgirls Sage. We're both in NY so the ping will be like 5

you underestimate my internet!
chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png

Put me in coach

If I record a set with myself vs TJ, can we do an episode on that? I'll join in on skype and everything.

I would love to get another shot on the dekill-sensei stream to see where I stand now compared to when I was first on many months ago. If I get home in time and there's an opening I want to get in on this again. And before you mention this, yes I'm aware I need to actually learn a combo with Big Band. Any combo. Just pick one.

Reactions: dekillsage
Psyched to see the Class today.
I'll take any spots that are no shows.

Thanks letting me join the steam imma take what you said in consideration and will go over the tutorial again.

If you're still doing this tomorrow, can I sign up (even though I was on this before)?

No Dekillschool stream today? Did I miss a memo?

So, Sage, when can I next get lessons from world's best Squigly?

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
School attendance is gonna skyrocket thanks to that new EVO rep.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
People will start coughing up tuition.

Wait, does that mean I have to send more dick pics?

Looking to get in on the next Dekillschool session

Reactions: gllt
I'd love to get in on some quality lessons, because I desperately need some shoving in the right direction!

I hope to get some experience... I hope I'm not too bad.... I just hate losing so much.

Wow, win EVO and suddenly everyone's wanting in on some school lessons. Sage you might be looking into getting some teachers to help you out with this backlog.

Wow, win EVO and suddenly everyone's wanting in on some school lessons. Sage you might be looking into getting some teachers to help you out with this backlog.

I wanted to join Dekillschool before he won EVO. </hipster>

Reactions: gllt
Can't do this monday
So I'm either gonna do it tomorrow (sunday) or tuesday. Sorry oneechans

Can't do this monday
So I'm either gonna do it tomorrow (sunday) or tuesday. Sorry oneechans

Whatever floats your boat

If I want to get on it would probably be really late. With that, I'm always open to getting exposed on stream for everyone to see. Haven't played since the weekend so I'll probably have some rust.