• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

THE GUNDAM THREAD

I hope if we get anything regarding F91 again that they reuse all the animation from the movie spliced with new footage because the animation in F91 gets me rock hard

I hope if we get anything regarding F91 again that they reuse all the animation from the movie spliced with new footage because the animation in F91 gets me rock hard

As an O V A B O Y, I feel this, but if it means it getting a proper series rather than a movie, I'd be fine with them redoing the animation. There was a lot of things they never got to fully flesh out that I'd actually like to see. Not to mention I'd hope that they learned from the zeta movies to just redo things. The cuts between new/old animation were just too jarring.

do you think the giant Unicorn statue will transform or are we just gonna get destroy mode open all the time?

since they made the RX-78 die for our sins that damn thing better transform ( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)

Last edited:
As an O V A B O Y, I feel this, but if it means it getting a proper series rather than a movie, I'd be fine with them redoing the animation. There was a lot of things they never got to fully flesh out that I'd actually like to see. Not to mention I'd hope that they learned from the zeta movies to just redo things. The cuts between new/old animation were just too jarring.
i can accept new animation if they shot-for-shot some scenes at least
the opening destruction in F91 is just perfect mayhem

since they made the rx-78 die for our sins that damn thing better transform ( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)
wait, I thought they were gonna have it be partially built at some big gunpla area.

Oh yeah, isn't the new episode of Gundam Thunderbolt soon?

eeeeeeeeeeey we're getting Gundam Versus over here

come 2 A Baoa Qu in 0079 minutes if u want an asskicking

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
Im just sad it most likely won't be dubbed. Makes me said cause all the great interactions in Gundam Warriors 2 and 3 spoiled me

You'll still have those, just in their original form.

come 2 A Baoa Qu in 0079 minutes if u want an asskicking

Come see my day -163 Kimaris Trooper. You won't.

A what?
Ms-09-heatsaber.jpg

Do we know any of the playable roster? I'm assuming the whole of Full Burst's roster...really hope the dlc is super insane like it was in my imported copy of Full Burst. An equivalent to a $50 psn card got me like 3 characters it was crazy.

you got Amuro a few times, Char/Quattro/Char again, WAR HERO KAI SHIDEN, Lord and Savior Ramba Ral, -tips Gyan- M'Quve, Kamille on foot trying to punch everything, Pappymap Sriracha and the The Fat O, Emma, Jerid trying his very best to not be a jobber, Fa (somehow??????), Judau "Jupiter King" Ashta, Queen of Mecha Haman Karn, the Gyooneis, Uso "Shit's Fucked" Ewin, Katejina "Death's Too Good" Loos, Anavel "War Crimes" Gato, Shiro "Yup" Amada, Norris "what" Packard, Heero "Smiles" Yuy, Duo "Nooooo" Maxwell, Trowa "...." Barton, Quatre Barbara Streisand Loser, Chang Wufei (forgot he existed), Zechs "Quattro Aznable" Marquise, Treize "Dank" Khushrenada, Seabook "My Hero" Arno, asshole from seed, other asshole from seed, Loran and his beautiful mustache, Gym "Wow Cool Robot" Ghingham, Harry "The Fucking Best" Ord, Setsuna "Setsuna F. Seiei" F. Seiei, Lockon "Rock On" Stratos, Allelujah "Hallelujah" Haptism, some other guys from 00 i don't care about, Graham "Weeaboo" Aker, Banana Links, Marida "Ple My Finger' Cruz, I forgot Riddhe was a character, Full Frontal (with clothes on), some other guy, Io "War Crimes" Fleming, Daryl with his own control scheme and everything, Bellri "Cold-Blooded" Zenam, some IBO losers i dont care about because that show is lame, and then CROSSBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE

and what's his butt from Build Fighters is pre-order or something, but that isn't the full cast note the lack of God Gundam and Gundam X it's woefully incomplete
we need Dr. Domon Kasshu and Garrod "TV's Daffy Duck" Ran

I just want to destroy everyone with the glorious musachio'd Turn A. My priorities are amazing.

I can't wait to not rely on beam weapons and backpacks with the IBO characters.
No beam spam for me thanks. I'll just fight like a damn caveman.

It's this piece of shit suit.
IMG_1552.PNG
I'll still fight you in this garbage.

Last edited:
Holy shit
That's the ugliest suit I've seen in a long time

yeah, they're not great. Not one of the better suits of the series.

It kinda looks like a roided out Z'gok lol

I can't wait to not rely on beam weapons and backpacks with the IBO characters.
No beam spam for me thanks. I'll just fight like a damn caveman.

[
QUOTE="HeadcrabNinja, post: 392733, member: 8995"]A what?
View attachment 14401
It's this piece of shit suit.
View attachment 14415
I'll still fight you in this garbage.[/QUOTE]
If that caveman has beam-resistant armor, I guess it could work.

we fight in ancient mobile suits just like the bronze age peeps did
i call the Acguy

I'll probably stick with the Stargazer or a sniper based mobile suit if theres any in here.
I might play an IBO suit if I can have Hush as my pilot, or if the mobile suit in question is the
GUNDAHMU GOOSHEON REBAKU FURU SHITTY!

Oh it's that g-reco reject
that thing should be honored not to be in Greco.
I still remember people acting smug about Greco by saying "ha, enjoy your stupid build fighters with the dumb backpacks. we'll be enjoying our true to form gundam"
and then the G-self got one million backpacks.

G-Reco suits don't look like God's regret at least