• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Mortal Kombat Thread

Ermac and a new kharacter pretty please.

Also I feel like it should be a rule that we should use K's instead of C's at the start of all our C-words.

We can dream about getting no exlusive kharacters. We can dream. How much do you guys wanna bet Goro will cost for those who didn't pre order?

Conker<and/or Spinal> for X1, Sweet Tooth for PS4 pls

I think they'd choose Fulgore over Spinal for a KI rep.

Kind of fed up of them confirming characters we all already knew were going to be in...
I mean I'm kind of pleased with the new reveal because I've always been a fan of his, but it's hardly a reveal and it's yet another MK9 character.

Everyone had to be doing something during those 20 years.

In Reptile's case, it was collecting loot thorough Skyrim.

Reactions: Medici Mob Boss
We're also getting another new kharacter on Thursday, during a stream.
Apparently, one of the guys at NRS said it'll cause a "hypesplosion".
So it could be:
Kenshi
Tremor
Havik
or some other new cool guy
Maybe that dude with the bow Ed teased.

Please be Jacqui or however her name is spelled, I forgot.

VUm8Va5.jpg

Also that intro was so dumb. Reptile is probably my least favorite ninja, so eh.

dude, I'd be up for some Kenshi.

have they announced Ermac?

What about Hsu Hao.

Everyone's favorite conductor.

It it because Hsu Hao is forgettable?

Pretty sure Boon hates Hsu Hao. And Drahmin.

I think most of the PS2-era kharacters are pretty lame anyway. 'Cept Kenshi and perhaps Mavado.

Anyone remember Kobra? I sure don't.

After Jacqui.

Unless they're doing a bullshit bait and switch Jacqui will be playable, I mean why else would she exist? Just so Cassie can talk about exposition?
Speaking of the comics, I suspect that a certain Colonel Blade is not long for this world...

Anyone else think Reptile sounds like Greninja now.

greninja is basically a reptile ripoff anyways so it's not surprising

Anyone else think Reptile sounds like Greninja now.

No I'm pretty sure that's good old Steven Blum's Guilmon voice if he were possessed by the devil.
Pretty sure Boon hates Hsu Hao. And Drahmin.

I think most of the PS2-era kharacters are pretty lame anyway. 'Cept Kenshi and perhaps Mavado.

Bullshit. Ashra, Havik and Nitara were all awesome.

Reactions: Jutsei
I love how they have dialogue for every character now instead of just some like in Injustice
I like the special clash dialogue and since there's no clashes here it works perfectly.

"How to make Kung lao have a quarrel with you in 10 seconds"

Serious, that dialogue was pure gold

Reactions: Dragonage2ftw
"How to make Kung lao have a quarrel with you in 10 seconds"

Serious, that dialogue was pure gold

Reactions: Dragonage2ftw