• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Mortal Kombat Thread

Ermac and a new kharacter pretty please.

Also I feel like it should be a rule that we should use K's instead of C's at the start of all our C-words.

I feel absolutely terrible for laughing at that.

But yeah, give us Havik, if we get another Klassic character I'm punching someone in the face

Ed Boon said there'll be no exclusive kharacters, but that's probably a load of shit.
Dude lies through his teeth so fucking much.

We can dream about getting no exlusive kharacters. We can dream. How much do you guys wanna bet Goro will cost for those who didn't pre order?

$5 was the standard for new Kharacters in MK 9, and it was $5 for new characters in Injustice.
I imagine $5 here too

Kind of fed up of them confirming characters we all already knew were going to be in...
I mean I'm kind of pleased with the new reveal because I've always been a fan of his, but it's hardly a reveal and it's yet another MK9 character.

We're also getting another new kharacter on Thursday, during a stream.
Apparently, one of the guys at NRS said it'll cause a "hypesplosion".
So it could be:
Kenshi
Tremor
Havik
or some other new cool guy
Maybe that dude with the bow Ed teased.

I'm not sure Jacqui would cause a "Hypesplosion", that Erron Black dude from the comics might if he's super cool.

VUm8Va5.jpg

Also that intro was so dumb. Reptile is probably my least favorite ninja, so eh.

What about Hsu Hao.

Everyone's favorite conductor.
He actually shows up in the comic and gets brutally murdered by Scorpion in less than five panels
Scorpion apparently even says "GET OUT OF HERE!"

Pretty sure Boon hates Hsu Hao. And Drahmin.

I think most of the PS2-era kharacters are pretty lame anyway. 'Cept Kenshi and perhaps Mavado.

Unless they're doing a bullshit bait and switch Jacqui will be playable, I mean why else would she exist? Just so Cassie can talk about exposition?
Speaking of the comics, I suspect that a certain Colonel Blade is not long for this world...

Anyone else think Reptile sounds like Greninja now.

No I'm pretty sure that's good old Steven Blum's Guilmon voice if he were possessed by the devil.
Pretty sure Boon hates Hsu Hao. And Drahmin.

I think most of the PS2-era kharacters are pretty lame anyway. 'Cept Kenshi and perhaps Mavado.

Bullshit. Ashra, Havik and Nitara were all awesome.

I love how they have dialogue for every character now instead of just some like in Injustice
I like the special clash dialogue and since there's no clashes here it works perfectly.

Back