• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Mortal Kombat Thread

and... that's it. i can not stand that one guy screaming all the freaking time. goro looks... meh. they really haven't gone in depth with him just them fucking around fighting each other, which doesn't truly show what goro can or can not do between variations.

I'll just watch the compilation of Goro's variables on youtube.
tbh, Goro is the least interesting character in the game for me.

I think I'll wait for a compilation video too. This stream isn't as interesting as the weekly Kombat streams and well.. the people playing are scrubs.

Last edited:
Yeah, I had enough of him shouting. I guess I'm not watching it after all.

I liked Goro's fatality where he rips off all limbs of his opponents at once. In fact, I think it's the first MKX fatality I wouldn't mind watching again, and again.

All others I've seen seem too elaborate, with our character overdoing it, trying too hard. This one though, it's a quick, simple and convincing display of sheer brute strength.

That Ferra/Torr Fatality was adorable though

I missed Ferra/Torr's second fatality. Ah, well. I don't feel like watching the stream a second time (I enjoyed it though), but the game comes out in less than two weeks. I'll survive.

Goro looked fun though.

I think I'm going to avoid going to most forums until the game comes out. There are WAYYYY too many spoilers floating around about story mode.

I can't fucking believe Pepsiman dies though. By the hands of Jarek of all scrubs.

At least his death was avenged by Mike Tyson.

I just can't believe that Mokap comes in with Waluigi to save the day from Reverse Naruto

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
Shit. Shiiit, guys we should really be tagging these things with spoilers. Sorry...

Quick! Don't let anyone know about the taco bell Chihuahua being the final villain!
SHIT!

I'm sorry I spoiled the ending.
somebody do the input for me to hara-kiri

Mileena dies in chapter 6 by the hands of D'vorah.
Her insects eat her skull and such from the inside out via...mouth-to-mouth.
Kotal's like 'heh'
Cassie and the gang are like 'oh...'
And it was great.

I'm sorry I had to get that out of my system.

Seriously though guys, any word on there being an Arcade Tower with an Arcade Mode ending?
Amongst all these leaks there's gotta be one of those.

I found what looks like Scorpion’s and Cassie’s arcade mode endings up on youtube. There's probably a few story mode spoilers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jutsei
I found what looks like Scorpion’s and Cassie’s arcade mode endings up on youtube. There's probably a few story mode spoilers.
Thank you, thank you!
That's a weight off my mind, phew!
I Fucking love playing through Arcade Mode with every character and getting all the endings, I was so worried they might not happent his time.

Get 'em while they're hot (and still up.)

Disappointing, just the ending of the debut trailer.

All you can eat Rai-Diddy

Jesus Christ that Mileena fatality.

Mileena is so classy.

he looked plenty alive to me.

he was done like dinner, if you ask me
1428206348051.png

Is this how you felt when you typed that?

that's how I feel all the time everyday
well
either that or
910.jpg

Sounds about right.