• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Official League of Legends Thread!

The skins are cool, but holy shit, the pricing thing this time, it's.\So
Weird.
" First Strike // 9/8 - 9/15 23:59 PDT

1350 RP: PROJECT: Fiora // PROJECT: Zed // PROJECT: Lucian // PROJECT: Leona
1820 RP: PROJECT: Yi

Week Two // 9/17 00:01 PDT - 9/24 23:59 PDT

975 RP: PROJECT: Fiora // PROJECT: Zed // PROJECT: Lucian // PROJECT: Leona
1820 RP: PROJECT: Yi"

Basically, buy them in the first week (AT FULL PRICE) and you get a custom loading screen decal when you use that character.
Then the week after that, you can get them at discount price.
....without the loading screen decal.
It's basically asking you if you wanna wave around your epeen whenever you use that character and that skin for a while for $5 extra.

Why should someone pay for a loading screen when the best one was at the beginning of 2013/ending of 2012?

Also, you can just change the file in your computer.

This is stupid.

Or i'm getting something wrong?

No no, not a login screen.
I meant the loading screen between matches.
Everyone can see this cool symbol that depends on the PROJECT character
And naturally, PROJECT Yasuo gets none.

Oh, that is even more stupid then. '-'

Yeah, it kinda is.
It's cool, yeah, but do you wanna pay $5 more to have a loading screen decal around your character?
Like...that's just pretty much a way of waving your epeen around, and while I'd like to do that in other games, given how League is, I don't wanna wave my epeen around that fucking hard, like, come on bro.

I mean, they did a lot of great deals before.

I don't understand the change of perspective here.

Do you want this expensive, or you want something cheaper later?

I mean, people who will buy, is just to show off that they have money or really impatient people to wait for the price drop.

Yeah, that's mostly why I wanna wait.
I don't want people to know how much money I have, and while Legendaries and Ultimate give off that vibe, the fact you have this banner for this skin forever shows that
"YEAH I HAD MONEY RIGHT AT THIS TIME EVEN THOUGH I COULD'VE GOT IT CHEAPER IF I WAITED A WEEK"

Also for reference here's the skin loading cards
banner.jpg

Not much.

Last edited:
Loading cards aren't even that cool imo. I may pick up Project Leona, but I really don't play her enough to warrant it.

Honestly imo they should be focusing on champs that tend to get a lot less attention and are played a lot less. Create hype for the random or not popular champs with epic new costumes. Yi doesn't need anymore and ppl like Taric, Poppy, and Rammus sit in the corner waiting for their turn...

because yi is gg ez and it is fun to just click on one person and watch them dissapear and he is a beautiful nice man

Like I said, I love myself and don't play Yi much.

I actually appreciate the First Strike thing, because I can fucking wait an entire week or two to get those skins, saving me money in the long run.

Honestly imo they should be focusing on champs that tend to get a lot less attention and are played a lot less. Create hype for the random or not popular champs with epic new costumes. Yi doesn't need anymore and ppl like Taric, Poppy, and Rammus sit in the corner waiting for their turn...
People like Taric, Poppy and Rammus may have reworks + new models for them in the future so giving them new skins means more work.

Taric and Poppy are confirmed to be getting VUs
In fact, Poppy's next for a VU, with Taric after that, and I think after that is Yorick.
So, no new skins for them until those are done.
No word on Rammus though, the textures he got helped a lot though

In fact, Poppy's next for a VU, with Taric after that, and I think after that is Yorick.

You got that backwards. It's Taric first, then Poppy.

well yah I'm happy bout the VU. Oh god Poppy's current portrait is just...mortifying...

I find it odd some chars don't have recall animations. All the new ones do, but popular chars like Mordekaiser and Skarner have no vanilla recal animation, nor does morde even do any joke animation and his taunt has no voice clip. It just seems...unfinished? Maybe I'm putting it too high on a pedistal. Hell, Ekko has like 2 recall animations iirc. But whatever, he's pit, only the most annoying thing to play against next to Teemo and Fizz.

Reactions: PaperBag_Sniper
So, no new skins for them until those are done.
No word on Rammus though, the textures he got helped a lot though
jim-carrey-yes-gif.gif

only other chars that really need a VU are Kennen, maybe Urgot and Evelyn, and MAYBE Swain and Warwick, or at least new portaits, Warwick's looks like it still uses the character model and Swain's just looks out of date.

Or I could just be wrong about everything as per usual.

Reactions: PaperBag_Sniper
Urgot is also on the table for an absolute complete rework, I'm talking Sion level rework.

And on your "incompleteness" comment, Mordekaiser is a relatively old character, they never really added joke animations until a few years after the release, and recall animations were only added until after Draven.

Well that makes sense then. I don't use them often so its not a big deal either way.

I'd personally like a VU update for Warwick. Or at least a change to his stance and attack animation. It looks too similar to Volibear's. The back straight with arms far apart. Like those buff guys who can't bring their arms together cuz of their muscles.

The VU team has been getting better and better, I think eventually the rest of the Pizza feet champions will get touch-ups
They've been wanting to rework Yorick for a while too.
Good thing too, while he's fun to play, the damage + minions ain't so much fun for anyone else
(I learned this the other day, Yorick + Jax bot lane, da fuck?_)

Yeah.. Yorick's a tough one to counter. Those Spookies are tough to get around without taking some damage

Yo massive IP boost for parties this weekend, anyone wanna go today and rack up some extra IP I'll be available most of the night

Fffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuucckk...
oi oi.
worry about keeping up a living over IP, okay?
there will always be more IP weekends.

I'm free most of tonight since I got work tomorrow and got homework done early. :D
It's North888 everywhere.

I'll host some groups for whoever wants IP boosts.
draft pick though.

oi oi.
worry about keeping up a living over IP, okay?
there will always be more IP weekends.
.... what... living... I don't have a job o.o and I don't have good internet.. hell, been trying to atleast upgrade the client and that's a no go..

I've been playing jg Sona lately its hard as hell but when it works its so beautiful and when it fails its gg any advice

Last edited:
Recently got back into League seriously after playing it on and off for well over a year. I forgot how much I adore Cho'Gath. In the aspects I judge (design, gameplay/mechanics and fun factor), he's my favorite champion. In the Jungle, he's got a level 18 Smite at 6. In lane, he's got great shut down and all in potential around 3-5 depending on your matchup and a passive that lets him sustain on the same level as Aatrox and Garen just by playing the game. Late game, he's a wall if you build 3/4 to full tank that still does damage and is basically Godzilla just tramplin' on your opposition. I don't even care about his lack of mobility, you're in the Peel Pantheon.

So much fun, dood.

Reactions: North888 and musica
I play Vel'Koz. Design-wise I love the alien look he has and well, LAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEERS!!! I don't even care if there are things many champs do better than him, but his passive makes getting hit by him scary in a very subtle and visible way. Love it. I also love playing Cass, because Poison and E spam are so much fun XD

God I play a lot of midlaners, need to find an ADC to learn at some point. MF is so simple it bores me a bit, but no one else really catches my eye.

I play pretty much whatever champ I feel like, I have almost every single champ except for four.

But I play some more than others:
Cho'Gath
Lulu
Tahm Kench
Sion (Whenever I play him, I scream Mad Max quotes, I'll try to scream "WITNESS ME" when I ult )
Braum

Same, I'll play who I feel, but I definately some, like Cass, Vel, and Janna, more than others. I need to expand my list of champs still, though, but don't know who to start with XD It's always that first leap, eh?

Yeah, pretty much all champs are fine, I just play for fun, I'm very good with Team Maker, I enjoy using it
I think the remaining champs I need are: Elise, Fiora, Nocturne, and uhhhh... Diana