• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Official League of Legends Thread!

I was REALLY hoping for more arcade/boss skins based on the splash for riven/blitz but I guess not, really bums me out

I guess the project skins will just have to do it for that filler, even though it wont mean shit to me cuz meh I'm not too big into any of the champs getting them, I'm sure they'll be gorgeous tho

Reactions: PaperBag_Sniper
I fucking called the Yi Legendary one. Everyone was like, "it's a new champ." I'll get Fiora and Leona.

*Clicks link*

*waits on slow cellphone connection*

*Sees skins*
Well... That wasn't worth the 5 minutes to load the page. Though the Arcade minions does continue to prove there's going to be Boss vs Arcade coming soon.

Arcade Skins just ate my wallet...yay...

It's a good thing I actually play Hecarim and Riven. No way I can justify getting Final Boss Veigar though, that' seriously expensive for just a singular skin D:

Well worth it. I'm not joking. Only way I'll play Veig now is with that skin. The game references are just too strong... the quality is up there on ult levels. So many voice clips, all the new particals and models, and even some new animations.

I wonder.... do we get anything from playing that Blitzcrank flash game?

Nope, but oh my god is it addicting. It' pretty fun and well made for a flash game :D

Leona's Project skin will just be referred to as the Sundowner skin cause every time I use her w I will scream, "I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE!!!!!"

Reactions: Armageddon11
The more I play this game, the more...mediocre I feel. I'm currently on a losing streak of the last like 4 games straight. D:

Think I'm going to stick with my mains for awhile and try and improve with them. I've been maining Riven for Top, TF for mid, Janna for Support. I can also play Leona Support if I need to switch things up, but I think I probably need to find a new jungler and ADC to play, since I'm not really enjoying Vi as much anymore nor does Jinx really feel that satisfying to me. *sigh* back to the drawing board for me.

Worrying myself into a headache if I should get Arcade Riven and Battle Boss Blitzcrank, I mean, I guess I could, I'm not getting any PROJECT skins that aren't Zed next patch.
Shrug

I did it. After getting placed in Bronze II this season and dropping all the way to bronze 4 I've clawed my way back into silver.
silver5bb.png
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Now to climb to gold!

Fucking hell... I wanted to get my Silver too! And I was placed in the absolute bottom of Bronze 5! Fucking life I'vebeen given.. Loose my job, my home... at least I'm able to get online with my Cell phone.. but that won't let me play League at a decent speed >.>

for anyone worried, they're not taking away the Jaximus skin

Solo Queau has been wrecking me. I've gotten a build setting going for Janna, Leona, Vi, and Riven. Need to get a build up for Vel'Koz at some point, since I been playing him a ton more.

Ugh, the grind to unlock ranked is SO MUCH FUUUUUN GUYZ! D:

If I'm on feel free to hit me up.

I gave up ranked matches.

i could win 60% of them, and even in those, i would end up frustrated, by some bad matchup, or something stupid i did, or something stupid happened, so i decided to just play normal games with friends.

FUCK YOU SANDMAN8707 YOU FUCKING DUMB ASS PIECE OF SHIT!
TAKING SUPPORT AND THEN SUCKING DICK WITH IT!
I HOPE YOU'RE IN ELO HELL!

can I qeue ranked with someone?
I need real friends to play with...
ones that won't steal the role I call and force me to play a role I hate...

I might be exaggerating on how bad I am at this game. I can hold my own. Got a triple kill with Janna a few games ago. Freaking Janna. When you do good at a game like LoL, it just feels so good.

Also, Mordekaiser is fun as hell and plan on spending some time leaning him. Macing ppl and then stealing their soul is dah best XD

and with those buffs recently too, he's going to be a tough one to kill

Take your dragon to lane day.

I feel that's the most unfair thing they've done so far
Garen does true damage now and spins faster...

I feel that's the most unfair thing they've done so far
As someone who's been playing Mordekaiser my last couple of matches, I can tell you that it really doesn't come up without team coordination. And remember that Mord can't use the skills of whoever he's controlling the soul of. Near late game it mostly becomes a case of picking off the guy who's alone with my team and getting curse, and then rushing the enemy team 6v4 with my bulky Mordekaiser, or stealing the dragon and using it to kill the team weakened from fighting said dragon. Even if Mord is bot lane, its difficult for him to get up to the dragon during the laning phase if the enemy's pressure is even remotely there.

Well I got Battle Boss Blitzcrank, hope it's good. But now I don't have enough for Diana while she's on sale. >_>;
Ah, Riot Points, you are a cruel mistress.

I have yet to play Morde though, I should try that soon

CLG is heading to worlds after going 3-0 on TSM. It must be a good year for upsets. Also, Project Yi splash art was shown during game 2.

original.jpg

oh my god me and my duo partner have been playing soraka/morde bot lane and just making the enemy teams bot lane completely useless
morde is a god
also the yi , zed, and lucian skin look sick a'f def gonna buy

I want to play league again but with how strong skarner morde and arguably fiora are right now I can't bring myself to do it, hopefully patch comes early enough that I still have time to try to get plat

tbh, I haven't been seeing Skarner, Morde, or Fiora much if at all. Then again I'm still stuck in normal games and no ranked, but its all Yi, Ekko, Garen, Nasus, Ashe, Leona, and Tryn where I am. :/

Seriously had to mid lane against Ekko like 4 games in a row. Ugh.

I had to play Jungle Vel'Koz earlier. It was fun as all hell. Got me a poacher's Knife and focused on targetting the enemy team's jungler, who was a pretty flimsy Nidalee. Got fed off her and went Devourer and just consistently took their Blue buff. It was great. I'm surprised how well it worked. Might just be because I got fed from a pretty poor Nidalee player.

btw. If anyone's up for random games and you see me on, don't be afraid to invite me along. I'm still trying to get to 30 and such, but I'm starting to get into the mojo. I usually have the game up even if I'm not active at that moment.

Plus, the more opportunities to show off how bad I am at games the better :3

Project Yi Splash Art
MasterYi_Splash_9.jpg

Project Fiora Splash Art

Fiora_Splash_4.jpg

Project Leona Splash Art

Leona_Splash_8.jpg

Project Lucian Splash Art
Lucian_Splash_6.jpg

Project Zed Splash Art
Zed_Splash_3.jpg