• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Official League of Legends Thread!

Four? How do you mean?
upload_2015-8-10_20-10-11.png

And the slots are just like what Zeriam said.. dude.

ok, so when's Gradius Corki? :D

Actually, given that they're all space invaders, could we be seeing a Centipede Kog'Maw or Space Invaders-espque Vel'Koz? It'd make sense.

Still want Gradius Corki, or maybe Arcade Anivia XD

Arcade Vi with NES Punch-Out references. Her Q doing the charge up for a star punch would be the best thing I ever paid money towards.

I'd be down for an Arcade Kassadin.

Hmm....I wonder what would make some good boss Skins? We got Vieger and Blitzcrank...so...Miniboss Kog'Maw? True Final Boss Aatrox?

im not the only one that noticed the SF5 reference of the new splash, right?

also forget you guys give me arcade evelynn

Reactions: musica
Hmm....I wonder what would make some good boss Skins? We got Vieger and Blitzcrank...so...Miniboss Kog'Maw? True Final Boss Aatrox?
More like this isn't even my final form Aatrox

Nah man Aatrox is a sharkboy now forget about him

Ah man, I keep getting chewed out for experimenting even in blind pick. Yes, I get it, my Kha'Zix sucks and I have no idea how to build him or where to play him, THAT'S WHY I'M PLAYING A NORMAL GAME WITH MY BUILD EXPERIMENTS! Agh...I need to stop playing late night games, everyone seems to be mad at me during them D:

that's a normal thing though.
I'm terrible at fiddlesticks but that isn't gonna stop me from learning him.
it's not my fault I can't gank in time before you die.
and stealing my gromp isn't gonna make me wanna gank.
especially if I need to catch up.

Of course there's always going to be those ppl.

Oops, we were discussing who was picking who and I didn't pcik in time and went top with Gangplank but didn't have time to change my spells from Smite, go ahead and yell at me now, why dontcha?

Sometimes you need to just sit back and laugh at these moments. I feel a ton better now XD

When I want to learn a champ or try some new builds, I goto Int bots. While they are dumb, they'll give you a fight, and it gives you free will to relax and not worry too much about team work. Let your team know what you're doing and 9:10 will understand and let you go about your way. How I learned Ekko Jungle. Took me a number of bot games to get his kit in order and know what items/Runes/Masteries to bring for him.

^Same. I've been practicing Orianna in custom games with a friend to get ball control down and then taking her into normals and back to customs again.

One of the reasons i don't play lol that much, is because the people around you is so toxic sometimes, i just like to play when i'm match making with a bunch of friends, and i don't play ranked since mid season 4.

Now i just go for normal games, pick Vi top or jungle, or soraka supp, and i'm happy enough.

I'm so upset that I haven't been able to play online effectively the last few months... now I'm "kind of" back online, I highly doubt I can even play.. I might stick to bot matches to test the connection, but honestly, I feel like I'm going to miss out on my silver border =( and I was doing so well at getting my ass out of that Bronze 5 hole too (I think I was in Bronze 3 or 2 when I lost my apartment)

Water Level Zac. Put some spike balls and a mechanical fish or two and boom! Most hated champ besides Teemo

I've been trying and really liking Hecarim. Funnily I'm having fun running jungle with him. It's silly but it works XD

I know, I just meant I'm junk at it atm. I just faced a killer hec and it was fun as hell.

Hecarim is a thing, but he's a mindless thing. really easy and there's not much to his learning curve.
if you want an entertaining hecarim thing, here's Trinimmortal's video of him.

Reactions: North888
Hahahaha. I will admit he's stupidly easy, but who said stupidly easy was bad, yah?

so I finally got around to seeing that new Fish champ's gameplay (that "Champion Spotlight" video). Looks pretty solid. How's he been fairing statistically?

he's a solid tanky support, and some people have been saying he's also fairing well as a jungler.

Reactions: musica
"artists" tracing another people work, where is the news?

Sidenote: smite has been copying league for a while now (specifically the last year or so)

A lot of their designs, kits, and other forms of champion design.

The new academy splash is so cute. I'm seriously coming around to the academy Ahri

Holy Shit Lux has a Sailor Moon skin? Welp, looks like I'm picking her up for the sole purpose of spouting the most amazing of nonsense about the power of love and justice while brutally murdering and blinding others.

EDIT: If anyone wants to play a game or two tonight, I'd be up for it. Getting tired of solo queue on that grind to hit lvl 30 so I can actually screw around with my masteries effectively. Playing with some other teamates while I learn new champions is always more fun than a bunch of randoms who don't say a word during the match.

Last edited:
Sidenote: smite has been copying league for a while now (specifically the last year or so)

A lot of their designs, kits, and other forms of champion design.

The new academy splash is so cute. I'm seriously coming around to the academy Ahri
It's really obvious when I started to play the game and was like "found the Tryndamere" "found the Karthus" "Found the Garen"

I mean League borrowed from DOTA 2 and all but even they found their own groove. Smite is still young so there is room to make itself more distinct. It already offers a unique perspective and gods that can literally fly over lanes is a neat twist on abilities like Twisted Fate's and Rek'Sai's ults.

While i not play smite (i played the beta, long time ago, but i never got the retail game because 1- my pc can't handle it properly, and 2- this game is being handled by Level Up! games here in Brazil, and this company is trash, they ruined my precious ragnarok, i'm not going to play something with their signature anymore), i found that they borrowing stuff from league, is a very good thing, because the game is already unique in its concept (third person moba)

I think there's a difference between borrowing/copying kits and literally tracing over art.

Last edited:
I think there's a difference between borrowing and copying kits and literally tracing over art.
the art tracing is unforgivable, i was talking more about copying skills and archetypes. i mean, lol did that with dota before.

What if one of the new champs ties into the Arcade skins? That'd be kind of cool. Maybe.

Either way, who wants to ride out in a full team of Arcade champs when they all get released? I call Hecarim! XD

Can't wait to see Project Leona skin tonight.