• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Official League of Legends Thread!

I think new team builder is much better, but we should still make it where we get one with bans and one without.

and STOP PUTTING RANKED AS THE FIRST IN PVP!
THE DEFAULT ONE SHOULD BE NORMAL GAME!

One without bans is all I want.
I want to play a CHAMPION I like. NOT A POSITION.
That's fucking all.
I ALSO WOULD lIKE TO AVOID THE POSSIBILITY OF BANS BECAUSE THAT SET ME OFF SO HARD

I think the position thing is better because then you dont get the assholes that instalock.

Blood Moon Kennen Skin

Blood Moon Yasuo Splash Art
Yasuo_Splash_3.jpg

Blood Moon Yasuo Skin

Reactions: North888 and musica
i hate league i always get stucc with support gg
add me i will carry you as support. ign: dapurplesharpie

Last edited:
Meowkai (Maokai) Skin

Urf Kench (Tahm Kench) Skin

Definitely Not Vel'Koz Skin

Draven Draven Skin

CdOGtlFUsAIvt1f.jpg

fuckin' degenerate complained the whole game about nobody following him in and said he was a tank the whole game.
I did shit that game too but I at least know how the fucking items work you waste of human resources!

AURELION SOL Login Theme

Draven Draven/Urf Kench/Meowkai/Definitely Not Vel'Koz Splash Art
Draven_Splash_6.jpg

Those Sion/Lis skins look amazing, but that Soraka skin is just goofy...

Mecha Zero Sion Skin Preview

Program Lissandra Skin Preview

Program Soraka Skin Preview

Reactions: Armageddon11
Aurelion Sol Champion Spotlight

Mecha Zero Sion Login Theme

Global Splash Art Update

The Chinese splashes for Shadow Evelynn and Masquerade Evelynn, being added, have made me happy.​

Last edited:
Any Eve love makes me happy, as an eve main :D

Program Soraka Splash Art
Soraka_Splash_6.jpg

Come with me if you want to heal.​

The Fabio is strong in this one.

Can't wait to hear his interactions with Ezreal.

Last edited:
I like that they took away Taric's fabulousness in story and replacing it with fallen hero trying to keep on keeping on.

at least they kept the fab for the skin art and skills.

Yuri Lowenthal voicing Taric?! Man... I'm gonna enjoy this.

I gotta wonder, how is rework Japanese Taric gonna sound?

I've been holding my breath for a while since I heard that Taric was getting a rework. I started playing League almost 2 years ago and Taric has been apart of pretty much all but a few months of that career. Back then I played with some college friends and since I was fresh at the game and they were all ranked I stuck myself as a support since it was the role that required me to do the least...or so I thought back then.

He wasn't my first champion acquizition (that honor goes to Gangplank) but Taric was probably in the first dozen of champions I got. He was the first low IP champion that I got that really felt like he was built for the support role. Gangplank had Raise Morale back then and his ult which made for good teamfights but his Q and W were too aggressive and cost enough mana that I would be low if I didn't ration them. Kayle was another early support for me and her ult, heal, and stun were also good support tools but I didn't have the teeth for a harass style of support. Enter the Gem Knight.

When I say Taric was a rock that I built my support mentality around I mean it. Sticking to people in fights, healing and peeling, and precise timing of his ult. That was what I envisioned a support to be. He made sense and has an easy kit to learn so I stuck to him. Two years later and here we are, one of my support mains is getting reworked and for the first time since Gangplank I actually care about the changes.

Riot has outdone themselves, I'm going to miss Shatter and Radiance but what I lose in peel and buffs I gain in an AOE stun, Mass Kayle ult, and a greater teamfight presence when it comes to heals and CC. He's getting a much needed visual update because honestly the only great looking skins were the default and shamrock skins. The hair on Armor of the Fifth Age throws it off and bloodstone is a little squatty but I still like them. I am not interested in having to compete for playing Taric in ranked though when he becomes the new hotness for the next month or so.

Only real complaint I have is the voice. Yuri is no Dennis Johnson. They are trying to keep his airy voice but without the gruffness underneath it all I hear is a tired Yosuke. I'll adjust but just like Gangplank (save original VA) I'll miss the old voice a lot.

Anyways, rant aside The Gem Knight is getting a glamorous update and I'll be waiting for it to drop.

I gotta wonder, how is rework Japanese Taric gonna sound?

Here's your answer.

man they are really making Eve hot with her splash arts...